Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

China is ready to strike Taiwan. They are circling Taiwan. What will the USA do?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• China is ready to strike Taiwan. They are circling Taiwan. What will the USA do?

https://apnews.com/article/china-mil...d2cda983573279

I am staring to think China will attack Taiwan with overwhelming force and make the island nation capitulate. You have to be familiar the wicked like view that some Asian nations have for each other. I won't list the numerous atrocities here. They do not consider other Aisan nations as human beings, more like feral animals. It's sad. China has a ruthless dictator a man in a man in charge.

It's a sign that war is coming. Live drills before the action. Taiwan better be able to fight.
    Last edited by Dr. Z; 04-11-2023, 07:33 AM.

biden wont do anything if it came down to it... china will get 'strongly condemned' thats about it

Comment

Hopefully Taiwan will borrow a few nukes from Israel in the name of friendship?

Nothing will happen…. China will test Biden and after Biden does nothing maybe China goes for broke and invades.

Comment

Originally posted by The Madison View Post
        biden wont do anything if it came down to it... china will get 'strongly condemned' thats about it
        It is know that China has bought out Joe Biden's integrity. What will the USA do if war breaks out, and what will the other allies in Japan and the Philippines do? The two nations dislike each other. They also dislike China. It's an uneasy alliance. These Asian nations, I'm telling you view each other with antipathy.

Like I said Taiwan better be prepared to fight had enough to make it not worth China's effort. I have my doubts their resolve is equal to the Ukraine's.

Comment

Troops will be deployed to the region. More Navy fleets and boots on the ground. We have bases in Korea, Guam and Japan, I'm sure they are already in exercise mode and preparing for whatever confrontation may be headed towards Taiwan. China isn't stupid, they know what they can and cannot get away with. It really depends on who is actually in charge here. It certainly isn't Joey.

Comment

Um not really. Dont be believe everything you read in articles lol. Foreigners don't understand this.
            ​​​​
            My wife is Taiwanese and none of their peoples are worried about a war. They dont even think about it cuz it's non issue.

China is just like North Korea. They just do drills and get the western thinking that they are preparing for wars when they are not.

15round 15round Zaroku Zaroku like this.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
              Um not really. Dont be believe everything you read in articles lol. Foreigners don't understand this.
              ​​​​
              My wife is Taiwanese and none of their peoples are worried about a war. They dont even think about it cuz it's non issue.

China is just like North Korea. They just do drills and get the western thinking that they are preparing for wars when they are not.

A lot of Ukrainians didn't think Russia would invade either. A lot of EU/NATO thought Russia wasn't gonna invade.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post

A lot of Ukrainians didn't think Russia would invade either. A lot of EU/NATO thought Russia wasn't gonna invade.
                i would think russian failure in ukraine would discourage chinese attempt to take taiwan.

in the end, the chinese are smart so i dont think they are gonna take taiwan. for now.....

then again, biden and his family has been getting a lot of money from china and putin did take crimea and invade ukraine under biden and obama....

Comment

Originally posted by Offensive Wizardry View Post

i would think russian failure in ukraine would discourage chinese attempt to take taiwan.

in the end, the chinese are smart so i dont think they are gonna take taiwan. for now.....

then again, biden and his family has been getting a lot of money from china and putin did take crimea and invade ukraine under biden and obama....
                  Smarts have nothing to do with it. They are ( Taiwanese ) cowards like sub human dogs in the eyes of the Chinese in power. China is ready for near ready for war. The tiny Island nation better be ready. Of course their high tech chip business is a reason why China wants to control .

The People's Republic of China (PRC) claims that Taiwan is Chinese territory and that the PRC replaced the ROC government in 1949, becoming the sole legal government of China.
                  As of 2021, the total strength of the Armed Forces is capped at 215,000 with 90 percent manning ratio for volunteer military of Taiwan.

In 2022, Taiwan proposed 2.4 percent of projected GDP in defense spending for the following year, continued to remain below three percent. Not nearly enough men or money for defense!

Taiwan's plan B is the USA does not jump in is what? Stand and fight?

Comment

It's getting more serious. And Kim-Jong Un on North Korea is doing thing that are beyond the more the South Korea. A major war between Asian nations may break out.

Comment

Working...
                    X