Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you believe any of the 9/11 conspiracy theories?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John O'Neill was put in as head of security on 9/11 to be killed in the very attacks he tried to prevent. He stood in the way of the myth that OBL did it.
    No, that's a bald assertion, it isn't evidence of anything. Someone was in charge of security, you then say that this was in order to kill the guy. Nothing else. No memos, documents, quotes from people involved, no video, not things found to that effect.

I'll try and word it in more simple terms... actually no, I'll just repeat the question:

WHAT happened on 911 and what EVIDENCE led you to that conclusion?

You're such a bigot. The only one ever trying to paint this on the jews in this thread so far has been you. It's clear that you are incredibly anti semetic.

Alledging that the MOSAD could have been involved doesnt imply that this is some big tirade against all jewish people.
    It does raise questions as to how you could come to the conclusion that a Jewish secret security organisation was responsible for an attack on US soil with all the hallmarks of an Islamist suicide attack.

And the virulent anti-semitism running through the "truth" movement is no accident either.

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      No, that's a bald assertion, it isn't evidence of anything. Someone was in charge of security, you then say that this was in order to kill the guy. Nothing else. No memos, documents, quotes from people involved, no video, not things found to that effect.

I'll try and word it in more simple terms... actually no, I'll just repeat the question:

WHAT happened on 911 and what EVIDENCE led you to that conclusion?

It does raise questions as to how you could come to the conclusion that a Jewish secret security organisation was responsible for an attack on US soil with all the hallmarks of an Islamist suicide attack.

And the virulent anti-semitism running through the "truth" movement is no accident either.

This is a classic example of a squealpiggy post.

First, he dismisses, denies, and refuses to discuss anything that has substance.

Then he beats the dead horse some more and asks me what I THINK and HOW I CAME TO THAT CONCLUSION.

and now he is desperately trying to accuse me of being an anti semite because of the questions I have raised about 9/11.

What a fuckin classless old clown this piece of **** is.

Dont you guys see what this fuckin ******* is doing?

He is willing to dismiss and put aside the testimonies of family members, first responders, firefighters...........people who really did suffer from this crime and people that are screaming in your fuckin ear for some sort of media attention.

Squealpiggy has been slamming their opinions and defending the official story that has had the families pissed off since this whole tragedy happened.

For what pig?

Comment

• This is a classic example of a squealpiggy post.

First, he dismisses, denies, and refuses to discuss anything that has substance.
        There was nothing of substance. I asked you what you thought happened and what evidence led you to that conclusion and you embark on yet another tangent about some guy who was supposedly put up as a sacrifice. The question isn't "Are the government and related agencies nefarious and unethical?" the question is "What happened on 911 and what is the evidence?".

You haven't yet given an ounce of evidence to the latter and nobody is really disputing the former though I think there is a difference of opinion regarding the extent.

Then he beats the dead horse some more and asks me what I THINK and HOW I CAME TO THAT CONCLUSION.
        I'm still waiting for you to tell me what you think happened and how you came to that conclusion. I have no idea how you think anyone should take you seriously if you are unable to verbalize what you think happened and why you think that. Without those two pieces of information you're simply playing spin.

and now he is desperately trying to accuse me of being an anti semite because of the questions I have raised about 9/11.
        Are you denying that there are anti-semites in the 9/11 "truth" movement? Or are you suggesting that Mossad aren't necessarily Jewish?> There's a strong reason why people leapt to blame Jews for this, a very strong reason.

He is willing to dismiss and put aside the testimonies of family members, first responders, firefighters...........people who really did suffer from this crime and people that are screaming in your ****in ear for some sort of media attention.
        I would be willing to entertain their "testimonies" if they consisted of what they thought happened and what the evidence was. But their "testimonies" are in general as vague and useless as yours at answering the crucial question, which is "what happened and what is the evidence?".

Squealpiggy has been slamming their opinions and defending the official story that has had the families pissed off since this whole tragedy happened.
        I have been defending the version of events which is supported by the evidence. If you have evidence which points to a different explanation then present it. If you continue to post the opinions of first responders, family members, anti-semites and internet losers like you and your fake brother then my only conclusion is that there is NO evidence supporting any other explanation than the "official" one.

Don't forget that one piece of evidence you posted was in regards to the ongoing health issues faced by the first responders and their shameful abandonment by their government. I was hitherto unaware of this situation but having examined the evidence for it I readily acknowledge that it is a genuine issue and something should be done about it.

I didn't change my mind about that aspect because it was sad. I changed my opinion on it because there was EVIDENCE to support it.

So: What happened on 9/11, and what evidence led you to that conclusion?

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivore
          It wasn't Muslims.

Can you not read? Was the question "Who didn't carry out the 9/11 attacks?". Because I'm pretty sure that the question was "What happened on 9/11 and what evidence led you to that conclusion?"

If you conspiracy fruits keep on ignoring the question and simply answering your own questions then nobody with an ounce of sense is ever going to take your silliness seriously.

Comment

I have been defending the version of events which is supported by the evidence. If you have evidence which points to a different explanation then present it. If you continue to post the opinions of first responders, family members, anti-semites and internet losers like you and your fake brother then my only conclusion is that there is NO evidence supporting any other explanation than the "official" one.
            Im not fake *******.

And my bro has been spanking you for being a badly trained monkey.

The reason there is no evidence is because it was all sent to china and turned into promise rings, forks, spoons, and gas tanks. There is no evidence. And I KNOW you dont have any. You just have papers that tell whats true and whats not.

Do you really think that a 90 ton plane with 10,000 gallons of jet fuel can pulverize a building with 200,000 tons of steel, 420,000 cubic yards of concrete and 43,000 windows and make it collapse into its own footprint in 10 sec. flat? Really? Oh wow!

I was still using my bros account for a while but I know you are too stupid to notice piggy. You are too stupid in a lot of areas. Have you thought about killing yourself? Could be a good way out. I cant say you would be missed.

So now you realize that firefighters a dying because of the sick nasty **** they were breathing at ground zero huh? Well take that as step one of self realization. You got a ways to go but at least you are making progress. It only took 67 pages. Now if we could just make common sense common we would all be better off.
            Last edited by Crusher Destroy; 10-30-2009, 11:14 PM.

Comment

• Im not fake *******.

And my bro has been spanking you for being a badly trained monkey.
              Great, now Panopti**** has made an alt account for his fake brother. As for "spanking", you're delusional kid.

The reason there is no evidence is because it was all sent to china and turned into promise rings, forks, spoons, and gas tanks. There is no evidence.
              Alright. So NOTHING led you to whatever conclusion you may have. There is absolutely no reason you have for thinking whatever you think happened, happened. What was that again?

And I KNOW you dont have any.
              I have lots of evidence. Considering the central theme of my hypothesis is "planes flying into buildings" I have a wealth of evidence, because planes flew into buildings.

Do you really think that a 90 ton plane with 10,000 gallons of jet fuel can pulverize a building with 200,000 tons of steel, 420,000 cubic yards of concrete and 43,000 windows and make it collapse into its own footprint in 10 sec. flat? Really? Oh wow!
              Evidently such an impact did make the towers collapse. It's a matter of public record. It did take several hours however, not just "10 seconds flat".

I was still using my bros account for a while but I know you are too stupid to notice piggy.
              Perhaps there were two slightly different styles, there was a moron and there was an illiterate moron, but the differences were pretty subtle.

You are too stupid in a lot of areas. Have you thought about killing yourself?
              Ah, promoting the suicide of the "stupid". What a pleasant little ****muffin you are.

So now you realize that firefighters a dying because of the sick nasty **** they were breathing at ground zero huh?
              Like I said the evidence points to it. The evidence does not point to controlled demolition, military planes, "drones" or missiles and the evidence does not point to an "inside job". If it did then I would be a "truth"er too.

I have no ideological opposition to the 9/11 truth movement. I just take issue with the dearth of truth in the movement.

Comment

• ^ So then why did I make an account if you arent going to believe it anyways? You are pretty dumb if you are now noticing that there WAS two people using the other account. Just goes to show you dont know ****. The collapse did happend in 10 sec. It did burn for hours but once it started coming down, it came down in 10 sec. If there were no explosives I would imagine it would take... **** I dont know.... 20 ****ing hours to see the destruction we saw in the end. That collapse can not be explained with fire and a plane hitting the building. But of course you have all the answer and you know it can.. right? You are the one who is delusional for believing two planes can collapse three buildings into thier own footprint and leave molten steel at the bottom of the wreckage.

Oh **** i didnt sign out my Panopticon. this is crusher.

Comment

• ^ So then why did I make an account if you arent going to believe it anyways?
                  Aha! You ADMIT your duplicity!

That collapse can not be explained with fire and a plane hitting the building.
                  Due to your reticence insaying what you think happened I'll make an assumption that you are suggesting that the towers were brought down in a controlled demolition. So answer me this: What kind of explosives can withstand hours of contact with burning jetfuel only to be detonated in the correct sequence for a controlled demolition when the time was right?

And if you are not saying it was a controlled demolition what mysterious method was used to demolish the buildings?

Comment

Aha! You ADMIT your duplicity!

Due to your reticence insaying what you think happened I'll make an assumption that you are suggesting that the towers were brought down in a controlled demolition. So answer me this: What kind of explosives can withstand hours of contact with burning jetfuel only to be detonated in the correct sequence for a controlled demolition when the time was right?

And if you are not saying it was a controlled demolition what mysterious method was used to demolish the buildings?
                    No I dont. I just knew you would still find an excuse to say this is the same person. Its not and its obvious. As for explosives that can withstand hours of fires... well if you think thats impressive what do you think about a bomb that can destroy entire cities? America's technology is so far advanced that I can even imagine what they have hidden away. Imagine telling someone 100 years ago about all of our technological advances to date. They would **** of their dicks. Explosives that can withstand fires is not that far fetched. Im sure some evil bastard invented it. Nano-thermite maybe?
                    Last edited by Crusher Destroy; 10-31-2009, 08:33 PM.

Comment

• As for explosives that can withstand hours of fires... well if you think thats impressive what do you think about a bomb that can destroy entire cities?
                      Hang on now, answer the question. Explosives with sufficient power to bring down a building but which are not volatile enough to explode even under continual application of heat is different technology than bombs that can destroy a city, which are of course well documented.

Explosives that can withstand fires is not that far fetched. Im sure some evil bastard invented it. Nano-thermite maybe?
                      So your explanation is that the towers were brought down by some specially designed experimental explosive that was for some reason designed to withstand extreme temperatures but which would still detonate as required?

Alright. That's perfect. At least now you've actually put your name to a hypothesis.

So what is your evidence? Besides the fact that you think the collapse of the tower "looked like it was a controlled demolition"...

Comment

Working...
                      X