Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Watch Chris Pratt DESTROY Woke Haters in EPIC VIDEO!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watch Chris Pratt DESTROY Woke Haters in EPIC VIDEO!

You need to time stamp these videos. I'm not trying to see some dork hype it up. Just get to the point danm.

I didnt see the criticism of him not sounding or being Italian, it was more that he sounded nothing like mario. He made no attempt it was just his regular voice. I was pretty annoyed by it to being a long time mario fan.

Also Isnt it contradictory to see him "destroy" woke haters when he slammed his ex wife for giving birth to their child with "defects" or some shlt? Doesn't seem very woke to me

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler69 View Post
      You need to time stamp these videos. I'm not trying to see some dork hype it up. Just get to the point danm.

I didnt see the criticism of him not sounding or being Italian, it was more that he sounded nothing like mario. He made no attempt it was just his regular voice. I was pretty annoyed by it to being a long time mario fan.

Also Isnt it contradictory to see him "destroy" woke haters when he slammed his ex wife for giving birth to their child with "defects" or some shlt? Doesn't seem very woke to me
      At least he did the Mario voice for their plumber commercials!

Comment

Originally posted by kara View Post

At least he did the Mario voice for their plumber commercials!
        Yeah I heard that pisses some people off lol like why give him such a small role when he coulda been the main character?

Comment

Originally posted by Larry the boss View Post
          This is racist!!

Comment

Yeah I heard that pisses some people off lol like why give him such a small role when he coulda been the main character?
            Movie is breaking records. Sequel is coming!

Comment

Movie is breaking records. Sequel is coming!
              Lol no shlt. It's a movie based on a video game that's been around since the 80s. It's generations of people who know what it is.

Comment

Lol no shlt. It's a movie based on a video game that's been around since the 80s. It's generations of people who know what it is.
                A lot of others bombed.

Comment

A lot of others bombed.
                  For example??

Comment

The yapping cvnt ruined the video
                    I hope he get's raped, mugged, curb stomped and not necessarily in that order.
                    Offensive Wizardry Offensive Wizardry likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X