Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you believe any of the 9/11 conspiracy theories?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Panopticon View Post
    So is that a NO on the high quailty video of a plane hitting the pentagon? (or even medium quality?) I have never seen a plane hit the pentagon. I just thought it would be nice for you to put a video of plane hitting the pentagon to along with your mountain of evidence. But i guess not. Remember im the one with the questions and you are the one that seems to have all the answers.
    Plenty of witnesses on the highway saw a plane fly extremely close towards the Pentagon. Close enough to almost hit the street posts on highway 395. Then an explosion.

Comment

• Originally posted by SnoopySmurf View Post
      Plenty of witnesses on the highway saw a plane fly extremely close towards the Pentagon. Close enough to almost hit the street posts on highway 395. Then an explosion.
      How many of them saw a plane go into the building? And how do you explain this?

1:40 or so on part 8 is very interesting.
      Last edited by Panopticon; 10-21-2009, 08:45 PM.

Comment

• Jesus...that is some weak ass argument!

You're among the idiots that think the lunar landing was a hoax as well!

Everytime the "Truthers" are backed into a corner that proves their theories are BS, they say the re-enactment was wrong. Check out all the documentaries over this so called conspiracy theories debunking the truthers.

Comment

Jesus...that is some weak ass argument!

You're among the idiots that think the lunar landing was a hoax as well!

Everytime the "Truthers" are backed into a corner that proves their theories are BS, they say the re-enactment was wrong. Check out all the documentaries over this so called conspiracy theories debunking the truthers.
          I dont give a **** about the moon. Ill never go there. What are you talking about? The video I put up has 6-8 witnesess saying they saw a plane going towards the pentagon. Not one says they saw the plane go into the pentagon. All the witnesess say once they saw how close the plane was to the ground they all ran for cover. Non of them saw the plane go in. Did you even watch the vids? I bet you, you didnt.

Comment

I dont give a **** about the moon. Ill never go there. What are you talking about? The video I put up has 6-8 witnesess saying they saw a plane going towards the pentagon. Not one says they saw the plane go into the pentagon. All the witnesess say once they saw how close the plane was to the ground they all ran for cover. Non of them saw the plane go in. Did you even watch the vids? I bet you, you didnt.
            They have played these videos in the documentaries I saw. Where they hell did the plane go then?

Also, they did experiments in universities that prove a plane crashed into the Pentagon and explains why there isn't that much debris from the plane. Yet the truthers still downplay it as "oh, well, uh...they're wrong." And these guys are fanatical and can't come up with anything to prove it was a conspiracy.

Think about this too. A plane travelling at 300 miles per hour will cover that distance in a fraction of a second. People will see the plane whiz by...and remember, they're DRIVING...and then the explosion in the Pentagon.

And the security camera looking at the parking lot? Come on...it's like 15 frames per second.

Comment

How many of them saw a plane go into the building? And how do you explain this?

1:40 or so on part 8 is very interesting.
              How anyone could ignore videos like that is beyond me.

Comment

• ^ Hate to say it but around here im used to it. Its not evidence because it didnt come from the US govt.
                Originally posted by SnoopySmurf View Post
                They have played these videos in the documentaries I saw. Where they hell did the plane go then?

Also, they did experiments in universities that prove a plane crashed into the Pentagon and explains why there isn't that much debris from the plane. Yet the truthers still downplay it as "oh, well, uh...they're wrong." And these guys are fanatical and can't come up with anything to prove it was a conspiracy.

Think about this too. A plane travelling at 300 miles per hour will cover that distance in a fraction of a second. People will see the plane whiz by...and remember, they're DRIVING...and then the explosion in the Pentagon.

And the security camera looking at the parking lot? Come on...it's like 15 frames per second.
                Again you didnt watch the vids. All the witness say they saw the plane for 10-15 sec. That is not that fast. But really at the end of the day I could really care less what hit the pentagon. I dont believe a plane hit it and all the ****ty vids and pics of small pieces scattered "plane parts" around the pentagon wont convince me. I would need to see two huge engines and two huge wings pepperd across the pentagon lawn to convince me it was a plane. I have not seen that yet. I dont care about the pentagon really. Im more interested in WTC 1, 2 and 7.
                Last edited by Panopticon; 10-21-2009, 09:15 PM.

Comment

• Trust me...you guys are gullible. Just...don't breed. Please.

Comment

• Hate to say it but around here im used to it. Its not evidence because it didnt come from the US govt.
                    Witnesses are the worst form of evidence because human perception is so flawed (especially in times of stress). Those two videos show a person in a stressful situation remembers events differently, it's been scientifically proven in studies that human memory and perception is faulty at best which is why you have been repeatedly asked to provide physical evidence.

Try and produce physical evidence. Congrats though on confirming eye witnesses under stress are unreliable because those videos do nothing to support any kind of conspiracy. Now on to evidence!

Comment

Trust me...you guys are gullible. Just...don't breed. Please.
                      Trust you??? no thanks. Where is the physical evidence that supports a plane flying into the pentagon? Its funny when i put up witness accounts they are stressful people who cant think straight yet when you say there are countless witnessess who saw a plane fly into the pentagon they are level headed and reliable. Where is the 90 TONS of PLANE infront of the Pentagon... oh ya it vaporized. thats right.

Comment

Working...
                      X