X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post

I think there are many Jews in the Ukraine and beer is not wrong

Erhmmm..... Beer is not wrong about what?

Comment

• - - Another day in the NPR news cycle without Russia and Ukraine, and so this too shall pass into ignominy with all the rest of major self created disasters brought about by mankind.

Comment

• Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
        - - Another day in the NPR news cycle without Russia and Ukraine, and so this too shall pass into ignominy with all the rest of major self created disasters brought about by mankind.
        queer fairy it is poor form to spoil the party!

this thread is comedy central
        northern european worms Kris Silver BattlingNelson losing their minds

because combat veteran Beercules thinks natoKraine loses

my favorite part was when kristina in her soy filled rage cursed at beercu

yet feels entitled to protection from American fighters LOL

should something happen to bum azz europe
        Beercules Beercules likes this.

Comment

• Like I said. It's over for Ukraine. Let's stop the killing period !

1: Ukraine doesn't have the man power
          2: The weapons were sent too late
          3: Morale is low
          ​​​​​​4: Russia can mobilize more troops !

What do you guys want ? For Ukraine to be completely flattened? I am against Russia but this is the truth. Ukraine is not able to win this conflict.

Killing killing killing. Come to the table and end this senseless killing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            I mean I guess we will find out this summer. Russia's offensive.
            forecasting what the Russian Empire will do has been difficult

naturally it'll attack harder as UA weakens

but a major offensive in the style of nato militaries that westerners envision

natoKraine can lose soon but continue to resist for a long time via strikes here and there into West Russia

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
              forecasting what the Russian Empire will do has been difficult

naturally it'll attack harder as UA weakens

but a major offensive in the style of nato militaries that westerners envision

natoKraine can lose soon but continue to resist for a long time via strikes here and there into West Russia
              And that is pretty much all they can do. The counter offensive failed. They lost ground and now Russia is coming to sweep it all up.

I guess some people want Ukrainian lives lost, for what ? "Oh Russia won't stop there doe"

Plus the United States is gearing up for war with China.
              Madison boxing Prince Madison likes this.

Comment

Like I said. It's over for Ukraine. Let's stop the killing period !

What do you guys want ? For Ukraine to be completely flattened? I am against Russia but this is the truth. Ukraine is not able to win this conflict.

what America's commander-in-chief thinks

poor europeans view America how a child views their daddy. An invincible superhero. Yes, there too is limits to American power

well the longer this war runs, the more europeans will suffer when UA goes down

"Obama’s theory here is simple: Ukraine is a core Russian interest but not an American one, so Russia will always be able to maintain escalatory dominance there.” Goldberg then cited Obama as saying, “The fact is that Ukraine, which is a non-NATO country, is going to be vulnerable to military domination by Russia no matter what we do.” In other words, a U.S. president all but acknowledged Ukraine as a Russian client state, telegraphing to the leader of an aggressive, revisionist power that the United States would stand down if Russia were to widen its war. Moreover, the doctrine of Russian escalation dominance—that the Kremlin would always be willing to exercise superior power to get its way in Ukraine, whereas the United States would not—became the governing principle of U.S. policy.

Comment

And that is pretty much all they can do. The counter offensive failed. They lost ground and now Russia is coming to sweep it all up.

I guess some people want Ukrainian lives lost, for what ? "Oh Russia won't stop there doe"

Plus the United States is gearing up for war with China.
                  The East, specifically China's region of Taiwan, is where the bleeding edge technology is

natoKraine's impact on the global economy is a drop in the bucket compared to Taiwan's advanced semiconductor chip manufacturing

Comment

Like I said. It's over for Ukraine. Let's stop the killing period !

seems that way...

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post

Are you saying that if you have a certain interest in some subject, you have to go and physically help on this issue or is it only a thing for people supporting Ukraine against an illegal aggression?
                      you dont HAVE to do anything, i'm asking why you dont WANT to...

Comment

Working...
                      X