No announcement yet.

I met a girl with D.T.F tattooed inside her lip

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ATWA View Post
    It all depends what you're into. For example, i'm not into chicks like that, at all. I think way too much and I couldn't be comfortable with some girl like that. I think **** like that, tongue rings, lower back tattoos, all of that is a warning sign. I want no part.

yo ATWA, your avy makes me cringe....i think we should just run wildcat formations with DMAC the rest of the year and put #2 as a FB

Comment

What self respectin ***** does that ****? She a tramp n a half TS.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
        yo ATWA, your avy makes me cringe....i think we should just run wildcat formations with DMAC the rest of the year and put #2 as a FB
        Hell yeah bro. I got to say, opening day against the Chargers looked promising as hell for this season, but when you can only put up three points against Denver's defense, you know it's going to be the same old bull****.

And again lies the age old question; how can you have Jamarcus Russell, Darren McFadden, and Darrius Heyward-Bey on one side of the ball, however you cannot score a single touchdown in an entire game. It's endless. I like your idea, J-Mar is a beast.

Comment

fuuuck that ***** and do the nastiest **** u can ever think about. run a train on her, ass to mouth, slap her while fuuucking her, choke her, insert gigantic dildos up in her pussseeeeeyyyy, have her fuuuck another slut in front of you while they spit on yo dick. ya know stuff like that.

plus pics or it didn't happen!!!!

Comment

Denveer has shut down the Bengals too. This aint the old broncos

Comment

Originally posted by -GR - View Post
              Denveer has shut down the Bengals too. This aint the old broncos
              I'm sorry, who are "The Bengals"?

Comment

Originally posted by Jozelle14 View Post
                fuuuck that ***** and do the nastiest **** u can ever think about. run a train on her, ass to mouth, slap her while fuuucking her, choke her, insert gigantic dildos up in her pussseeeeeyyyy, have her fuuuck another slut in front of you while they spit on yo dick. ya know stuff like that.

plus pics or it didn't happen!!!!
                Yeah, that is always an alternative as well. You could just treat her like a low paid **** star, and just bend her ass like a pretzel and **** her until her vagina splits in half. Then finish off with a Peter North level facial.

Disclaimer: Pics or it definitely didn't happen.

Comment

Originally posted by ATWA View Post
                  Yeah, that is always an alternative as well. You could just treat her like a low paid **** star, and just bend her ass like a pretzel and **** her until her vagina splits in half. Then finish off with a Peter North level facial.

Disclaimer: Pics or it definitely didn't happen.
                  likes this......

Comment

Originally posted by Jozelle14 View Post
                    likes this......
                    Something like this.

Comment

Thats ****ing dorky. Was she a looker?

Comment

Working...
                      X