Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AI robots at UN reckon they could run the world better

Well that's just swell!

AI robots at UN reckon they could run the world better
    AI robots at UN reckon they could run the world better (yahoo.com)
    ​​

Robots say they won't steal jobs, rebel against humans

Robots say they won't steal jobs, rebel against humans (yahoo.com)

AI robots could play future role as companions in care homes
    ​​
    AI robots could play future role as companions in care homes (yahoo.com)​​

We need to crush these UN robots

Have the cia leak a report of how the UN robots are secretly developing WMDs

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      We need to crush these UN robots

Have the cia leak a report of how the UN robots are secretly developing WMDs
      That pesky AI.

Comment

aL1XN6V_460s.jpg
        Vlad_ Vlad_ likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Mouzone View Post

Comment

It's certainly an interesting concept to think about AI robots running the world! While the idea may sound futuristic, it's worth considering the potential benefits and challenges such a scenario could bring.
            AI has the potential to improve efficiency and decision-making in many areas, including governance. However, ensuring that AI remains ethical, unbiased, and accountable would be crucial.
            If you're interested in exploring more about the role of AI in our world, you might find neomachine insights on AI products and trends insightful. They offer a glimpse into how AI is shaping various industries and could provide some interesting perspectives on the potential future roles of AI robots.
            Last edited by DrenzdenI; 04-15-2024, 02:02 AM.

Comment

I think a future AI is highly likely to run a city & depending on how that works out it'll become more common with more cities, regions & eventually countries or it'll be an outlier thing, but its not coming anytime soon, which means in most of our lifetimes. AI ain't there like that or even close to it yet.

AI will be swiping jobs or at a minimum switching up jobs ppl do if you are more optimistic about its impact.
              Last edited by Eff Pandas; 04-11-2024, 08:55 AM.

Comment

Jesus man, market a thing and then people will act like it's made of magic.

Can someone explain to me TF a robot without AI is?

I got an R2D2 roaming my house at the moment. His ass AI. Him gonna be president one day?

AI this, AI that, have you idiots seen anything real? AI could ... well ... AI could in the 80s too. Everything y'all say "AI might in the future X" is ****ing tard **** you're only talking about because you were told to, ffs.

AI is, currently, useless. Can't even ****ing properly make ****ing english text in a ****ing photographic image.

AI is currently too ****ing stupid to defeat CATCHPA you stupid pricks.

AI is what you're dealing with every time you're playing a Bethesda game and **** your savefile because you caused the wrong key to trigger in the wrong timing.

AI is who you thank every time you try to text a word that is commonly misspelled but you can spell so the ****ing tard cellphone tries to correct you so that you spell as tarded as most people. That's AI boys.

AI COULD, POTENTIALLY, STFU *****. it's just robots from the 80s with a new marketing campaign. You stupid ****s.

Comment

My hope is that someday machines do all of the essential work ending resulting in a phasing out of the monetary system since no one's time labor or skills will be worth anything financially then we can move to something of a social credit system which would encourage people to act in a more civil manner with their fellow citizen seeing as there is no reason to compete with anyone for resources.

Comment

Someone has to originally program them. I don't want woke robots as shot callers.

Comment

Working...
                    X