Trumpers Pray To Trump In Their Hour Of Need

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trumpers Pray To Trump In Their Hour Of Need

I'm torn on this trump thing.

1. I don't think we should be arresting former u.s. presidents over trivial stuff or even big stuff.

Gotta keep it under wraps. Hurting the prestige of the office..

2. On the other hand, I dont want trump to run again. He's gonna make a mess of the republican nomination and he can't win.

We need the republicans to retake the white house.
    Slugfester Slugfester likes this.

Comment

Comment

Obviously staged.

Comment

Originally posted by Slugfester View Post
          Obviously staged.
          Not true. I pray to B.UTLER during my time of need often.

Comment

Comment

RIP Larry!

Comment

These videos always make me laugh. Even though I enjoy laughing at dumb ass, uneducated Trump supporters, these videos are very troubling.

I honestly think the interviewers should stop going to the least educated areas of the dumbest states in America to interview these people at Trump rallies.

I get they can monetize these videos based on the comedic value.

The problem I have is these videos take focus away from policy discussions. Instead, the idiotic garbage these imbeciles spew is what drives the political discourse now.

That doesn’t help the country solve its problems in any way.
                travestyny travestyny likes this.

Comment

(Psalm 146:3, 4) . . .Do not put your trust in princes Nor in a son of man, who cannot bring salvation. 4 His spirit goes out, he returns to the ground; On that very day his thoughts perish.

Looking to any political leader is Futile. It doesn't matter if it is Trump or Biden or Joe the Plumber, in the end they all fail.

Comment

America should be free of his words. Let the politicians in the debate do the talking.

I hear Trump is talking some obscene things, even for him in his future plans.

Don't get me wrong, he still would be a better president than Joe Biden. He has jumped ahead of feeble minded Joe Biden in the polls and might take a page out of the democratic play book by have a Jewish man or a pro union guy auto man as his running mate getting votes in key states he normally would not get by picking such a VP. I would not rule out a women either. Who might he have in mind? NY billionaire Laduer who could woking the Jewish vote in NY state and thereby taking the Dems chances. If the Dems lost the state on NY, it's over.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronald_Lauder

What he does in a few months next will be very interesting. Most people do not understand how people vote an understand political connections.

Such a ticket would be monstrous in more way than one. An economic focused PRO American business, anti immigration / boarder scecutny security and anti terrorist ticket.
                    Last edited by Dr. Z; 11-15-2023, 01:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X