No announcement yet.

I met a girl with D.T.F tattooed inside her lip

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I met a girl with D.T.F tattooed inside her lip

What are your opinions on such girls, and similar instances when you have met a girl that had something bout her that was very promiscuous. I'll keep you guys posted on what happens between us if anyone is interested.

the only thing thats going to "happen" with that girl is an exchange of aids.

Comment

That's a huge turn off but maybe she just got it when she was a dumb little 18 year old **** who thought it was cool. I wouldn't worry too much about it if you really like the chick.

Comment

What does DTF stand for?

Comment

down to ****

Comment

Yeah I don't know what DTF is. Anyway these days just be happy she is disease free. Girls are whores from 5th grade now

Comment

Originally posted by dfwtx View Post
              down to ****
              I typed it in google and it came up with doomed to fail.

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
                What are your opinions on such girls, and similar instances when you have met a girl that had something bout her that was very promiscuous. I'll keep you guys posted on what happens between us if anyone is interested.
                If you can't **** a girl with "Down to fuck" tatoo'd inside of her mouth, then you should quit sex. Forever.

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
                  If you can't **** a girl with "Down to fuck" tatoo'd inside of her mouth, then you should quit sex. Forever.
                  lol good point.

Comment

It all depends what you're into. For example, i'm not into chicks like that, at all. I think way too much and I couldn't be comfortable with some girl like that. I think **** like that, tongue rings, lower back tattoos, all of that is a warning sign. I want no part.

Comment

Working...
                    X