Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you believe any of the 9/11 conspiracy theories?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Panopticon View Post

Charlie Sheen speaks for those who.......

Comment

Im on the same boat brother. But pretty soon it will start effecting people directly but by the time that happends it will probably be too late.

The information is out there. Most people just have to lose that ego. That ego that splits us apart. If people would realize we are all one in the same it wouldnt matter if it was me, charlie, mos def, Immortal Technique, George Carlin, Bill Hicks, Tupac or any other person that has tried to inform the masses. Because we are all speaking the same ****. Trying to get the ignorant people to realize they are being lied to and their ignorance is leading to mass starvation/extermination/proverty/ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT.
      While George Carlin hated our system of Government ; he didn't believe in the 9/11 conspiracies nor a "one world Government".

Can't speak for any of the rest of those guys.

But If Carlin were still alive I suspect his head would've exploded while reading you name drop him to support your theories.

This is not a flame, either. So don't take it that way.

Just a big fan of Carlin's body of work and I don't like to see him misrepresented.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        I'm not trippin hard on this ; truthfully this doesn't even phase me.

All I'm saying is that hypothetically speaking, if what you guys say is true, then doing nothing like most of these guys seem to be doing (aside from yourself, if what you say is true), is only helping "their agenda".

Inaction is the greatest cause of suffering in the world.

That's all I was saying.

As for you, and your personal story.

1.) Thanks for sharing.

2.) You seem to have learned a vbery valuable lesson ; nobody gives a **** about anything unless it directly effects them.

This is not the way the World used to operate, but it's definitely the way things work now.

3.) If you yourself admit that it's a waste of time, because nobody else seems to give a ****, then why do you participate in the threads? Not just 9/11, but you have a conspiracy theory about everything, man.

9/11, JFK, Swine Flu, The new world order, the Illuminati, the moon landing, the list goes on and on.

It makes no sense to say on one hand that you don't care about it, and that it's a waste of time, but then turn around and participate in the threads.

Unless you've just recently turned over this new leaf and you will no longer be discussing these matters with the rest of us here.

Apart from all that though ; even if it were all true, you can't do **** to change it, bro.

If it were all true then we're all powerless to stop it, so why waste time trying to spread the message?

Knowing about a problem doesn't fix the problem, you know what I mean?

Personally I have enough **** to worry about myself. **** that directly effects me and my life.

And all I'm worried about is opening this bottle of J.D. next to me.

Good for you. You have declared your ignorance. You know there is a problem and you would rather pretend it doesnt exsist instead of actually doing something about it.

Yes, 'n' how many ears must one man have
        Before he can hear people cry?
        Yes, 'n' how many deaths will it take till he knows
        That too many people have died?
        The answer, my friend, is blowin' in the wind,
        The answer is blowin' in the wind.

How many years can a mountain exist
        Before it's washed to the sea?
        Yes, 'n' how many years can some people exist
        Before they're allowed to be free?
        Yes, 'n' how many times can a man turn his head,
        Pretending he just doesn't see?
        -Bob Dylan's Blowin' in the Wind

I must have misinterpreted this huh? Power does what it wants to. Who is the power. THE NEW WORLD ORDER.
        Last edited by Panopticon; 10-03-2009, 08:59 PM.

Comment

Good for you. You have declared your ignorance. You know there is a problem and you would rather pretend it doesnt exsist instead of actually doing something about it.

Yes, 'n' how many ears must one man have
          Before he can hear people cry?
          Yes, 'n' how many deaths will it take till he knows
          That too many people have died?

How many years can a mountain exist
          Before it's washed to the sea?
          Yes, 'n' how many years can some people exist
          Before they're allowed to be free?
          Yes, 'n' how many times can a man turn his head,
          Pretending he just doesn't see?
          -Bob Dylan's Blowin' in the Wind

Wow ; I come up with a hypothetical situation, then express various opinions on it, and that means I admit to the problem?

I'm the "ignorant" one?

Says the guy with all of this damning evidence that exposes our Government, and it's hideous crimes against it's own people, and yet he still choose to sit on his ass and post Bob Dylan lyrics.

Comment

• BTW ; Carlin only said he "always questions the concensus reality". Which is true in anything he's ever done if you've followed his work.

He didn't say he supports the theories.

Nice try, though.

Comment

Wow ; I come up with a hypothetical situation, then express various opinions on it, and that means I admit to the problem?

I'm the "ignorant" one?

Says the guy with all of this damning evidence that exposes our Government, and it's hideous crimes against it's own people, and yet he still choose to sit on his ass and post Bob Dylan lyrics.

You need to read between the lines of what george is saying. He was a great man. And he made fun of YOU all the time. You probably just sat there and laughed as he ripped you apart. That was his power. He could talk **** to those mislead mother****ers and they would still laugh. Not everyone has that gift. He will truly be missed. RIP George Carlin.

Comment

• Originally posted by Al Haymon View Post
                You must not believe people can change. That **** happend 10 years ago. Get over it.

Comment

I'm not trippin hard on this ; truthfully this doesn't even phase me.

All I'm saying is that hypothetically speaking, if what you guys say is true, then doing nothing like most of these guys seem to be doing (aside from yourself, if what you say is true), is only helping "their agenda".

Inaction is the greatest cause of suffering in the world.

That's all I was saying.

As for you, and your personal story.

1.) Thanks for sharing.

2.) You seem to have learned a vbery valuable lesson ; nobody gives a **** about anything unless it directly effects them.

This is not the way the World used to operate, but it's definitely the way things work now.

3.) If you yourself admit that it's a waste of time, because nobody else seems to give a ****, then why do you participate in the threads? Not just 9/11, but you have a conspiracy theory about everything, man.

9/11, JFK, Swine Flu, The new world order, the Illuminati, the moon landing, the list goes on and on.

It makes no sense to say on one hand that you don't care about it, and that it's a waste of time, but then turn around and participate in the threads.

Unless you've just recently turned over this new leaf and you will no longer be discussing these matters with the rest of us here.

Apart from all that though ; even if it were all true, you can't do **** to change it, bro.

If it were all true then we're all powerless to stop it, so why waste time trying to spread the message?

Knowing about a problem doesn't fix the problem, you know what I mean?

Personally I have enough **** to worry about myself. **** that directly effects me and my life.

And all I'm worried about is opening this bottle of J.D. next to me.

You're a total nihilist bro, and in many ways I totally understand, but I"m not ready to give up my optimism and idealism just yet.

Plus you love JMM as much as me so I can't fuk with that.

In any case, I agree, these are times where booze definitely helps.

Comment

You need to read between the lines of what george is saying. He was a great man. And he made fun of YOU all the time. You probably just sat there and laughed as he ripped you apart. That was his power. He could talk **** to those mislead mother****ers and they would still laugh. Not everyone has that gift. He will truly be missed. RIP George Carlin.
                    Did you notice how he didn't want to indulge the fanatic moron anymore once he realized he was being filmed?

And you can find any message you want if you "read between the lines" with anything. Not just this video.

If I'm so ignorant, and easily mislead, and Carlin was making fun of me when he did his routine, (which he couldn't have been since most of his **** was satire and every day situations, sprinkled with Religious philospohies and Political views on occasion) tell me ; what would he think of you?

Ye who have no real "conspiracy theory" of your own for 9/11, but just believe the various ones others have come up with and posted online?

Hmm?

I must have misinterpreted this huh? Power does what it wants to. Who is the power. THE NEW WORLD ORDER.
                    Of course. Because the very definition of power = "The New World Order", right?

Comment

• I don't know bout all them conspiracies but I don't think we've been told everything...

I jus find it hard to believe a bunch of guys hijack a plane with boxcutters and the people don't fight back

I wonder if you can fly a plane that well with little training...

And at the Pentagon, where was all the plane remains?

Comment

Working...
                      X