Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stinking-delicious

Comment

Originally posted by *~*MalVada*~*
      I'm talking about my husband right? he's just has an average size penis.. but it's pretty and very clean
      We're describing ***** not penis.

Comment

Tight..........

Comment

unsanitary

Comment

yes but since I'm female and have a husband, I do the opposite catch up
            Why do alot of women claim they can suck a good dick, but in reality arent that good?

Do women take pride in sucking a good dick? I have seen some argue which can do it better....

Comment

lol funny about the arguing...that will just prompt a "dick suck off" right???

Anyways it's cause guys love getting head, I know some guys that love it more than sex. So a girl wants a guy to think her skills are good. One clue is how she kisses, if she doesn't kiss well, she doesn't give good head either
              Good insight Mal. I'ma keep that in mind sweets.

Comment

[QUOTE=*~*MalVada*~*;6180400 One clue is how she kisses, if she doesn't kiss well, she doesn't give good head either [/QUOTE]

I think you're on to something....

Comment

lol funny about the arguing...that will just prompt a "dick suck off" right???

Anyways it's cause guys love getting head, I know some guys that love it more than sex. So a girl wants a guy to think her skills are good. One clue is how she kisses, if she doesn't kiss well, she doesn't give good head either
                  I have never ****ed another girl in my life, but I have gotten head from a few girls......

Do you know this one ***** gave me head so good, I still havent forgot... That was almost ten years ago..... **** still gets me going sometimes when I think of that *****....

Comment

yep I call that a personal stash of ****...a go to in your mind when you need a lil something extra from your current sexual experience lol
                    Yup.... And this chick was not even all that pretty and had man nipples, a 6 at best.... But I'll tell you what, she could suck a mean dick..... My friend walked in the door, she kept it on her mouth, looked at the door, and hand signaled for them to get out.... Damn, that was the ****....

You got some **** like that that you think of?

Comment

salivating....

Comment

Working...
                      X