No announcement yet.

BREAKING: 7 dead, including 3 kids, in Nashville school shooting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by man down View Post
    Feel free to go through this topic and look at Dunns defense of trans in schools. I'm not sure why you're throwing around gay slurs dunn.
    bumping an old thread to avoid discussing the article about dirt in Trump.

Lying that I defend trannies to avoid the fact I correctly point out you are not qualified to make a mental illness diagnosis.

The tranny had a manifesto and a well conceived plan, dismissing any notion of mental illness.

You are a very weak individual.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

bumping an old thread to avoid discussing the article about dirt in Trump.

Lying that I defend trannies to avoid the fact I correctly point out you are not qualified to make a mental illness diagnosis.

The tranny had a manifesto and a well conceived plan, dismissing any notion of mental illness.

You are a very weak individual.
      Dunno I'm sure you know by now I can walk and chew gum at the same time.

Wheres the F@G insults now? You don't want to use them anymore?
      GhostofDempsey GhostofDempsey likes this.

Comment

Dunno I'm sure you know by now I can walk and chew gum at the same time.

Wheres the F@G insults now? You don't want to use them anymore?
        Stop deflecting from the top current story of the day- Trump is on Epstein’s list.

I might use it some more, but not in this thread.

There are more current stories to discuss.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

Stop deflecting from the top current story of the day- Trump is on Epstein’s list.

I might use it some more, but not in this thread.

There are more current stories to discuss.
          You don't own me dunm. I'll keep all the stories current. Let's start with today's school shooting shall we? You wanna bet he was trans?

Comment

• Today's school shooting. Why are they always Dems? Trans are shooting up schools lately.

The mass shooter at Perry High has been identified as Dylan Butler
            It appears that the shooter was an online LGBTQ activist & part of the community

Watch the story disappear in 3.. 2.. 1..

Comment

You don't own me dunm. I'll keep all the stories current. Let's start with today's school shooting shall we? You wanna bet he was trans?
              We all know why there wasn’t a new thread today about the school shooter. Dunn and his tranny loving posse don’t want to discuss the mental instability of these pronoun warriors. Now he’s bringing up Trump as usual like he does on every thread. Even though Trump was exonerated once this document dump was released. He’s having a bad day, lol.
              man down man down likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post

We all know why there wasn’t a new thread today about the school shooter. Dunn and his tranny loving posse don’t want to discuss the mental instability of these pronoun warriors. Now he’s bringing up Trump as usual like he does on every thread. Even though Trump was exonerated once this document dump was released. He’s having a bad day, lol.
                We sure do don't we.

Comment

Working...
                X