Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIDEO: Is it okay to violently attack someone in a movie theater if you are sitting in their reserved seats and they politely tell you that is their seats?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] VIDEO: Is it okay to violently attack someone in a movie theater if you are sitting in their reserved seats and they politely tell you that is their seats?

The incident happened on July 10 in Pompano Beach, Florida, just north of Fort Lauderdale.

"He just went to town on my face," said the victim, who spoke anonymously with WSVN-TV. "I had to get two stitches in my head. I got a broken nose, which seems to be healing. I'm bruised up."

The 63-year-old disabled veteran said he was attacked after he told a couple they were sitting in his seats.

"I said to him, 'Hey, you know, you're in our seats,' and ... he just sat there, glaring at me with a look of contempt."

The victim said he eventually told the couple to stay in the seats.

"As I'm walking away, he said to me, 'Go run to your wife, little boy,' and I turned around and said, 'Excuse me?' I said, 'You're the one who's being a little boy. I'll let you have my seats.'"

That's when things took a physical turn.

'He jumped up and he said, 'You want to fight? You want to fight?' I put my arm out to keep his distance, and I don't know if I fell over the stairs or he pushed me."

Video shows the victim being hit before falling to the ground. The suspect continued to punch him until others stepped in to help. The attacker ultimately ran off with a woman.

"I got sucker punched. I couldn't believe what happened," said the victim.

Investigators are now hoping someone recognizes the suspect and the woman.

"I hope to catch this guy and I'll definitely prosecute," said the victim.

Last edited by hectari; 07-22-2023, 01:52 AM.

ROFL...no definitely dont attack someone in a theatre. You animals
    Teetotaler69 Teetotaler69 likes this.

Comment

In japan the users would politely ask you to move!

Comment

Hopefully that dude gets locked up....then that hottie walking with him will be free for piping.

Comment

When the inner-city mentality meets Main Street..................Rockin'

Comment

I was in PA a week ago. Empty movie theater other than 5 white guys that happened to be in the seats for Mission Impossible that my wife got for our family.

I politely asked them to check their tickets. They said these are the right seats. Turned out whoever purchased them they were for a different night.

They realized they were wrong and moved. No violence necessary.

One note- they did stay in the theater and watched the movie but I didnt report them to management even though they knew they were not supposed to be in the theater.

Oddly enough, the reserved seats reminder came up like 8x on the screen lol.
            Last edited by The Big Dunn; 07-22-2023, 09:30 AM.
            ralex ralex likes this.

Comment

This is why i hate soft on crime policy. That dude if he lives in democrat city wouldnt be punised. But this is florida, hopefully they lock this thug up.
              Rockin' Rockin' likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                When the inner-city mentality meets Main Street..................Rockin'
                Jesus dude beat up a 63 year old man and acts hard as fuk. Chick is a posht loser also. Both don't have dads.

Comment

ha ha dumb ass wasted $$$. Chicks family should disown her

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
                    Hopefully that dude gets locked up....then that hottie walking with him will be free for piping.
                    Who would want her? You clearly see you can't take her out in public...

Comment

Working...
                    X