This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
    Vlad_Volodya what does UA winning the war look like to you?
    Russia turning into something between Iran/North Korea. Or Putin dying and his successor going on a world apology tour. Third option is for Russian people to wake up and do something about their corrupt government, but that's a long shot, because from Tsars, to Soviet secretaries, to Putin, they just love when the people in power have their boots on their necks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
      Russia turning into something between Iran/North Korea. Or Putin dying and his successor going on a world apology tour. Third option is for Russian people to wake up and do something about their corrupt government, but that's a long shot, because from Tsars, to Soviet secretaries, to Putin, they just love when the people in power have their boots on their necks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prince Madison View Post

why is this relevant? i am not interested in other conflicts every conflict is different
        If you are so interested in elections, why don't you challenge the phony elections in russia and belarus Mr. Neutral?
        Kris Silver Kris Silver likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Batko10 View Post

LOL. The Ukrainian women would kick ass and take names if they were fighting Danes or any Western men!

Russian sniper Vassily Zaitsev gets all the press with around 400 confirmed kills, but Ukrainian sniper LYUDMILA PAVLICHENKO was a close second with 309 confirmed Krauts notched on her Mosin!!!

That's what we can do when we are together. And, that's precisely why the West has driven a wedge between us since 2014 and historically throughout the centuries.

ЛЮДМИЛА МИХАЙЛIВНА ПАВЛИЧЕНКО

The greatest sniper of all times is Simo Häyhä​ aka the white death. He killed over 500 russians during the winter war.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simo_H%C3%A4yh%C3%A4

Comment

• Originally posted by Batko10 View Post

I'm old, but I still have an active life and have numerous other things to do during the day to keep me occupied until my time runs out. Wasting that time taking apart the half truths, hearsay, and propaganda in the pseudo historical account in the above post would take too long. Believe what you want. I'm going to the range to zero in another Red Dot!

P.S. The "West" does not necessarily mean "America." The "West" was trying to destroy Russia centuries before America was created.
            The irony in the red above is fantastic. Batko, aka the torture loving cop, confesses that he wont use time taking apart all the half truths and backwardness of the russian propaganda machine. Epic!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kris Silver View Post

Where's your examples of countries being invaded holding elections?

Where's your examples of the Ukrainian people crying out for and wanting an election?

You speak for those millions of people, do you?
              He obviously wants an election in Gaza as well.

Comment

all the polls have him losing a future election, doesnt take a genius to work out why he wont call one...
                Really?

Show these polls thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post

Really?

Show these polls thank you.
                  The poll has been posted in here previously, by myself....

Comment

Do you mind reposting?

Comment

It may be this?

https://www.newsweek.com/poll-zaluzh...ection-1876375

Yes Zaluzhnyi can be a future president if he wants to go into politics by the lokks of it.

Comment

Working...
                      X