Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jessica Simpson's small dog snatch right infront of her...by a coyote?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
    She must, because where I grew up the only time I ever saw them was in the country. You could hear them yelping at night or in the morning from town, but I never saw them even close to the city.
    It's why it's a good idea to have a dog that's big enough to kick a coyote's ass. Hell a moderately sized dog will but like a Rottweiler would beat the crap out of a pack of Coyotes I'd bet.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
      It's why it's a good idea to have a dog that's big enough to kick a coyote's ass. Hell a moderately sized dog will but like a Rottweiler would beat the crap out of a pack of Coyotes I'd bet.

I think that the dog probably staged the kidnapping, imagine being within earshot of Simpson everyday of your life.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
        I think that the dog probably staged the kidnapping, imagine being within earshot of Simpson everyday of your life.
        I'd like to be within "Penis Shot" range of her if that's applicable.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Sounds like a classic case of dog hostage rescue situation.

Comment

Typical white person, always blaming something for stealing their ****....JS is blaming a coyote (giving all coyotes a bad name) when everyone knows it was in fact a chupacabra that stole her mutt.

Comment

That's why I don't get punk-ass dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by Al Haymon View Post
                That's why I don't get punk-ass dogs.
                Yeah they tried to sell her a Hyena, but she wasn't feeling it.

Comment

Is Jessica Simpson still bangable? The last time I saw pics of her she was bloated looking.

Comment

Dumb ***** thinks her dog is still alive?

Comment

That is great.

Comment

Working...
                      X