Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you believe any of the 9/11 conspiracy theories?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Panopticon View Post
    I guess calling people idoits and liars is all you need to convince others of your bull****? Thats all squeal piggy has done.
    No it isn't. He presented evidence.

I dont think a plane hit the pentagon. I dont think two planes can pulverize (3) buildings. I dont think planes vaporize on impact when they crash in the of a middle of field. I dont believe a third world counrty hates us because we eat mcdonalds and go to baseballs games and thats why they want us dead. Have fun believing what all the puppets tell you to believe but, I dont believe a word they say.
    Hundreds of people are on record saying a plane hit the Pentagon. The black boxes of flight 77 were found on the site. Plenty of pictures has been posted in this very thread where people were picking up plane parts around Pentagon. And you go on to say this;
    My evidence. Commen sense.
    Ignorance like you are showing here are creating bad emotions towards americans, because alot of americans are like you.

Comment

• I guess calling people idoits and liars is all you need to convince others of your bull****?
      Well it was more putting forward my hypothesis, providing the evidence and allowing people to make up their mind. Oh and also not pretending I have a brother who shares my account!

I dont think a plane hit the pentagon.
      OK then I'll ask the question that everyone has burning on their lips like your mother's gonorrhea:

If a plane didn't hit the pentagon then WHAT DID!? And also where is your EVIDENCE!?

No no no... evidence has to be things that exist in the real world. Have you ever read a peer reviewed paper that lists the evidence as "Common sense"? Of course you haven't, and for two reasons: Firstly no peer review process would accept the phrase "common sense" as evidence. Secondly you can't find peer reviewed paper on Youtube so you would never have even looked at one!

Squeal piggy has done nothing to convince me of any of his bull****.
      That is because you have decided ahead of time what your conclusions are and you are refusing to acknowledge any evidence to the contrary.

And thats the guy who has kicked your ass in the nices way possible while you try to **** on him by calling him and idiot and a liar.
      He didn't kick my ass, so that makes you an idiot and a liar as well!

Never actually having one, NOT ONE, individual thought of your own mrs. piggy.
      In search of the truth it is far better to rely on things that happened as opposed to "original thought". In a discussion about the truth I would find "original thoughts" a bizarre thing to aspire to. "Original thoughts" by their nature are completely made up, which I suppose is why you hold them in such high regard.

I may make an account in the future to shut squeal piggy up about there not being two people using this account.
      Not only does this clown pretend there are two people using the same account, now he's going to make an alt and pretend there are two people posting!

Its pretty obvious to anyone with a 3 grade reading level or higher that our styles of writing...
      ...are of a grade 3 reading level or lower.

Comment

• Yes I know the pics that your are talking but we seem to see different things.
        [img[http://www.brasscheck.com/videos/911/pentagon-aerial.jpg[/img]

I DONT SEE 90 TONS OF BOEING 757. Some people do. Thats where we differ.

Last edited by Panopticon; 10-17-2009, 10:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Panopticon View Post
          Oh the Irony

Comment

• Originally posted by RealDeal '86 View Post
            Oh the Irony
            OH the truth.
            http://pilotsfor911truth.org/pentagon.html

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
              Well it was more putting forward my hypothesis, providing the evidence and allowing people to make up their mind. Oh and also not pretending I have a brother who shares my account!

OK then I'll ask the question that everyone has burning on their lips like your mother's gonorrhea:

If a plane didn't hit the pentagon then WHAT DID!? And also where is your EVIDENCE!?

No no no... evidence has to be things that exist in the real world. Have you ever read a peer reviewed paper that lists the evidence as "Common sense"? Of course you haven't, and for two reasons: Firstly no peer review process would accept the phrase "common sense" as evidence. Secondly you can't find peer reviewed paper on Youtube so you would never have even looked at one!

That is because you have decided ahead of time what your conclusions are and you are refusing to acknowledge any evidence to the contrary.

He didn't kick my ass, so that makes you an idiot and a liar as well!

In search of the truth it is far better to rely on things that happened as opposed to "original thought". In a discussion about the truth I would find "original thoughts" a bizarre thing to aspire to. "Original thoughts" by their nature are completely made up, which I suppose is why you hold them in such high regard.

Not only does this clown pretend there are two people using the same account, now he's going to make an alt and pretend there are two people posting!

...are of a grade 3 reading level or lower.
              I also notice that you dont dispute the fact that all you have is a popular mechanics magazine and the 9/11 commission and you use it like a ****ing bible. Those two sources are your life line. Just like when you tell a jesus lover that we evolved from monkeys they usually point to the bible and resite their Adam and Eve story they love so much. But its just that, a story.

Comment

• I also notice that you dont dispute the fact that all you have is a popular mechanics magazine and the 9/11 commission and you use it like a ****ing bible.
                Incorrect on many levels. Firstly I don't "just" have these things. I have myriad resources at my disposal, which enable me to ascertain the facts, and via the facts I have deduced that the truthful sequence of events is the obvious one. You know, the one with those planes hitting those buildings like everyone saw?

Secondly I don't quote it "like the bible". If anything I would quote your crackpot ideas "like the bible" because I only ever quote the bible to demonstrate how ridiculous it is.

All you have is youtube videos and conspiracy blogs. Occasionally you will show the historycommons link to the timeline but you haven't read it because you ignore most of it. Furthermore you ridicule sites like wikipedia as a source due to its open source editing but then you change your mind about open source editing in order to post the historycommons link.

Just like when you tell a jesus lover that we evolved from monkeys
                It's great to see that 9/11 isn't the only topic you are utterly clueless about.

Comment

• Ya ya ya. Keep talking.

Last edited by Panopticon; 10-17-2009, 11:43 PM.

Comment

• [QUOTE=squealpiggy;6385452]
                    The "official government story" as you put it is broadly accurate, and does not rely on reaching for esoteric explanations with scant or missing evidence.
                    The chairman of the Commission are both on record saying that they had to give an incomplete report. They both acknowledged that the CIA destroyed interrogation tapes, and the FAA and NORAD repeatedly lied about their accounts. In addition, Dick Cheney forced them to change their timeline of him in the command bunker.

Has the government milked this incident? Of course they have, in pursuing a bloody and unnecessary war in Iraq which I opposed from the beginning (though Afghanistan I was all in favour of for the same reason virtually every nation on earth was). That does not change the evidence from the day of 9/11 which overwhelmingly points to small groups of men hijacking passenger jets and using them as missiles.
                    Philip Zilekow was on the Bush transition team, and also drew up war plans for the Iraq war. He spent a great deal of effort to try to connect al qaeda and 9/11 to Iraq. He failed, obviously. But in the end it was still pushed forward.

Carrol Quigley wrote in his book Tragedy in Hope that since Vietnam, wars are not meant to be won. Just prolonged. Iraq is being prolonged to defense contractors can make their money. What makes more money, being in Iraq one year? Or ten years? Haliburton would choose the latter.

The Council on Foreign Relations benefits from bloody wars and occupations like the ones in Iraq and Afghanistan.

You dickhead, scepticism is about demanding evidence and dispassionately drawing conclusions from facts and observation. Stubbornly stomping your feet and saying there is "something fishy" while completely ignoring the facts and refusing to acknowledge any evidence which doesn't fit your biases is not scepticism.
                    So is this scepticism? These are the reactions from members of the 9/11 Family Steering Committee regarding the first hearings.

What I mean is that I've been kicking you around like a football and you still claim victory you delusional simpleton. Is this you?
                    Nonsense. You are stonewalling everything. It's clear I got your number here.

No, you presented links and reams of unrelated material, none of which actually make any useful determinations about WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED! If as you claim the "official version" (meaning the version that happened in reality and not just in the mind of an adolescent bed-wetter and his pretend brother)is so full of holes then there must be an alternative version which better explains the evidence. What is it? Why don't you present it? Why don't you just briefly outlined what hit the Pentagon for example and give me the evidence.
                    Links from the internets most complete and detailed 9/11 timeline is related. Stonewaller.

1. They are not your opinion.
                    2. You are making extremely serious allegations without anything to back them up
                    3. You are claiming victory without actually even telling me your version of events
                    4. You're an idiot
                    You are desperate. You know you cant debate 9/11 with me so you are turning all your efforts at me. Kill the messanger. Assasinate the character. Try anything you can to make yourself look like you are actually winning at something here. ****in loser.

At least you are now confirming that the version of the story that is supported by actual evidence is plausible, that's a start. Why are you changing the subject? Just post a retraction and start a different thread about Bin Laden and how hard done by he is.
                    Not retracting anything. Bin Laden didnt do it. You cant even provide a shred of evidence to suggest that he did.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Anomaly View Post
                      I have heard this before, but what i dont get is if the government is made up of thousands of people, are they all in on the plot to slowley kill us?
                      Do they know they are poisioning s on purpose or do u think they are oblivious to what theyre doing?

And what about all thousands of doctors and scientists? Do u think they know whats going on?

I dont understand why or how they are all either part of the plot or keeping quiet whilst letting us all be killed by the government.

How do u start fighting for people?
                      Dentists are actually dying by the age of 55 on average. Dental assistants(females) are suffering from infertility and birth defect. This is related to their exposure to mercury everyday.

Medical Doctors are not allowed to blame cancer and illnesses on Aspartame, MSG, and other genetically engineered products that HAVE BEEN PROVEN TO CAUSE CANCER. Only 6% of doctors have training in nutrition. Their job is to treat cancer with medicine that kills 250 thousand a year and carcinogens that cause cancer anyway.

Americans have donated 40 billion towards cancer research and treatment since the 70s. Cancer rates have more than doubled, and the Cancer society still pleads poverty while claiming that they are still searching for the cure.

SO no, they are not in on it. The compartmentalized structure of society ensures that they do their job without questioning it. Most doctors are sencere people. Thaey are just not suited to cure disease. All western medicine does is treat symptoms.

Comment

Working...
                      X