Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you believe any of the 9/11 conspiracy theories?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Panopticon View Post
    Hey do we got any Megadeth fans around here? Well Dave Mustaine is no idiot. Here is an interview where he brings up 9/11 and his concern about what really happend on 9/11. Megadeth's new album Endgame is pretty bad ass. Great guitar solos throughout. And of course a great message behind the music as well.

27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=9,0,47,0">
    So your latest authority for your crackpot theories is the guy who was kicked out of Metallica?

Comment

• Originally posted by Inthewhitegirls View Post
      Anyone who thinks it was a conspiracy theory needs to pull their head out of their ass and wake up.

Every point the theorists try to make is laughable.

For example, they claim there were explosives set up in the towers.

Yeah ok, there were literally tons upon tons of explosives all set up in pinpoint positions and no one EVER noticed men installing them or bringing them up throughout the building in what would of took months to do, when there were thousands of people working in the building every day.

Right.......

Al qaeda claims responsibility for the attacks and Bin laden has given multiple lectures on why he did it. Is Al queda a fake organization too? They have 10s, probably hundreds of thousands of deaths on their hands, were all those suicide bombings and attacks fake too?

I mean seriously, grow the hell up and quit believing everything Micheal moore tells you or what MSNBC says.
      Well how do you explain NORAD standing down? Or the towers falling at free fall speed? or tower 7 falling for no reason at all? and the fact plane fuel doesnt burn hot enough to melt steel? or the pentagon apparently being hit by a plane and then not one single piece of plane wreckage being found and the tape that was in the camera that filmed it all just so happened to be picked up by the government and never be shown.

There are far too many inconsistencies in too much of the story if you ask me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuggers1986 View Post
        Well how do you explain NORAD standing down? Or the towers falling at free fall speed? or tower 7 falling for no reason at all? and the fact plane fuel doesnt burn hot enough to melt steel? or the pentagon apparently being hit by a plane and then not one single piece of plane wreckage being found and the tape that was in the camera that filmed it all just so happened to be picked up by the government and never be shown.

There are far too many inconsistencies in too much of the story if you ask me.

Read the thread and the 2 threads I linked for those answers and more...

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          Mercury is not a carcinogen, failure.

Mercury is not used in vaccines any more due to its toxic, not carcinogenic and not mutagenic properties.

Oh and vaccines were invented in the 18th century. So you failed on three counts.

We need less people on the planet. Let's start by shooting ******s

Comment

• Yeah ok, there were literally tons upon tons of explosives all set up in pinpoint positions and no one EVER noticed men installing them or bringing them up throughout the building in what would of took months to do, when there were thousands of people working in the building every day.

Well buildings dont collapse like pancakes when they hit by a plane. The fireman who were near the building said explosions where going off all over the place and that it seemed similar when demolitions charges are planted.

Is it anymore ludicrous to suggest that the FBI can get into your home without you knowing and snoop through your ****?

Comment

• Well how do you explain NORAD standing down? Or the towers falling at free fall speed? or tower 7 falling for no reason at all? and the fact plane fuel doesnt burn hot enough to melt steel? or the pentagon apparently being hit by a plane and then not one single piece of plane wreckage being found and the tape that was in the camera that filmed it all just so happened to be picked up by the government and never be shown.
              Every single point you mentioned is completely untrue, so explanations are unnecessary.

Comment

• I think there are too many inconsistency's. Im not sure what the conspiracy is but i do think there is more to it than meets the eye.

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                  Every single point you mentioned is completely untrue, so explanations are unnecessary.
                  But science is flawed because it limits itself to materialism, realism and objectivity!!

BTW, the government is using HAARP weaponry to create avalanches at ski resorts outside a small city in Norway.
                  How do I know this? Because there are more avalanches now than it used to be and they always happen around ski resorts!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
                    I think there are too many inconsistency's. Im not sure what the conspiracy is but i do think there is more to it than meets the eye.
                    So you've decided, without evidence, that something fishy is going on?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
                      Well buildings dont collapse like pancakes when they hit by a plane. The fireman who were near the building said explosions where going off all over the place and that it seemed similar when demolitions charges are planted.

Is it anymore ludicrous to suggest that the FBI can get into your home without you knowing and snoop through your ****?
                      Be careful, otherwise they'll use chemtrails on you and your house!!

Comment

Working...
                      X