No announcement yet.

If Robocop 2 proved anything...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    (Throws Bringer a e-Camel Wide. Lights it with a e-Zippo.) "Cause the DUDE ABIDES...."
    "The Dude abides...."

"This is what happens when you **** a stranger in the ass! "

"Donny you're out of your element! Dude, the Chinaman is not the issue here! "

"Has the whole world gone crazy? Am I the only one around here who gives a **** about the rules? Mark it zero! "

"****ing dip**** with a nine toed woman."

What a classic.

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk View Post
      LMAO at your avater. His name is Wyatt Earp, not Kurt Russell IMO.
      I'm not sure which performance I consider to be his best of those two. What a damn actor he was in his day, though.

Kilmer, as well. His Doc Hollyday knocked that **** out of the park.

And I don't even dig on westerns ; but I always have time for some "Tombstone".

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        I'm not sure which performance I consider to be his best of those two. What a damn actor he was in his day, though.

Kilmer, as well. His Doc Hollyday knocked that **** out of the park.

And I don't even dig on westerns ; but I always have time for some "Tombstone".
        'Tombstone' is my favorite movie of all time. I quote that film in real life too, especially Doc Holiday.

When a customer comes into my work and asks my manager for a brake or tyre check, i'll walk into the room and say ''I'm your huckleberry'' instinctively.

Comment

'Tombstone' is my favorite movie of all time. I quote that film in real life too, especially Doc Holiday.

When a customer comes into my work and asks my manager for a brake or tyre check, i'll walk into the room and say ''I'm your huckleberry'' instinctively.

Comment

Shiiiiiiit ; I'd definitely be a return customer of yours under some circumstance like that.

**** I'd probably drop by just to talk Kilmer and Russell with you.

Hands down one of the most underrated cinematic tag teams of all time.

That film oozed greatness.

The only other westerns I like apart from it are "Unforgiven" and "Pale Rider".

Those "Tombstone" outclasses them IMO ; there's still something to be said for vintage Eastwood, and the man gets even better with age. "Gran Torino" was sick as hell. What a memorable character Kowalski was.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
              Shiiiiiiit ; I'd definitely be a return customer of yours under some circumstance like that.

**** I'd probably drop by just to talk Kilmer and Russell with you.

Hands down one of the most underrated cinematic tag teams of all time.

That film oozed greatness.

The only other westerns I like apart from it are "Unforgiven" and "Pale Rider".

Those "Tombstone" outclasses them IMO ; there's still something to be said for vintage Eastwood, and the man gets even better with age. "Gran Torino" was sick as hell. What a memorable character Kowalski was.
              Kilmer > Russell in Tombstone.

Comment

Tango - ''Why, just use your Plan A?''

Cash - ''Because it's a hell of a lot better than your Plan B, which you don't even have.''

Comment

Originally posted by Notorious Loc View Post
                  Kilmer > Russell in Tombstone.
                  That's debatable.

But I definitely lean more towards that side of the argument.

But take your hat off to Russell as well ; he held his own in all of those scenes with Kilmer (who was gifted with the more interesting lines).

Unlike another actor I can think of off hand in a recent remake of a Western classic (which was actually better than the original, IMO) in which he starred opposite an equally talented actor with better lines than his.

Ben Wade, FTW!!!!!!!

Comment

Ringo: My fights not with you, Holiday. Doc: I beg to differ sir. We started a game we never got the chance to finish. "Play for blood." Remember? Ringo: Oh that. I was just foolin. Doc: I wasn't......

Comment

Tango - ''Why, just use your Plan A?''

Cash - ''Because it's a hell of a lot better than your Plan B, which you don't even have.''
                      "Tango and Cash" definitely had it's moments for one of those "buddy cop" movies.

Can't hold a candle to Nolte and Murphy in "48 hrs" though, IMO.

Their back and forth banter was great at times ; but Jack Cates and Reggie Hammond's verbal assaults were just hysterical.

Reggie: Man, you loaded here. What the ****'s this?
                      Redneck: Tax refund!
                      Reggie: Bull****! You're too ****in' stupid to have a job!
                      Jack: So, how was it?
                      Reggie: I'm not goin' in for all that macho ****, Jack. I was great. Should have my dick bronzed.
                      Jack: This sucks! A maniac gets ahold of my gun and runs all over the streets killin' people with it. So, instead of bein' where I oughta be, home in bed with my gal givin' her the high hard one, I'm out here doin' THIS ****: roamin' around the streets with an overdressed, charcoal-colored loser like you.
                      Reggie: Look, man, if you don't like it, why don't you just leave? I can take care of Ganz by myself, all right?
                      Jack: Heh, don't make me laugh. You can't take care of ****. You been dickin' me around since we started this turd hunt! The only thing you're good for is GAMES. So far, what I got outta you is nothin'!
                      Reggie: Yeah, well, I'm real impressed with you too, man. It takes a real-skilled cop to kick in the bedroom door of a couple of dykes!
                      Prime Eddie was funny as fuck, it's ashame he sold out so quickly.

Comment

Working...
                      X