X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
    LMAO calm the fk down u lil girl

Im saying how much coverage I SEE HERE, Im not saying it doesnt get alot in America, But i wouldn't know either, obviously no1 cares then in america if its getting that much coverage...

Your the 1 coming on this thread complaining about how much coverage they get, Yettt... you said "I dont care"... OK then, why make a post?
    if you don't know how much coverage it gets in america then why the hell are you debating me on how much coverage it gets in america?

and the i don't care comment is on whether they show things like that or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr._Pink View Post
      if you don't know how much coverage it gets in america then why the hell are you debating me on how much coverage it gets in america?

and the i don't care comment is on whether they show things like that or not.
      Who was debating about how much it gets in america, I was referring to england, I dont exactly check where every1 is from on this site and talk about the coverage they get.....

Im talking from my point of view

Comment

Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
        Who was debating about how much it gets in america, I was referring to england, I dont exactly check where every1 is from on this site and talk about the coverage they get.....

Im talking from my point of view
        do me a favor on put me on ignore.

i shudder at the thought of ever having to talk to you about anything again.

thanks.

Comment

do me a favor on put me on ignore.

i shudder at the thought of ever having to talk to you about anything again.

thanks.
          I cnt be arsed putting people on ignore, If your going to say something, even if some1 takes it the wrong way....as you thought i was referring to americas coverage and i thought u were referring to the world coverage including UK....Why you going to get so pissed off? ... anyway like u said its not a debate....so fk it

Comment

Flawless is right to a degree. Arabs are more or less *******s when it comes to immigration. The least those ***gs could do is give refugee Palestinians citizenships so that they could re-start their lives.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
              Flawless is right to a degree. Arabs are more or less *******s when it comes to immigration. The least those ***gs could do is give refugee Palestinians citizenships so that they could re-start their lives.
              those arab neighbors are the reason palestinians lost their land.

Comment

those arab neighbors are the reason palestinians lost their land.
                I thought Great Britain was forced to take it away from them after Irgun bombed the King David Hotel.

Comment

Originally posted by Slimey Limey View Post
                  Nobody wants to bring in their problems. You bring them in, you bring in Hamas. And all the moslim countries fear the Israeli's, because they know as soon as Hamgas tries something the fearless Jews will pound them to hell like always.
                  These Arab countries think if they let the Palestinians become proper citizens then the refugee situation will go and the need for a Palestinian state will diminish, I don't agree with that oh and that they are all $$$ hungry, aslong as they're satisfied they don't give a rats ass about anyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
                    Israeli's should be ashamed of what they are doing, considering their own history of being persecuted unfairly.
                    To be fair, Israel has a lot more public discourse about the issue than the US (from what I can tell). In the US, anything Israel is largely seen in terms of black and white.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
                      I thought Great Britain was forced to take it away from them after Irgun bombed the King David Hotel.
                      i'm talking about after britain split palestine up.

right after the first war with israel.

jordan and egypt etc. occupied and took over arab palestine's territory.

when israel later took the west bank , gaza , east jerusalem , etc. years later , they didn't technically take over palestinian land but egyptian and jordanian controlled territory.

Comment

Working...
                      X