Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sctrojan View Post

With all those biases its no wonder why you think everything is **** lol
    biases?

you cant make movies one way for 50 years, then change it up by making everything black and lgbt and think people are not gonna notice it and somehow be ok with it can you?

you cant be serious with some of those movies you just recommended.

i mean jojo rabbit? really?

how can you not be bias against racial and political garbage being interjected in movies?

did you like the last batman movie where it was doing really great then the white supremacy line just totally craps all over the movie.....

is that what you want for the future of cinema?

unrealistic absurd castings where every cast of a movie or show is automatically half black?

i mean my god the mandaolorian employing lizzo to be a queen in space? with a white husband?

what king in their right mind would choose a fat woman that does not share his racial background?

you dont think people notice this?

you dont think people should be biased against this kind of thing?

Comment

Originally posted by Sctrojan View Post

Never knew there was a "tetris" movie,i"ll have to check it out....but you hold OLD as a good to great movie? Wth lol,there's a ****load of movies better than that since 2020 imo...but we all have our tastes I suppose.
      Tetris movie was decent, but they made up a lot of stuff to add entertainment value

Comment

Working...
      X