Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Batko10 nato could have been in Moscow long ago. When Putin offered to join in the 2000s lmao

Batko10 Batko10 likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post

Looks decent enough, we got bread, butter, a bunch of fried eggs, throw some cheese in there and I'm in.
      there is cheese in there

too bland a recipe for me

even the Tabasco sauce didn’t fix it

This Russian cream smetana is the secret. Whip it onto anything image.jpg

Comment

• Introducing Chasiv Yar the next city that nato fears losing
        Batko10 Batko10 likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
          And what’s Russia’s status in your honest opinion?
          They are in control. Breaching the front line, forcing Ukrainian troops to withdraw and they just have more man power.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            They are in control. Breaching the front line, forcing Ukrainian troops to withdraw and they just have more man power.
            I won't argue your points nor was it my intention. No doubt Russia has plenty of meat to throw as cannon fodder. My question was more about ultimately at what cost tp Russia? For what justifiable reason? Superpowers pulled out of wars where on paper they had huge advantages. And Russia is not a top superpower. How long can it keep up this war before things collapse internally?

Comment

I won't argue your points nor was it my intention. No doubt Russia has plenty of meat to throw as cannon fodder. My question was more about ultimately at what cost tp Russia? For what justifiable reason? Superpowers pulled out of wars where on paper they had huge advantages. And Russia is not a top superpower. How long can it keep up this war before things collapse internally?
              logistics

I doubt America would tap out like usual if it was invading Canadia
              ​​​​​​​
              UA is right on Russia’s border

in fact most of UA is what were Russian lands

Comment

I mean I guess we will find out this summer. Russia's offensive.

You're my boy Vlad so no hard feelings

Comment

• The price Russia is paying in Ukraine won't be worth it no matter the outcome. Russia was facing a demographic crisis before the war. Now with at least 120k dead Russian soldiers (BBC), and up to 350k (US) to 450k (UK) dead/wounded, and another 900k Russian citizens fleeing the country due to the war, the demographic clock skipped a few ticks with this war. What is the best case scenario for Russia in Ukraine?

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post

Ok we will agree to disagree.

Ukraine is finished and depleted.
                    Agree to disagree, on what?

You assumed I wanted American boots on the ground.

I pointed out I'd never said that and don't want any US or European boots on the ground.

That's, agreeing.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
                      and then Georgia will join nato the alliance that lost to goat farmers

well at least they will be alongside the Danes. Like that will change sht
                      I'm not talking about NATO pothead.

Comment

Working...
                      X