No announcement yet.

Downtown Portland

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Downtown Portland

Whatever they're doing, it doesn't seem to be working.

GhostofDempsey GhostofDempsey likes this.

A once beautiful city. You really have to wonder what their end game is in all of this. Portland, Seattle, SF, LA, Vegas…is it to chase out the middle class? Have property values drop, chase out families and then allow elites and developers to buy it all up at a lower price and then chase out the homeless and riff-raff? I can’t think of any other reason to allow this.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
      A once beautiful city. You really have to wonder what their end game is in all of this. Portland, Seattle, SF, LA, Vegas…is it to chase out the middle class? Have property values drop, chase out families and then allow elites and developers to buy it all up at a lower price and then chase out the homeless and riff-raff? I can’t think of any other reason to allow this.
      I wouldnt be surprised.

Meanwhile I thought this was new gameplay footage from The Division 3.

Comment

Portland is crap.. so many fake gangsters with fat trailor trash white hoes

mean while my homie is slinging his self made no prescription needed pharmaceuticals

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
          That’s exactly the plan, I think.

Encourage policies that ruin quality of life…have property values drop…then swoop in and buy on the cheap.

I guarantee that once the elite own these cities they won’t tolerate the trash in the streets and the homeless encampments and the crime.

Comment

Working...
          X