No announcement yet.

Fast Food Freakouts! #11

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sharpshootah View Post

I'd hope so. Especially considering alot of it are just kids in highschool then all of a sudden they're dealing with a random shooting at a part-time job
    Most place I go to are getting more and more adult oriented

Comment

Originally posted by markusmod View Post

Most place I go to are getting more and more adult oriented
      Well that's good. I live in Toronto and every place I go to are real ****shows with just kids working. I dont think Ive ever seen a manager

Comment

dont know where to find the video but i saw a good one of some black kids smashing the store up and jumping behind the counter attacking people. seen a few like that actually, remember one shooting a young girl in the head behind the counter in a fast food outlet even after she handed the money over
        Last edited by Prince Madison; 07-16-2023, 03:56 AM.
        Zaroku Zaroku likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by China Madison View Post
          dont know where to find the video but i saw a good one of some black kids smashing the store up and jumping behind the counter attacking people. seen a few like that actually, remember one shooting a young girl in the head behind the counter in a fast food outlet even after she handed the money over
          Before East Palo Alto got ride of rent control we had a lot of young black on black violence

now, gentrified city is peaceful
          Madison boxing Prince Madison likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Sharpshootah View Post

Well that's good. I live in Toronto and every place I go to are real ****shows with just kids working. I dont think Ive ever seen a manager
            In N Out is very teenager like. They barely look legal

Comment

Working...
            X