Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you believe any of the 9/11 conspiracy theories?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes I believe them 48 53.33%
    No, I believe they were genuine terrorist attacks 42 46.67%

This shouldn't really come as a suprise at all, as I've said in the past, BoxingScene attracts a special breed of profoundly stupid people.

Comment

• Originally posted by RealDeal '86 View Post
      Yes I believe them 48 53.33%
      No, I believe they were genuine terrorist attacks 42 46.67%

This shouldn't really come as a suprise at all, as I've said in the past, BoxingScene attracts a special breed of profoundly stupid people.
      It really does hey.

So many fukn nutters. Its just beyond me how you can believe in this type of ****.

What percentage of Aussies and Brits you recon think its a conspiracy?

Comment

• Originally posted by Panopticon View Post

Quotes from widows and parents are direct anecdotal evidence to my claim that the people who were most affected by 9/11 want a new investigation. They are not wortheless. They are priceless pieces of information coming from people who have waited 8 years for valid and adequate explanations. END OF STORY.

You didnt modify ****. I would give you some level of credit for showing some actual human compassion in the face of government corruption.......but its clear you wont ever ackowledge the latter.
        This thread hasnt been about showing compassion to the families of the victims. Its been about hard facts and evidence.
        What are the families unanswered questions?

What do they know that we dont about the events that day?

Obviously we all feel for the families, but emotions skew objectivity.

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          Every time some bat**** lunatic makes ridiculous claims without evidence they harm the cause of those who have been genuinely hurt by this cataclysmic event. These cowards are profiting from the suffering of the first responders, they are claiming them as their own and in doing so they are causing HARM.

9/11 "truth"ers don't care about someone with lung disease, they don't care about widows and orphans, they care about gainsaying the government, because they are rebels playing at fighting the power safe in the knowledge that NOTHING bad will happen to them!
          That was David Miller, a first responder who can die any time soon from his lung cancer. The only support he gets these days are from other first responders, family members, and supporters from New York like John Feal(Feal Good Foundation). Thats the only way David Miller and the 40,000 other workers who are dropping dead have actually managed to get some media attention to this issue. Not because of you, PM, or Time Magazine.

9/11 Truthers was born out of the DISATISFACTION that the FAMILIES AND VICTIMS FEEL. You insist on undermining them and their struggle for truth by painting them as nuts. THAT IS WRONG.

You are trying to use Davids own words to justify your governments position.

A bunch of planes hit some buildings causing massive damage and collapses and a Middle Eastern terrorist group claimed responsibility. On the surface it looks like an inquiry wasn't necessary. But an inquiry was held anyway and what happened? The moonbats claimed that it was a cover up! What a waste of money, money that could have been better spent helping the survivors.
          You are a ****in idiot. An event in which 3000 people are murdered on a world stage DEMANDS A BALANCED INQUIRY THE DAY IT HAPPENED. Thats why The Challenger crash was investigated right away. Thats why Pearl Harbor was investigated right away. But 14 months later with limited funding for the worst terrorist attack on American soil?

That Middle Eastern Group has been known to be created and funded by the very same intelligence agency that was meeting in Washington on 9/11 with the CIA(ISI). The 9/11 Commission had a responsibility to follow the trail that apparently lead back to Pakistani and US intelligence. As it stands, the source of the funding was deemed insignificant by the Commission. What a joke.

Here are some of the COMMISSIONERS TELLING YOU IN THEIR OWN WORDS
          Thomas Kean"The CIA certainly knew of our interest in getting all the information we could on the detainees, and they never indicated to us there were any videotapes," Hamilton said. "Did they obstruct our inquiry? The answer is clearly yes. Whether that amounts to a crime, others will have to judge."
          Kean said, "I'm upset that they didn't tell us the truth."

Lee Hamilton: I don’t believe for a minute that we got everything right. We wrote a first draft of history. ... People will be investigating 9/11 for the next hundred years in this country, and they’re going to find out some things that we missed here.

Evan Solomon: The first chapter of the book is 'the Commission was set up to fail.' ... Why do you think you were set up to fail?

Hamilton: Well, for a number of reasons: ... we got started late; we had a very short time frame - indeed, we had to get it extended; we did not have enough money - 3 million dollars to conduct an extensive investigation. We needed more, we got more, but it took us a while to get it. ...

We had a lot of people strongly opposed to what we did. We had a lot of trouble getting access to documents and to people. ... So there were all kinds of reasons we thought we were set up to fail. ...

Hamilton: I think basically it’s because they were afraid we were going to hang somebody, that we would point the finger, right in the middle of a presidential campaign - 'Mr. Bush, this was your fault' ..."
          There you go. Due to the character limitation, I provided you with just 2 of the Commissioners saying they were set up to fail and that the investigation was a farce.

You cant call me a liar for that.

No, I would say that you and your buddies are delusional nutjobs who are using and abusing the real suffering of other people because it strokes your ego. You ought to be ashamed.
          Your the ****in egotist here. I'm a presenting this to you in a manner which tells the story of the people who suffered greatly from this. I'm giving you their story, their tale, and you insist on making hateful attacks against me and them. Your blanket statements and hasty generalizations such as "delusional nutjobs" doesnt do anything but hurt the familie's efforts to find out the truth. At least I am man enough to admit that I have no authority or say in this issue. It's THEIR Struggle, and it is YOU who has the fat ego to think you are infallible on this issue.

William Rodriguez's story changed substantially after he became a plaintiff. He initially said it was "like someone moving a whole lot of furniture around".
          He is a member of the Steering Committee that to this day is still seeking an independent investigation. Your dismissal of the authenticity of his selfless act of heroism does nothing to undermine his story and what he and many other people say they experienced. Once again you are a ****in egotistic ignorant ******* who has nothing else in life but to try to spread your hateful agenda against the truth.

Allyn Killsheimer, a structural engineer and one of the first on scene:

Jamie McIntyre from CNN

Roosevelt Roberts, Pentagon police officer:

Three eywitnesses saying they saw a plane.
          Awesome. Now it shouldnt be so hard for you to provide a document that positively identifies flight 77 at the Pentagon scene. If you can provide DNA of the hijackers to go with it then you have a slam dunk against me. NOW GO.............

Comment

• Originally posted by RealDeal '86 View Post
            Lol watch out fool, I think I hear CIA agents at your door, you've said too much.

But seriously, there's a conspiracy theory about everything and they are all equally unreliable and wrong. It's just human nature to question stuff, but some people make a huge deal out of it, and just annoy all the sane people with their rantings and ravings and quack theories. and yes this is directed at you Panopticon you fucking lunatic.
            Human nature is applied to matters and behaviour that we have no accounting for. However it is completely natural to question something that WARRENTS ALOT OF QUESTIONING(Namely, 9/11) You consider yourself sane for generalizing anything outside the status quo as being "conspiracy theory".
            You have not bothered with an objective look because you are taking the stupid mans way out by proclaiming all that you dont know **** about to be "conspiracy theory"

I'd much rather be called insane by some dumbass who is well adjusted to this profoundly sick society than to be a "sane" one like you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Anomaly View Post
              This thread hasnt been about showing compassion to the families of the victims. Its been about hard facts and evidence.
              What are the families unanswered questions?

What do they know that we dont about the events that day?

Obviously we all feel for the families, but emotions skew objectivity.
              The Families were there to lobby to Congress about an investigation. They were also there at the hearings to witness the commission. The Steering Committee's own website lists the questions.

What do they know? Not up to me to know. I do know that in the case of Mindy Klienberg, Patty Casazza, Will Rodriguez, ect....they wish they knew alot more.

That's what this is about. It's not about me trying to inflate my ego by presenting the best alternative theory there is. It's about bringing the attention of idiots like yourself to the real issue of 9/11....the families call for a new investigation.

Its not about appeal to emotion. I recognize all the sensless murdering going on all over the middle east because of 9/11. The US is raping and displacing millions of innocent people in the Middle East while we sit here at home with our TV's on completely numb to this.

Inside job or not, this country needs reform. We cant allow this government to give half assed answers about 9/11 so they can better persue their geneocidal concensus on innocent human beings who happen to live around coveted resources.

We have contaminated parts of the Middle East with Uranium FOREVER. Many of those places can never be lived in ever again. Iraqi parents are faced with the constant reality of birth defects, deformities, and death in infants directly related to the contamination from our chemical warfare on them. THIS HAS TO STOP. I DONT CARE WHO YOU ARE. SHOW SOME ****IN HEART. Stop being so divisionary just because you live in America. Those people ARE YOU. You are not better than them, or me, or anyone who gets in the way of this despotic animal so you can have worthless material things.

The history of Government Sponsored False Flag Terrorism VASTLY OUTLIVES AND OUTLASTS that of Al Qaeda sponsored terrorism. How fuckin stupid are you?

Comment

• That's what it is all really about though isn't it? You don't truly believe that there is a conspiracy theory behind 9/11, you are just simply using it as a vehicle to express your dissatisfaction at the conduct of your Government.

"Inside job or not, this country needs reform."

It is pretty clear to me that you don't actually believe all of this trash, it is just convenient for you to use.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan... View Post
                  That's what it is all really about though isn't it? You don't truly believe that there is a conspiracy theory behind 9/11, you are just simply using it as a vehicle to express your dissatisfaction at the conduct of your Government.

"Inside job or not, this country needs reform."

It is pretty clear to me that you don't actually believe all of this trash, it is just convenient for you to use.
                  Oh no, I definently believe that elements within our government had to have been involved. From the Afghani war in the 1980s, the indoctrination of Afghani children in the 90s, Able Danger, CIA visa programs for ME pilots, the ISI money trail, The PNAC concensus, to the actual cover up commission. The US government either had to be involved, or sucks very badly at their job.

If they were really that incompetent as to just completely miss everything that was going on, then that still demands reform. All the Commission did was alocate more money for Intelligence Agencies so they dont fail us again. It was a farce.

Comment

• This is where you try to make a sort of convenience for yourself. You want me to state absolute certainty about a certain theory or conclusion as to what "I think happened".
                    I don't require certainty. I just want to know what you feel is the best explanation for the events of 9/11 based on the preponderance of evidence (together with a brief explanation of what that evidence is). I'm a sceptic. Certainty has no place in scepticism.

So just lay it out there, what is it you think happened and why do you think it? That would show a bit of courage at least.

I already told you. It doesnt matter what I think.
                    So you have nothing. You're hiding behind widows and orphans. Now that's courage.

That whole 20 point **** was actually posted by my brother. He was using this account for the majority of the thread. I know its not an excuse, but I'm not responsible for what he wrote.
                    I'm calling bull**** on this one.

Sibel Edmonds has been proclaimed by the ACLU to be the most gagged women in US History.
                    The ACLU is representing her versus the government and her former emplyers. Would you expect them to brand her a liar and a charlatan?

She had to testify to the Commission under oath for 3 hours in an interrogation style. You cant say that is true for Bush and Cheney, who testified on their own terms.
                    She claimed, after the event, that she had specific intelligence about the attacks taking place. How irresponsible would it be to not have her testify given the claims she made?

Bush and Cheney were not implicated or involved in any way apart from by moonbats like you!

That was David Miller, a first responder who can die any time soon from his lung cancer. The only support he gets these days are from other first responders, family members, and supporters from New York like John Feal(Feal Good Foundation). Thats the only way David Miller and the 40,000 other workers who are dropping dead have actually managed to get some media attention to this issue. Not because of you, PM, or Time Magazine.
                    And his plight is being obscured by ranting trotskis like yourself who rattle off bizarre theory after bizarre theory thus obfuscating genuine issues like the plight of first responders and the criminal levels of incompetence with which the military leg of the "war on terror" has been conducted.

It isn't about the "truth" for these "truth"ers. It's about pretending you have secret knowledge to distinguish yourselves from the other "sheeple". It's all about stoking your egos by pretending you have information that noone else does.

It's clear from your comments here that you have absolutely nothing. You don't even have enough information to produce an alternate hypothesis to the "official account".

You are a ****in idiot. An event in which 3000 people are murdered on a world stage DEMANDS A BALANCED INQUIRY THE DAY IT HAPPENED.
                    The event was investigated by the FBI as a crime and a matter of national security. What was your suggestion? A town hall meeting? Inquests were also conducted to ascertain how it happened and what could be done to prevent it from happening again. As a result protocols have changed in official reactions to hijackings, security has been tightened and prohibitions on material allowed on the flight deck have been increased.

Thats why The Challenger crash was investigated right away.
                    9/11 was investigated "right away" once the dust had settled. But planes were seen hitting buildings, buildings subsequently collapsed, and a known terrorist organisation claimed responsibility. Open. Shut.

Challenger was investigated to find out what went wrong (no planes hit the Challenger so we can rule out that line of inquiry) and how the problem could be fixed to prevent it from happening again. The same as the 9/11 inquiry.

Thats why Pearl Harbor was investigated right away.
                    Pearl Harbour was investigated from a military standpoint. Again what went wrong, how can we prevent it in the future.

But 14 months later with limited funding for the worst terrorist attack on American soil?
                    The 9/11 was a public commission. The Challenger and Pearl Harbour were not subject to a public inquiry in the way that the 9/11 commission was conducted. The commission was pretty much unnecessary but was done for political reasons, because there was a demand.

And upon its conclusion the people demanding it declared it a fraud. So it was a monumental waste of time and resources. Well done "truth"ers.

Comment

• Awesome. Now it shouldnt be so hard for you to provide a document that positively identifies flight 77 at the Pentagon scene. If you can provide DNA of the hijackers to go with it then you have a slam dunk against me. NOW GO.............
                      I don't need a "slam dunk" against you. So far you haven't even given me an alternative hypothesis! If we're going to go with a basketball analogy, the single point free throw I scored against you in the first quarter would be sufficient to win because you've yet to even try and score!

But you want a document which identifies Flight 77 at the scene of the Pentagon, here it is:

http://www.911myths.com/images/d/dd/AAL77_fdr.pdf

This is the same document available under the Freedom Of Information Act and is available on the National Transportation Safety Board's website (their site appears to be down right now.... a CONSPIRACY!?).

As Gary Kasparov would say:

"Check................

......out MY BAD ****!"

Comment

Working...
                      X