Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The war is over. The average age of Ukrainian solider is 40 plus. Sucks to see.

The young Ukrainian males are all gone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prince Madison View Post

ive watched that spiders web documentary, very good
      You might find this one of interest too - more US focused but dealing with much the same concepts - looking at how we rule the world and debunking this idea that somehow we're benign benefactors merely looking to spread freedom, democracy and prosperity

Got dudes like Joe Stiglitz and Simon Johnson (former chief economists at the World Bank and IMF respectively) as well as a long list of other respected commentators and economists so it ain't like anyone can talk about conspiracy nuts or any ****.

I just think it's important when folks are talking about global affairs that they really understand the poltical and economic world we live in rather than the whitewashed illusion of some kind of benign hegemony we're usually presented with here in the West. Might also help to explain why a lot of the world really isn't that keen on us and might see the global order we seek to impose as a threat rather than the boon we present it as.
      Madison boxing Prince Madison likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        The war is over. The average age of Ukrainian solider is 40 plus. Sucks to see.

the hawks in here dont care... as long as they arent the ones fighting thats all that matters

Comment

• Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post
          GrandpaBernard ran across this you might find of interest

Possibly worth revisiting some other materials previously mentioned on the wider concept of Western neo-colonialism / economic imperialism since we're about it.

the Russian Empire buff AF imo

it's winning on 3 fronts simultaneously against Western nations:
          1. natoKraine where the Russian Empire is demilitarizing nato in ammo
          2. Syria VS the US
          3. Africa VS France
          let see who becomes leader of West Europe. US global domination won't be around forever. We already know who'll run Eastern Europe

Comment

• https://www.msn.com/en-gb/money/othe...ky/ar-BB1kLtb5

'Despite international sanctions aimed at hampering Russia's wartime production, recent trade data revealed a surge in the country's imports of nitrocellulose, a crucial component for artillery ammunition.

This increase has been facilitated by companies from various Western countries and allies, including the United States, Germany, Taiwan, and Turkey, dealing a significant blow to Ukrainian President Zelensky's efforts, according to the Wall Street Journal.

In 2022, amidst Russia's full-scale invasion of Ukraine, imports of nitrocellulose witnessed a staggering 70 percent surge. By mid-2023, these imports had almost doubled compared to 2021 levels, reaching 3,039 tons. Nitrocellulose, a highly flammable cotton product, serves as a central ingredient in the manufacture of gunpowder and rocket propellants.'

With friends like this who needs enemies....

Comment

• Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post

- - Are you a supporter of US driven Western support of this proxy war against Russia? Do you support destabilization of a massive advanced nuclear power?
              I am a supporter of Russia stopping it’s aggression and get tf out of their peaceful neighbor.
              Kris Silver Kris Silver likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prince Madison View Post

youve been dehumanising russia throughout the whole thread
                Liar. Find 3 post from me where I dehumanize Russians. Should be easy for you as you claim I have been doing it the whole thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  The war is over. The average age of Ukrainian solider is 40 plus. Sucks to see.

Let me educate you a lil bit. Ukraine has chosen NOT to mobilize its young people as they are designated as the country’s future. So it’s possible that the average age of the soldier is 40+ but the saying that the young males are gone is parroting Russian mouthpiece propaganda.

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                    I am a supporter of Russia stopping it’s aggression and get tf out of their peaceful neighbor.
                    The mental gymnastics it takes to pretend that Ukraine and the West are to blame for Putin’s bloodthirst…

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post

Liar. Find 3 post from me where I dehumanize Russians. Should be easy for you as you claim I have been doing it the whole thread.
                      you have been calling them orcs

Comment

Working...
                      X