Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you believe any of the 9/11 conspiracy theories?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is what we've been told by the US Government: (a general summary)

9/11 was commissioned and orchestrated by a man living in a cave in the world's poorest country who made a few phone calls and managed to get not one but TWO aeroplanes through United States air force security without any interference and then managed to bring down two enormous sky scrapers.

Those are the FACTS dammit and I don't care what anyone else says.

(of course the entire official theory comes apart when you analyse World Trade Centre Tower 7 and it's collapse. Still, we'll brush that one under the carpet and hope no-one does any research into that one......)
    Last edited by CasperUK; 10-01-2009, 05:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. V View Post
      you're right. with all that experience, you sure have enough insight to make such an opinion on 9/11. ROLMAO.

i dont see what the holocaust has to do with any of this, but since you are so curious. No, I am not a holocaust denier nor do I see its relevance.
      I don't know what the ROLMAO silliness is about.

I have access to the very same information that the conspiracy theorists do. Being foreign born makes me somehow less qualified to comment on the American government? That is small-minded.

Don't you agree, Mr. Schwartzeneggar?

Holocaust: you weren't there. It happened in a foreign country. Yet , you have an informed opinion. Right?

Comment

Everything isn't all black and white, but there's A LOT of gray areas till this day nobody can logically explain.

Comment

I'd STILL love to know how people in the basement dealt with the explosion. Some even had their skin tourned and peeled. Or how WTC-7 went down.

Comment

i thought that was a video for what i actually asked. your statements are alot more clearer to me now. that link blows, but i still gave you green k for trying.
            I was referring you to a whole host of conspiracy theories from a variety of sources. Just Bing it, man.

The point being that there are a zillion theories. And when I see an infinite number of scenarios, I typically surmise that the simplest one is the answer.

Either "clearer" or "More clear". Never the twain...

Thanks for the K.

Comment

Originally posted by CasperUK View Post
              This is what we've been told by the US Government: (a general summary)

9/11 was commissioned and orchestrated by a man living in a cave in the world's poorest country who made a few phone calls and managed to get not one but TWO aeroplanes through United States air force security without any interference and then managed to bring down two enormous sky scrapers.

Those are the FACTS dammit and I don't care what anyone else says.

(of course the entire official theory comes apart when you analyse World Trade Centre Tower 7 and it's collapse. Still, we'll brush that one under the carpet and hope no-one does any research into that one......)

OR....

A Saudi billionaire and lifelong terrorist/warrior who leads a global network of terrorists sanctioned 9/11. The plot was developed across several countries and supported by a large group of young men. The intelligence community, having received increasing chatter - some semi specific - failed to act in the appropriate manner. A group of 19 young men , with flight training and certification, and crude weapons, commandeered four airliners. Three of those airliners successfully hit their targets.

You are saying "got airliners through air force security" as if Maverick and Goose were circling above NYC looking to shoot down American Airlines that Tuesday morning.

Comment

cany anbody get me a copy of "super power" to download for free, please? points (what little i have) and green k will be given. thank you.

PM if possible.

peace-
                I sent you a PM MR.V

Comment

9/11 CONSPIRACY THEORISTS:

1) What was the OBJECTIVE of the 9/11 attacks?

2) If 9/11 was an inside job, were the previous WTC attack, and the East Africa embassy bombings also inside jobs?

3) Where are the THOUSANDS of people who were active participants, or silent facilitators in the "inside job"? What is the likelihood that EVERYONE in this massive network kept quiet?

4) Why would the 4th plane be brought down in a field in PA? Why not just finish the job?

5) Who benefited? What was gained that could not be accomplished though an infinitely simpler and less risky means?

6) Were all the clean-up crews also "in on it"? Why were no explosive devices found?

7) What time does the nice gentleman in the white coat bring you your medication?

Comment

Originally posted by Al Haymon View Post
                    9/11 CONSPIRACY THEORISTS:

1) What was the OBJECTIVE of the 9/11 attacks?

2) If 9/11 was an inside job, were the previous WTC attack, and the East Africa embassy bombings also inside jobs?

3) Where are the THOUSANDS of people who were active participants, or silent facilitators in the "inside job"? What is the likelihood that EVERYONE in this massive network kept quiet?

4) Why would the 4th plane be brought down in a field in PA? Why not just finish the job?

5) Who benefited? What was gained that could not be accomplished though an infinitely simpler and less risky means?

6) Were all the clean-up crews also "in on it"? Why were no explosive devices found?

7) What time does the nice gentleman in the white coat bring you your medication?
                    LOL @ the last question. Anyway I wanted to post this video.

Comment

Originally posted by CasperUK View Post
                      For ****s sake, no it doesn't fall apart and it was covered quite extensively in 2 other threads. It's amazing that not one shred of evidence proving a conspiracy is put forth. The problem isn't the official story, it's people who don't understand the events inserting their own personal bias into the picture. Asking a question and saying "This doesn't make sense to me... must have been a conspiracy" is not evidence for a conspiracy. You're all going off negative evidence... It's called an argument from personal incredulity...

Here are the two threads:

http://boxingscene.com/forums/showth...sts+copenhagen

http://boxingscene.com/forums/showth...ghlight=9%2F11

Comment

Working...
                      X