Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how do you smoke ur weed? bong, blunt, joint, pipe?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slugfester View Post
    I have done all the forms in my day, but now I only get vaporized. Other forms are now too harsh for my transitioned body. I don't care about the money, but $100 of vape does go further than $100 of flower.
    the high off vape is weak to me... i have to smoke more just to feel something. if your concern is the harshness of flowers from using bongs, blunts, etc... then try dabbing some concentrates instead!! smooth and powerful.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post

Every morning is a special occasion to me when I wake up. Wake and bake.

A bong will help conserve product as compared to rolling joints.

I find a different groove smoking from a bong compared to the joints.

I prefer the groove of the joints, a bong will always do, doe.

You're 420 agreeable, I like that.

...................Rockin'
      i like to light up a joint in the morning in my backyard and just space out for a minute and relax.... cant really do that with bong hits.
      Rockin' Rockin' likes this.

Comment

I gotta say, I can totally relate to your situation with the kids around. It's all about keeping it discreet, right? Your "flower designer" explanation is genius, by the way!

As for me, I've transitioned to vape pens too. They're just so darn convenient. Plus, I'm all about that balcony vibe too! There's something serene about puffing away while taking in the view. But hey, have you ever tried using a bong or water pipe? I stumbled upon https://www.smokeday.com/brands/lookah.html recently, and they've got this killer selection of Lookah bongs and pipes. The craftsmanship is unreal, and those golden logos? Pure artistry.

Anyway, I'm new here, so it's cool finding fellow enthusiasts to chat with. Cheers!​
        Last edited by Ladyades; 04-08-2024, 08:02 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X