Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you believe any of the 9/11 conspiracy theories?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bob Anomaly View Post

How the hell did that passport survive the explosion anyhoo?
    ^ You tell us? Doesnt add up does it?

Comment

Dont play dumb with me!
      I was referring to that old chestnut of the Muslim terrorists martyring themselves like we see many suicide bombers doing in the name of Islam.

I understand there are misconceptions as to how much their religious conviction plays a part in their actions. Whether its all just political, and of course, this whole topic is about if 9/11 had anything to do with Islam. But u know, it depends what u believe, and how u interpret the evidence or stories.

How the hell did that passport survive the explosion anyhoo?
      What your talking about is the 9/11 myth where 19 guys with boxcutters were being directed by a 6'6 guy in a cave on dialysis and were able to outsmart and circumvent the multibillion dollar U.S Intelligence apparatus.

I suppose if you believe that, then "god" had everything to do with it and Muslims hate us because were free and we eat at McDonalds.

But in the real world, god had nothing to do with that.

Although I could see how that could be a catchy theme with some people.

Comment

• Originally posted by Panopticon View Post
        ^ You tell us? Doesnt add up does it?
        Sho is weird.

But the idea that the government planted it as proof of the terrorists also doesnt make any sense to me.

It actually makes many people question the medias version of events, which is surley counter productive to the conspiracy.

Its just as weird both ways.

Comment

• Originally posted by VictoriaBeckham View Post
          What your talking about is the 9/11 myth where 19 guys with boxcutters were being directed by a 6'6 guy in a cave on dialysis and were able to outsmart and circumvent the multibillion dollar U.S Intelligence apparatus.

I suppose if you believe that, then "god" had everything to do with it and Muslims hate us because were free and we eat at McDonalds.

Yep, thats the one.

LOL, what does his height have to do with anything??

I could argue that in 'the real world' god has nothing to do with anything. Its all about belief. Which myth is really a myth?

People bring up the cave too often. Hijackers are not a new phenomenon. I dont see why its so unbelievable.

Comment

Yep, thats the one.

LOL, what does his height have to do with anything??

I could argue that in 'the real world' god has nothing to do with anything. Its all about belief. Which myth is really a myth?

People bring up the cave too often. Hijackers are not a new phenomenon. I dont see why its so unbelievable.
            Luis Posada Carilles was one of the most famous hijackers ever and after it was all said and done it turned out he was CIA.

Most of these people are part of the intelligence network, some as patsies (Atta, and Co') and some as assets (Bin Laden).

If you really want to know who was running these guys you have to look into Able Danger.

I highly recommend Webster Tarpley's 9/11 Synthetic Terror for the purposes of this discussion.

Comment

Why do the government put floride in our tap water?

I thought that a bit strange.

For health reasosn or is it part of a secret government plot to slowly poison and kill us?
              florida water does taste like ****, I've dranken it... Worst water on the planet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Al Haymon View Post

Conspiracy theorists, by their very nature, are insecure people who feel the need to grasp onto something to make themselves feel superior. They are largely marginalized people. If you look at the videos and documentaries, it is always some pudgy or scrawny guy with pimples and greasy hair. They aren't successful with women, live in their parents' basement with nine computers, or they have had drug problems, or they are underachievers, etc.

So, their whole "I have this secret...I have inside information" approach to life is a way for them to establish some substance. It is easier for them to question massive un-solvable problems than to resolve the issues within their own lives.

Like most arrogant people, it is really borne of deep-seeded insecutity. Notice how they refer to others as "sheep" or "lemmings". They resent being within a system that controls them, yet they are unable to break away or create their own independence.

LOL @ the Tinfoil Hat Crew.

By the way, in college, they taught us that the part in red is called Occam's Razor.
                I think generalizations like this is stupid. There are different kind of conspiracies which different kinds of people believe in. Perhaps the ones who believes the moon is a titanium hollow warplanet might fit your description.

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                Is that like when you call me a "****sexual"? I think you believe the term to be an insult, even though it is not.
                Depends on perspective yet again. I don't think "devil" is an insult either because, obviously, the devil does not exist. But I understand the intention behind the use of the word and thus I can identify it with a negative meaning.

It's about intentions, not so much the words or actions.

Originally posted by Al Haymon View Post
                In case you were not aware, psychological studies were done on conspiracy theorists. please feel free to verify that.

There are "labels" in life. We all just have to deal with that. Labels like Paranoid, schizophrenic, delusional. These are not insults. They are medical and scientific diagnoses.

Please consider me as aligning with the weakness of the bulk of the reespected scientific community. Thanks.
                Labels in this sense are names for behaviour patterns recognized due to experience based on observations over time on several individuals which exhibits the same behaviour.
                It's words with meaning and definitions to avoid having to explain in detail.

Used in a non-scientific manner it would most likely be intended as a negative label to bring down the receiver of the words in one manner or another, and therefore it can safely be assumed it was intended to be an insult.

Saying stuff like you do here without presenting the scientific background as a verification that you're not talking out of your comprehension (ass) is basically ruining your position as an objective participant of this discussion.
                Originally posted by Al Haymon View Post
                From Psychology Today....

When fervent individualists feel that they cannot exercise their independence, they experience a crisis and assume that larger forces are to blame for usurping this freedom. "For one who refuses to relinquish the assumptions of liberal individualism, such newly revealed forms of regulation frequently seem so unacceptable or unbelievable that they can only be met with anxiety, melodrama, or panic."
                How does this specify conspiracy theorists?
                The link is needed so it can be read in context.
                Originally posted by Carnivore
                By the way, psychology isn't a real science like physics. There are thousands of theories, opinions and beliefs, often in direct contradiction with each other.
                It's a real science, just not an exact science. Nevropsychologists are moving closer to making it unpleasantly exact though.

When they make sense of all the different processes of the brain, then you will have a conspiracy theory foundation like nothing else.

Originally posted by Panopticon View Post
                I never called anyone here a sheep. But you called the theorist underachivers, drug addicts, arrogant, scrawny guys with pimples and insecure? (all in just your last post) Why? why must you do that to make YOURSELF feel better about your own insecurity?
                All people are sheep. This is because we behave in patterns based on a perceived reality given to us by various different sources, mostly other human beings. This means that western people follow the western culture because the western culture is teaching them to follow that pattern.
                You can twist the metaphor to sheep anywhichway, but you'll never get around the fact that you too follow a set of patterns teached to you by society.

I like the word "sheeple", but it's a very poor insult in the grand scheme of things due to your own participation in the meaning of it. But I nevertheless sometimes use it because I know what it implies, and because it makes people mad.

Bush will go down as one of the worst men in history. 2 wars WE(the people) never wanted. More debt than anyother president. He gave himself unconstitutional powers never before obtained by any other president. Killed million of people in the Middle east. warrentless phone tapping(clinton too)
                No he won't. The reason for that is because the people are trying to blame him for the wrong things, like the 9/11 events, instead of aiming the focus where they should.
                Until there is a shift in perception towards unjustification of the things he's actually behind, he won't be placed in the same evil boat as other war-mongers like Hitler and Stalin.

No one here who believes the official story wants to talk about Berry Jennings? Why is that? maybe because he testifies that he heard multiple explosions inside WTC 7 and that would completely contradict what the NIST report said. What a shame. RIP Mr. Jennings. Thank you for your testimony. And thank you for not chaning your account of what happend just because fat cats from washington did not like your story (how could they? it goes aganist what they put out there). The world needs more brave souls like yours. Unfortunately we got cowards like Al Haymond and Sqealpiggy around here.
                Most likely he heard explosions. There's an awful lot of stuff capable of going BOOM in a 47 story building, like tons of electrical equipment. It doesn't prove the theory that someone brought down the building with purpose.

Originally posted by VictoriaBeckham View Post

You are very right; God had absolutely nothing to do with it in the real world.

There are numerous cases around the world where planes have been hijacked by insignificant weaponry, which makes it unreasonable to suggest that box cutters are not significant enough to be able to hijack an airplane.
                Even people who have used Microsoft flight simulator will be able to steer a plane up, down, left and right and crash it. Why would that be difficult? Especially considering prior airflight training.

Comment

• Originally posted by Panopticon View Post
                  The world needs more brave souls like yours. Unfortunately we got cowards like Al Haymond and Sqealpiggy around here.
                  Where is the bravery and heroism in sitting behind a computer and taking no action to expose this "shadow government" and the vast conspiracies? Forgive me for not seeing it.

My excuse is that I believe 9/11 happened generally as the 9/11 Commission Report says. But what is your excuse for inaction?

And what does it say about your movement that 8+ years after the incident, you are no closer to "answers"?

Comment

Where is the bravery and heroism in sitting behind a computer and taking no action to expose this "shadow government" and the vast conspiracies? Forgive me for not seeing it.

My excuse is that I believe 9/11 happened generally as the 9/11 Commission Report says. But what is your excuse for inaction?

And what does it say about your movement that 8+ years after the incident, you are no closer to "answers"?
                    This is exactly what I'm thinking about all the do-gooders and know-it-alls out there. Nothing is being fixed, nothing is being done.
                    All they do is spread propaganda which supports their case, but no one is actually making a difference.

Of course, the response to this is that spreading information and enlighten people is the key to change, but nothing has changed, has it?

Comment

Im no hero. Barry Jennings and William Rodriguez were a ****ing heros. You believe what 9/11 commission reported was honest? hahah. That is embarressing. 6/10 commissioners have said it was complete bull****?

I feel like **** that we still havent gotten answers. I feel like **** that Barry Jennings mysteriously died 2 days before NIST released their report.

Al you are a god dam coward. You just choose to believe what the commission says because you dont want to rock the boat. You got nice gizmos in your pocket, nice car, big screen tv, 99 cent cheeseburgers, anti-depressant pills and an american flag hanging in front of your house. Everything is going good for YOU. YOU choose to ignore the people that say **** aint so good for them. The people that try to say there was explosions in WTC 7 (Barry Jennings) and William Rodriguez dont concern you because what they say goes aganist the hogwash 9/11 commission. YOU ARE A COWARD!

I know. What does that make me? right? You will just attack me personally instead of actually listening to Barry or William. Or reading the 20 point charlie sheen has put out there.

Comment

Working...
                      X