The Big Dunce Burns American Flags?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Big Dunce Burns American Flags?

That's what I've read.

And if it is posted on the internet, than it must be true.

Flag burning mfer! .....................Rockin'

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
    That's what I've read.

You got you weed for the day as yet?

Comment

That's what I've read.

That C@ck Suker just told me he didn't??? Fkn POSHT
      Last edited by Shadoww702; 05-15-2023, 12:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

Man what your thoughts on 2 nites games? I want to catch Denver live betting more than -5.5 but Miami looks like a steal at 8

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

Yes I do, and thank you for your concern. Some prefer Cap'n Crunch in the morning doe. ..................Rockin'

Comment

Lets pretend I did. Burning the American Flag is a protected form of political speech given to me by the Constitution.

Had I done this, there is absolutely nothing immoral, unpatriotic, wrong or illegal with it.

As a taxpaying American citizen, I fully support anyone that does this or any other form of political protest.

Rockin is an impotent, drooling, crippled piece of trailer trash that collects welfare. He doesnt have functioning bowels or genitals. He has no family.

He is a vegetable invalid whose only daily purpose is hating blacks and liberals on NSB.

He is a drain on the resources of this country. He should be placed on the curb to be picked up by local sanitation or left to float into the sewer.
            LarryX.... Larry the boss likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              Lets pretend I did. Burning the American Flag is a protected form of political speech given to me by the Constitution.

Had I done this, there is absolutely nothing immoral, unpatriotic, wrong or illegal with it.

As a taxpaying American citizen, I fully support anyone that does this or any other form of political protest.

Rockin is an impotent, drooling, crippled piece of trailer trash that collects welfare. He doesnt have functioning bowels or genitals. He has no family.

He is a vegetable invalid whose only daily purpose is hating blacks and liberals on NSB.

He is a drain on the resources of this country. He should be placed on the curb to be picked up by local sanitation or left to float into the sewer.
              I heard it on the internet. It must be true.

You flag burning pos........................Rockin'

Comment

I heard it on the internet. It must be true.

You flag burning pos........................Rockin'
                No you didn’t.

you’re desperately begging for attention from me since your other thread didn’t get much traffic.

You being on welfare, going to the bathroom on yourself daily, having non functioning genitals and living in a trailer is far worse than burning a flag.
                Last edited by The Big Dunn; 05-15-2023, 01:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

No you didn’t.

you’re desperately begging for attention from me since your other thread didn’t get much traffic.

You being on welfare, going to the bathroom on yourself daily, having non functioning genitals and living in a trailer is far worse than burning a flag.
                  Your facts are skewed.

​​​​​​​Would I be accepted if I was a black crack head living in the city streets?

What thread failed?

....................Rockin'

Comment

one thing that is clear is that he hates america
                    Rockin' Rockin' likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X