No announcement yet.

Science Proves The Bible and GOD are real

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tyson View Post
    The notion that The Bible is scientifically accurate is laughable. Vague generalisations doesn't imply divine knowledge, especially not when earlier civilizations (the Sumarians) had drawn up our complete solar system at least 3000 years before most of the books in The Bible were even thought about.

Also, the idea that people were less intelligent a few thousand years ago than we are today is false. We're not smarter now than they were 3000 or 5000 years ago.
    In fact, our species has evolved very little to not at all over the last 10 000 years. This was around the time when we decided we should rule and conquer the earth and control our own fate; the time of the agricultural revolution.
    Co-sign. Also the Bible has been changed more than Michael Jackson's face.

Comment

street bully are you looking forward to the end of Ramadan this weekend?

Comment

Originally posted by tyson View Post
        The notion that The Bible is scientifically accurate is laughable. Vague generalisations doesn't imply divine knowledge, especially not when earlier civilizations (the Sumarians) had drawn up our complete solar system at least 3000 years before most of the books in The Bible were even thought about.

Also, the idea that people were less intelligent a few thousand years ago than we are today is false. We're not smarter now than they were 3000 or 5000 years ago.
        In fact, our species has evolved very little to not at all over the last 10 000 years. This was around the time when we decided we should rule and conquer the earth and control our own fate; the time of the agricultural revolution.
        we arent any more smarter now than 5000 years ago?

what?

Comment

Originally posted by texanballer View Post
          street bully are you looking forward to the end of Ramadan this weekend?
          Lead us ina crusade to reclaim the dreamland. You're a youngster, don't fall for that mumbo jumbo.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
            we arent any more smarter now than 5000 years ago?

what?
            I think he means the human brain and it's functions haven't got any more complex. Obviously technological innovations and valid scientific discoveries have been made since then.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
              Lead us ina crusade to reclaim the dreamland. You're a youngster, don't fall for that mumbo jumbo.
              Salam malakem!

Comment

Are you a muslim? If your not then ignore my post, i must have been misinformed

Comment

Originally posted by texanballer View Post
                  Are you a muslim? If your not then ignore my post, i must have been misinformed
                  Lol, Rocky must have told you that, since I stood up for the benefit immigrants have bestowed upon the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Cool View Post
                    Salam malakem!
                    Peace be upon you.

Comment

lmao, yeah where is science for the Virgin Mary, Noah's Arch and Adam & Eve? Science didn't show up to prove those correct it seems.

Comment

Working...
                      X