Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you believe any of the 9/11 conspiracy theories?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I dont think most of these people realize that there is a Freedom of Information Act.

And if they do they just use the lame excuse "the government is just too powerful and can cover it up." As a lame cop out.

Get some real evidence guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Panopticon View Post
      What? Hell no. Here are 700+ Engineers and Architects.
      http://patriotsquestion911.com/engineers.html

Here are 200+ pilots.
      http://patriotsquestion911.com/pilots.html

Heres 400+ professors
      http://patriotsquestion911.com/professors.html

And heres 200+ Senior Military, Intelligence Service, Law Enforcement, and Government Officials that dont agree with your NIST bull****.
      http://patriotsquestion911.com/

You are a ****ing cherry picker pig. Ten bucks says piggy will ignore these sources as irrelevant or just a bunch of conspiracy theorist.
      Most of those sources are quote-mined and the few accurate ones are either not what the list claims or they are slightly crazy and believe in wacky things.

Comment

• Oh and by the way you still haven't suggested what might have hit the Pentagon and what the evidence is for it. Chop chop.

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          Most of those sources are quote-mined and the few accurate ones are either not what the list claims or they are slightly crazy and believe in wacky things.
          SO in other words they are crazy conspiracy theroist and their statments are irrelevant. You change your words up but you keep saying the same thing.

Really Mrs. Piggy. All these people are crazy and believe wacky things? Is that all you got? Believe wacking things? Well I dont think there would be this many people believe in wacking things if there wasnt some truth behind it.

Heres just a fraction of the people who are more qualified than you and I.

etition Requesting Reinvestigation of 9/11, signed by the following 719 Architects and Engineers.

"On Behalf of the People of the United States of America, the undersigned Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth and affiliates hereby petition for, and demand, a truly independent investigation with subpoena power in order to uncover the full truth surrounding the events of 9/11/01 - specifically the collapse of the World Trade Center Towers and Building 7. We believe that there is sufficient doubt about the official story and therefore that the 9/11 investigation must be re-opened and must include a full inquiry into the possible use of explosives that may have been the actual cause behind the destruction of the World Trade Center Towers and WTC Building 7.

Sincerely,

The Undersigned
          http://ae911truth.org/joinus.php

Architects (Degreed & Licensed)
          Richard Gage – AIA, Architect
          Walnut Creek, CA (See individual statement above.)

Alan Tyson Zorthian, B.Arch – Licensed Architect, State of California
          Altadena, CA

Andus H. Brandt, B.Arch – Licensed Architect, State of California
          Berkeley, CA

Anne Lee, M.Arch, AIA – Licensed Architect, State of Massachusetts
          Boston, MA

Arlene Hopkins, M.Arch, MA Ed – Licensed Architect, States of California and Nevada. Architect and Educator
          Santa Monica, CA (See individual statement above.)

Barry Koren, B.Arch – Licensed Architect, State of Wisconsin
          Oak Park, IL

Bertie McKinney Bonner, M.Arch, AIA – Licensed Architect, State of Pennsylvania
          Media, PA

Bruce B. Maxwell, M. Arch – Licensed Architect, State of California
          Santa Clara, CA

Bruce Richey – Licensed Architect, Sate of Oregon. Member, American Institute of Architects
          Ashland, OR

C. Matthew Taylor, B.Arch – Licensed Architect, State of South Carolina
          Hilton Head, SC (See individual statement above.)

Cary J. Spiegel, B.Arch, AIA – Licensed Architect, States of New York and New Jersey
          Plainfield, NJ

Charles Ralph Traylor, B.Arch – Licensed Architect, State of Texas
          Dallas, TX (See individual statement above.)

Chris Swigert – Licensed Architect, State of California
          Oakland, CA

Christian Mungenast – Licensed Architect, State of Massachusetts. Member, American Institute of Architects
          Arlington, MA

Cynthia Howard, M.Arch, AIA – Past President, New England Chapter of the American Institute of Architects . Licensed Architect, States of Maine and Massachusetts.
          Biddeford Pool, ME (See individual statement above.)

Dan Bartlett, B.Arch, AIA – Licensed Architect, State of New Hampshire
          Keene, NH (See individual statement above.)

Daniel B. Barnum, B.Arch, AIA – Licensed Architect, State of Texas
          Houston, TX

Daniel La Pan, BS, M.Arch – Licensed Architect, State of Michigan
          Saginaw, MI

Daniel Saari, M.Arch – Licensed Architect, State of Arizona
          Phoenix, AZ

David Crawford – Licensed Architect, State of California
          Walnut Creek, CA

David Joiner, B.Arch, AIA – Licensed Architect, State of Kansas
          Shawnee Mission, KS

David A. Techau, B.Arch, MS, AIA – Licensed Architect, State of Hawaii. Member, American Institute of Architects
          Kula, HI (See individual statement above.)

Dennis Holloway, B.Arch, M.Arch (Urban Design) – Licensed Architect, State of New Mexico
          Rio Rancho, NM (See individual statement above.)

Dohn C. Swedberg, B.Arch – Licensed Architect, States of Washington, Minnesota, Utah, and Hawaii
          Tacoma, WA

Don Gibbons – Licensed Architect, State of California
          Pleasant Hill, CA

Donald Ketner, B.Arch, CCS – Retired Licensed Architect, State of Alaska
          Anchorage, AK

Douglas Claude Rhodes, BS Arch – Licensed Architect, State of Montana. Certified Member, NCARB
          Whitefish, MT (See individual statement above.)

Douglas S. Snider, B.Arch, AIA – Licensed Architect, States of California and Oregon
          Medford, OR

Earl H. Booth, BFA, B.Arch – Retired but currently Licensed Architect, State of Utah
          Salt Lake City, UT (See individual statement above.)

Eric Douglas – Licensed Architect, States of New York and California
          Howard Beach, NY (See individual statement above.)

Erik R. Thorp, B.Arch – Licensed Architect, State of Rhode Island
          Warwick, RI

Fred A. De Santo, B.Arch – Licensed Architect, State of California
          Ukiah, CA

Fred Robinson – Licensed Architect, State of Texas
          Austin, TX (See individual statement above.)

George Clower, B.Arch, AIA – Licensed Architect, States of California and Texas
          Corpus Christi, TX

Grazyna Samborska, M.Arch – Licensed Architect, State of Pennsylvania
          Cherry Hill, NJ

Haluk Akol – Licensed Architect, Licensed Structural Engineer, and Licensed Civil Engineer, State of California
          Lafayette, CA

Howard S. Berglund, M.Arch – Licensed Architect, State of Washington
          Seattle, WA

Irwin Luckman, B.Arch – Retired Licensed Architect, State of California
          Oakland, CA (See individual statement above.)

Jacques Fauteux, B.Arch, AIA – Licensed Architect, State of Massachusetts
          Hubbardston, MA

James S. Cyr, BA Urban Studies, B.Arch – Licensed Architect, State of Massachusetts
          Boston, MA

James Jorgensen, B.Arch – Licensed Architect, State of California
          Healdsburg, CA

James Peter Leritz, B.Arch, M.Arch – Licensed Architect, State of California
          San Francisco, CA (See individual statement above.)

James C. Smith, AIA – Licensed Architect, State of Colorado. Member, American Institute of Architects
          Denver, CO (See individual statement above.)

James Martin Tomlin, B.Arch – Licensed Architect, State of California
          Fresno, CA (See individual statement above.)

James M. Vignola, M.Arch, AIA – Licensed Architect, State of Florida
          Gainesville, FL

Jeff Arnold – Licensed Architect, State of California
          Orinda, CA

Jeffrey S. Orling, B.Arch – Licensed Architect, State of New York
          Mount Vernon, NY (See individual statement above.)

Jeffrey Way, B.Arch – Licensed Architect, Washington, DC
          Washington, DC

Jerry Erbach, B.Arts, B.Arch, AIA – Licensed Architect, Washington, DC
          Chevy Chase, MD

Jim Bedinghaus – Licensed Architect, State of Florida
          St. Petersburg, FL

Jody Gibbs, M.Arch – Licensed Architect, State of Arizona
          Tucson, AZ

Joe Bellows –Licensed Architect, State of California
          Martinez, CA

John Cole –Licensed Architect, State of California
          Walnut Creek, CA

John Eisenhart – Licensed Architect, State of California
          San Diego, CA

John K. Gillies, B.Arch – Licensed Architect, State of California
          Del Mar, CA

John Howland – Licensed Architect, State of California
          Walnut Creek, CA

John C. Link, M.Arch – Licensed Architect, State of California
          Berkeley, CA (See individual statement above.)

John Robert Russell, Grad. Dipl. (Urban and Regional Planning) – Professor Emeritus and former Chair, Dept. of Landscape Architecture, Ball State University.
          Bloomington, IN (See individual statement above.)

John C. Swanson, BA – Licensed Architect, State of North Dakota
          Bismarck, ND

Jorge Ortiz-Colom, M.Arch – Licensed Architect, Puerto Rico
          Guayama, PR

Joseph Peter Bridy, B.Arch, AIA – Licensed Architect, State of Pennsylvania
          Philadelphia, PA

Karen Renick, M.Arch – Former Licensed Architect, State of New York
          Austin, TX

Kathi C. Gregory, B.Arch, AIA – Licensed Architect, State of Tennessee. Member, American Institute of Architects
          Nashville, TN (See individual statement above.)

Keith J. Burns, B.Arch – Licensed Architect, State of New Jersey
          Forest Grove, NJ

Kenneth Mclean Loretto, M.Arch – Licensed Architect, State of California
          Berkeley, CA

Kenneth L. Smith, B.Arch – Licensed Architect, State of California
          Forestville, CA

Kerry Lewis McCarthy, B.Arch – Licensed Architect, State of Oregon
          Grand Ronde, OR (See also individual statement above.)

Kevin A. Kelly, FAIA – Fellow of the American Institute of Architects. Licensed Architect, State of Texas
          Austin, TX (See also individual statement above.)

Kevin M. McDonough, BS Arch, AIA – Licensed Architect, State of Connecticut
          Fort Mill, SC

Lamont Langworthy, B.Arch – Licensed Architect, State of California
          Graton, CA (See also individual statement above.)

Larry Dodge, B.Arch – Licensed Architect, State of California
          Minneapolis, MN (See individual statement above.)

Larry Kleinkemper, B.Arch, AIA – Licensed Architect, State of Texas
          Austin, TX

Larz Hitchcock, B.Arch, AP LEED – Licensed Architect, State of Wisconsin
          Anchorage, Ak

Leslie E. Young, B.Arch – Licensed Architect, State of California
          San Francisco, CA

Lionel J. Recio, M.Arch, AIA – Licensed Architect, State of California
          San Francisco, CA

Mark Lee Fitzgerald, M Environmental Design – Licensed Architect, State of Texas
          Grand Prarie, TX (See individual statement above.)

Marshall C. Ricker – Licensed Architect, States of Oregon and Tennessee
          Afton, TN (See individual statement above.)

Matthias Troitzsch, M.Arch, AIA – Licensed Architect, State of California
          San Francisco, CA
          Last edited by Panopticon; 10-21-2009, 08:14 PM.

Comment

• So let me get this straight: I am supposed to accept your authorities on the subject but you dismiss anything that runs contrary to your position as being part of the conspiracy.

OK maybe you can look at your sources and ask them what hit the Pentagon and what evidence there was!

Frankly in rationality and science there are no such things as authorities. Theories stand and fall byt the quality of the evidence and you have provided none.

Comment

So let me get this straight: I am supposed to accept your authorities on the subject but you dismiss anything that runs contrary to your position as being part of the conspiracy.

OK maybe you can look at your sources and ask them what hit the Pentagon and what evidence there was!

Frankly in rationality and science there are no such things as authorities. Theories stand and fall byt the quality of the evidence and you have provided none.
              I've provided plenty but you dismiss it as irrelevant. So what can I do? You ignore ignore ignore and sound like a broken record. What hit the pentagon? What do you think brought down the towers? What do you think.. what do you think.... what do you think... im ****ing tired of it. You are trying to set me up so you can bust out those straws. If you know what hit the pentagon pig why dont you show me a video of it. Show me a high quailty video of a plane going into the pentagon. You would be the first to show me one. The govt sure as hell doesnt want to show the public what hit the pentagon. SOOOOOOO

Comment

So let me get this straight: I am supposed to accept your authorities on the subject but you dismiss anything that runs contrary to your position as being part of the conspiracy.

I wonder if anyone did what Donexodus2 did to the Discovery Institute list. I'm sure it's roughly analogous in it's content.

The evidence does not follow controlled demolition, so those advocating that could be stricken. The evidence does not show a missile, so again they can be stricken. I wonder how many that actually leaves with a valid story..?

Comment

• I've provided plenty but you dismiss it as irrelevant.
                  No you haven't. You are refusing to suggest a hypothesis because you know full well that there is NO evidence for an alternative hypothesis, that the explanation given in the 9/11 commission report is the best one for the evidence we have.

So you son't want to tell me what you think hit the Pentagon. Why? Why are you afraid of it? If the evidence is so obvious it should be infallible.

What do your authorities think hit the Pentagon, and what is their evidence?

You are trying to set me up so you can bust out those straws. If you know what hit the pentagon pig why dont you show me a video of it. Show me a high quailty video of a plane going into the pentagon.
                  Irony alert: "You just want to make a straw man! Well then show me video footage from inside the cockpit with the hijackers conversing in English about how they will bally well crash the plane, along with Indiana Jones style footage of the plane flying and the map in the background with a red line and then a signed letter from the hijacker to his mum saying "Dear Mummy, Hijacked a plane today and crashed it into the Pentagon..." or I'll NEVER BELIEVE YOU!

You're a fool and a coward.

Comment

• its ******ed.

Comment

No you haven't. You are refusing to suggest a hypothesis because you know full well that there is NO evidence for an alternative hypothesis, that the explanation given in the 9/11 commission report is the best one for the evidence we have.

So you son't want to tell me what you think hit the Pentagon. Why? Why are you afraid of it? If the evidence is so obvious it should be infallible.

What do your authorities think hit the Pentagon, and what is their evidence?

Irony alert: "You just want to make a straw man! Well then show me video footage from inside the cockpit with the hijackers conversing in English about how they will bally well crash the plane, along with Indiana Jones style footage of the plane flying and the map in the background with a red line and then a signed letter from the hijacker to his mum saying "Dear Mummy, Hijacked a plane today and crashed it into the Pentagon..." or I'll NEVER BELIEVE YOU!

You're a fool and a coward.
                      So is that a NO on the high quailty video of a plane hitting the pentagon? (or even medium quality?) I have never seen a plane hit the pentagon. I just thought it would be nice for you to put a video of plane hitting the pentagon to along with your mountain of evidence. But i guess not. Remember im the one with the questions and you are the one that seems to have all the answers.

Comment

Working...
                      X