Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you believe any of the 9/11 conspiracy theories?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Begging the question. In this case it's the same ****in one over and over.

You are bahaving like a psychopath. Maybe the state already has you on a coctail of different medications. Dokkens help you!

I am tired of this **** pig. Its obvious that you wont accept defeat here, so go ahead and take the time to deal with that in a private setting. I understand it's hard and its a fuckin pride thing and everything. That's why Im starting to feel pretty sorry for you.

Most people like to declare their knowledge as self evident. I give you the freedom to walk away with your tail between your legs until you are ready to face up on your own. I know I have taught you well my son. Good luck.

http://www.historycommons.org/timeli...eline_pentagon

Comment

• Begging the question. In this case it's the same ****in one over and over.
      That's because you haven't answered it. And neither has your "brother".

I am tired of this **** pig. Its obvious that you wont accept defeat here
      That's like the Germans saying "Those Russkis just won't admit defeat" and all the while they drew closer to Berlin.

Most people like to declare their knowledge as self evident.
      I don't. I like to declare my knowledge as supported by other evidence. That's where we differ as your version of events doesn't seem to... oh wait, that's right, you haven't presented your version of events have you?

Your reticence is telling. It's the same with all of these conspiracy idiots. The golden rule is not to express your own opinion. Because every time a "truther" has presented a hypothesis it has been ribboned within minutes because of lack of evidence and logical inconsistency.

I give you the freedom to walk away with your tail between your legs until you are ready to face up on your own.
      You're every bit as delusional as your pretend brother.

Comment

• [QUOTE=squealpiggy;6376545]
        That's because you haven't answered it. And neither has your "brother".
        You havent bothered to state your opinion on the government official story. There is no degree of skepticism of it on your part, so I shouldnt even bother to present a guess to you. You are just grasping for straws. Any straws.

That's like the Germans saying "Those Russkis just won't admit defeat" and all the while they drew closer to Berlin.
        Unrelated. This isnt a war for territory. It's a discussion about the lies and inconsistancies of the official 9/11 story. So far I have gone far and away to document my case against the government, and you................well............you ignore those facts and keep trying to steer discussion to speculatory missile theories about the pentagon. Grasping for straws like I said.

I don't. I like to declare my knowledge as supported by other evidence. That's where we differ as your version of events doesn't seem to... oh wait, that's right, you haven't presented your version of events have you?
        I have presented the version of events that is factual. I dont need my own version. I have presented various links throughout the thread that document the critical and important information that shape the actual events and show the government story to be a fraud.

So far you refuse to even state even a small disagreement with a 9/11 Investigation that everyone seems to have at least ONE problem with.

Like I said, you wont ever give me credit for pointing this out to you. It will take some time for you to eventually declare this same opinion to others........as your own. It's the last of three stages of truth.

Your reticence is telling. It's the same with all of these conspiracy idiots. The golden rule is not to express your own opinion. Because every time a "truther" has presented a hypothesis it has been ribboned within minutes because of lack of evidence and logical inconsistency.
        Why are you fighting me so hard piglet? Why must you throw divisionary insults against me for having a different opinion than you?

Not once in this whole discussion have you ever wanted to give me an even platform with you to debate this in a civil manner. I've had to deal with your petty insults and comments just to get down to the bottomline.

Dont you understand we are in the same boat here? Dont you see the inhumanity being waged against us in the name of corporate self preservation and priority of profit? There are people making huge profits off the literal murder of innocent people all over the world and ALL YOU DO is ostercize those who speak out against it. How about you stop worrying about kicking the "conspiracy nuts" off of the tiny boat we are in and start worrying about the upper class motherfuckers getting away in the luxury liner?

This government happily feeds sodium flouride to infants. This government happily steals land and resources from third world countries that can no longer sustain themselves under their new IMF debts. This is the same goverment that practiced eugenics long before Hitler did, and influenced him to try it on jews in concentration camps. This government is ruled by an elite that doesnt care about the people it has been exploiting for centuries. WAKE UP PIG!

Whether or not 9/11 was done solely by Osama Bin Laden, at the end of 8 years the innocent people in the middle east have been raped and victimized by an Empire lead by the neo conservative think tank groups like the PNAC.
        The "war on terror" has been simultaneously a propaganda war against our minds. Americans today are more subservient, more fearful, and more vulnerable than ever when it comes to falling victim to tyrannical rule and dictatorship.

The patriot act was a huge hit against us. The military tribunals act hurt our civil liberties. The death of Posse Comitatus and these new powers for the executive branches have ALL BEEN JUSTIFIED IN THE NAME OF NEVER ALLOWING A 9/11 TO HAPPEN AGAIN. If that is the case, we have a responsibility as human beings to ensure that everything we have been told is true. Posterity sorely depends on us. Unfortunatly we are failing them.

You're every bit as delusional as your pretend brother.
        2 people use this account. Get used to it. We are 2 people who are tired of seeing poor people suffer over lies and misconduct from greedy SOB's in the upper class.

You know you want all the best for your son. That is all anyone wants in life.
        We want food, water, warmth, and shelter so our kids can grow up happy and healthy. ****, I am completely at odds with you right now, but I still wish you and your family the best in life.

I am sick of people unknowingly being eaten up by this monetary system that denies us the right to a decent home and food on the table without having to submit to debt we cant repay. It is incredibly abusive of our technology that an over abundance of resources ends up in one place in the world, and another place like Africa gets absolutely nothing.

There are numorous parents across the world who are forced to watch their children die to preventable disease and starvation thanks in large part to the way money and politics work. Put yourself in someone elses shoes and try looking at 9/11 again(ALL OF IT. NOT JUST THE PENTAGON). It doesnt have to be like this.

I have learned over the years that the best we can do is love our families and be significant in their lives. How about you stop being a ****in dick on the internet and invest some time to keep your childeren away from neurotoxic agents like flouride, MSG, DHA, and other deadly and harmful chemicals being vigorously marketed to small children against parent knowledge.

Tell your kid you love him and set the foundations so he can grow up to be a healthy and self determined young man. Your successes and knowledge in life is useless unless you use it to make a significant impact on your loved one's lives.

I watch people spend their last dollars on the most harmful and deficient foods for their children because it's all they can afford. It's not fair to them.

Stop fighting for despotism. Start fighting for people.

Comment

• One of the most disgusting threads on any forum, on the internet.

Right here. What it's evolved in to.

A proxy argument full of misleading bull****.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
            One of the most disgusting threads on any forum, on the internet.

Right here. What it's evolved in to.

A proxy argument full of misleading bull****.
            Have you seen Loose Change?

Comment

• Originally posted by Al Haymon View Post
              Have you seen Loose Change?
              Yeah. And it was a ****ing total sensationalist sick joke.

But like I stated. My intelligence cannot be questioned in that manner.

I know what happened based on evidence.

Pure physical proof in the form of records and testimony.

Clear as day records, and testimonies.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• You havent bothered to state your opinion on the government official story.
                The "official government story" as you put it is broadly accurate, and does not rely on reaching for esoteric explanations with scant or missing evidence.

Has the government milked this incident? Of course they have, in pursuing a bloody and unnecessary war in Iraq which I opposed from the beginning (though Afghanistan I was all in favour of for the same reason virtually every nation on earth was). That does not change the evidence from the day of 9/11 which overwhelmingly points to small groups of men hijacking passenger jets and using them as missiles.

There is no degree of skepticism of it on your part
                You dickhead, scepticism is about demanding evidence and dispassionately drawing conclusions from facts and observation. Stubbornly stomping your feet and saying there is "something fishy" while completely ignoring the facts and refusing to acknowledge any evidence which doesn't fit your biases is not scepticism.

Unrelated. This isnt a war for territory.
                What I mean is that I've been kicking you around like a football and you still claim victory you delusional simpleton. Is this you?

I have presented the version of events that is factual.
                Oh really? When? What happened? What hit the Pentagon? Because so far YOU HAVEN'T TOLD ME YOU LIAR!

I have presented various links throughout the thread that document the critical and important information that shape the actual events
                No, you presented links and reams of unrelated material, none of which actually make any useful determinations about WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED! If as you claim the "official version" (meaning the version that happened in reality and not just in the mind of an adolescent bed-wetter and his pretend brother)is so full of holes then there must be an alternative version which better explains the evidence. What is it? Why don't you present it? Why don't you just briefly outlined what hit the Pentagon for example and give me the evidence.

Why must you throw divisionary insults against me for having a different opinion than you?
                1. They are not your opinion.
                2. You are making extremely serious allegations without anything to back them up
                3. You are claiming victory without actually even telling me your version of events
                4. You're an idiot

Whether or not 9/11 was done solely by Osama Bin Laden, at the end of 8 years the innocent people in the middle east have been raped and victimized by an Empire lead by the neo conservative think tank groups like the PNAC.
                At least you are now confirming that the version of the story that is supported by actual evidence is plausible, that's a start. Why are you changing the subject? Just post a retraction and start a different thread about Bin Laden and how hard done by he is.

We are 2 people who are tired of seeing poor people suffer over lies and misconduct from greedy SOB's in the upper class.
                That's commendable. So what are you doing about it? Volunteering for a soup kitchen? Collecting for charity? Attending local government meetings to advocate for poverty groups? Writing to your congressman and petitioning for action?

No, wait, you're just bitching on internet forums aren't you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Panopticon View Post
                  This government happily feeds sodium flouride to infants. This government happily steals land and resources from third world countries that can no longer sustain themselves under their new IMF debts. This is the same goverment that practiced eugenics long before Hitler did, and influenced him to try it on jews in concentration camps. This government is ruled by an elite that doesnt care about the people it has been exploiting for centuries. WAKE UP PIG!
                  How about you stop being a ****in dick on the internet and invest some time to keep your childeren away from neurotoxic agents like flouride, MSG, DHA, and other deadly and harmful chemicals being vigorously marketed to small children against parent knowledge.
                  Start fighting for people.
                  I have heard this before, but what i dont get is if the government is made up of thousands of people, are they all in on the plot to slowley kill us?
                  Do they know they are poisioning s on purpose or do u think they are oblivious to what theyre doing?

And what about all thousands of doctors and scientists? Do u think they know whats going on?

I dont understand why or how they are all either part of the plot or keeping quiet whilst letting us all be killed by the government.

How do u start fighting for people?

Comment

• Hahaha, epic pwnage!!! LOLOLOLOLO ROMLAD

Seriously, squeal has kicked you in the head with evidence repeatedly and you're still around blabbing nonsense, panopticon(s).

Comment

• I guess calling people idoits and liars is all you need to convince others of your bull****? Thats all squeal piggy has done.

I dont think a plane hit the pentagon. I dont think two planes can pulverize (3) buildings. I dont think planes vaporize on impact when they crash in the of a middle of field. I dont believe a third world counrty hates us because we eat mcdonalds and go to baseballs games and thats why they want us dead. Have fun believing what all the puppets tell you to believe but, I dont believe a word they say.

My evidence. Commen sense.

Squeal piggy has done nothing to convince me of any of his bull****. It sucks he has convinced a lot of you here. All he has is a popular mechnics mag and govt propaganda. **** it im done. This account will only have one person on it from now on. (I may make an account in the future to shut squeal piggy up about there not being two people using this account. Its pretty obvious to anyone with a 3 grade reading level or higher that our styles of writing, of lack thereof, is different.). And thats the guy who has kicked your ass in the nices way possible while you try to **** on him by calling him and idiot and a liar. Never actually looking at the links my bro puts up. Never actually having one, NOT ONE, individual thought of your own mrs. piggy. You are a walking popular mechanics magazine/ 9/11 commission. Never have you said anything original to support your conclusion. Everything you have said is lifed from these two sources. There is not one original bone in your body.

Comment

Working...
                      X