This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ****** launches invasion of ******* - MASTER THREAD

****** has officially declared war on *******.
    Last edited by JimRaynor; 02-24-2022, 10:32 PM.

Sounds like business is about to pick up.
    Zaroku Zaroku likes this.

Comment

Every country having a ******n minority is now in grave danger. That includes Estonia Latvia and Lithauania.

Comment

"liberating" areas with a substantial German population was how Hitler first made his moves.

Comment

Sanctions are the only thing that can be done about the situation, unless ***** and NATO are prepared to start WWlll

Comment

Originally posted by Razor Ramon View Post
            "liberating" areas with a substantial German population was how Hitler first made his moves.
            Yes. It's precisely what Hitler did.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post

Yes. It's precisely what Hitler did.
              Bit by Bit, until Chamberlain slowly realized he was played by a fake peace treaty with hitler..
              Putin won’t honor or even entertain the idea of peace. The chimera has been contested a long time.

Now it’s gone.. ****** took japans long contested northern island chain and sells oil to japan..

******ns never forgot how the Japanese beat them in 1905 war..

Last edited by Zaroku; 05-08-2024, 07:05 PM.

Comment

Putting the world at discomfort. I'm sure if Putin really wanted to, he would've done so many years ago. What is he waiting for?

Escalate already, go invade ******* and see what happens.

NATO and it's allies will be over your ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Quiksilva View Post
                  Putting the world at discomfort. I'm sure if Putin really wanted to, he would've done so many years ago. What is he waiting for?

Escalate already, go invade ******* and see what happens.

NATO and it's allies will be over your ass.
                  You think the west will let their soldiers be killed for ******* against a nuclear power? I don't.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                    Looks like its a slow moving invasion. Im wondering does Putin now officially absorb these territories into ****** like he did Crimea and back off with a victory for his populace, or does he proceed further into ******* attempting to take the whole country?

https://www.npr.org/2022/02/21/10821...onetsk-luhansk
                    I'd say slow burn. Hold the areas and wait... does anyone really make a fuss about Crimea any more? Dude's patient and honestly I think a full scale occupation of the rest of the ******* would backfire spectacualrly. One thing simply recognising and occupying a territory that you already effectively control by proxy. Another thing entirely to invade a sizable country and attempt to control a resisting population.

I don't think this is the end of Moscows territorial ambitions but whilst I've also made the comparison to the Sudetenland occupation myself ****** simply ain't got the economic power or the military capacity to seriously threaten the European heartland as Germany did in 1938. Mainly I see em trying to claw back lost areas of the USSR piecemeal over the coming decades.

Comment

Working...
                    X