X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eh I don't think ISIS did it. There was an entry into Ukraine ? Hmmm

Comment

• Oh, I hadn't read the **** you morons are saying

Russia, a place that has struggled with Islamic terrorism within its own borders.

America, a place that has de-stabilized entire continents worth of nations using the militants within those nations' borders.

I promise I didn't read much of what you idiots are claiming because it's that ****ing stupid. What I just said is very true. Russia doesn't need help with having islamic terrorism go down in Russia. America doesn't need to bring ****ing terrorists through Ukraine. There are no details in the Ukraine-Russian war that would make that action make sense. The only thing that makes sense for is propaganda from the Russians targeted specifically at stupid people.

May as ****ing well just told me did you ****ing know the Americans brought the Nazis to the Japs to make them buddies to cause WWII? I don't need to look into every tard statement to know straight away jesus ****ing christ that's stupid.

Which is the biggest problem with this ****ing planet these days. No one smart as I am or better calls you idiots, idiots, anymore. Check Koba's form. Check Nelly. You know who is super likely to call you a tard? Not them. How about G-Nard? Oh yeah, and Batko? Super fast with the you dumb bull**** right?

Y'all ****ing ass backwards ****s. The morons is calling the smartypants idiots whiles the smartypants make well thought out and respectful arguments. TF? Who has the juxta to call who a moron here?

For ****'s sake BattlingNelson Just call the poor little ******ed boy a poor little ******ed boy ffs. TF are you explaining **** to anyone who buys this level of brain-dead-dumb bull**** for?

I'm honestly curious. Why is it the morons are willing to call morons, morons, and not really explain a ****ing thing while the smart guys really try to explain something to a person who clearly lacks the cognitive capacity to understand instead of telling this woefully ill-equipped human being they are stupid?

IMO, it'd help some folks to know, recognize, and deal with the fact they are a stupid person. That only happens if the smart people learn how to be a dick. Us dumb****s is real good at it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
        Is it possible for US and Russia to form an unholy alliance targeted specifically at religious terrorists?
        that cooperation happened long ago

Putin offered up former Soviet bases in Tajikistan to Bush for the US to invade Afghanistan

China too fights some terrorists or pirates that the US also fights

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
        Oh, I hadn't read the **** you morons are saying

Russia, a place that has struggled with Islamic terrorism within its own borders.

America, a place that has de-stabilized entire continents worth of nations using the militants within those nations' borders.

I promise I didn't read much of what you idiots are claiming because it's that ****ing stupid. What I just said is very true. Russia doesn't need help with having islamic terrorism go down in Russia. America doesn't need to bring ****ing terrorists through Ukraine. There are no details in the Ukraine-Russian war that would make that action make sense. The only thing that makes sense for is propaganda from the Russians targeted specifically at stupid people.

May as ****ing well just told me did you ****ing know the Americans brought the Nazis to the Japs to make them buddies to cause WWII? I don't need to look into every tard statement to know straight away jesus ****ing christ that's stupid.

Which is the biggest problem with this ****ing planet these days. No one smart as I am or better calls you idiots, idiots, anymore. Check Koba's form. Check Nelly. You know who is super likely to call you a tard? Not them. How about G-Nard? Oh yeah, and Batko? Super fast with the you dumb bull**** right?

Y'all ****ing ass backwards ****s. The morons is calling the smartypants idiots whiles the smartypants make well thought out and respectful arguments. TF? Who has the juxta to call who a moron here?

For ****'s sake BattlingNelson Just call the poor little ******ed boy a poor little ******ed boy ffs. TF are you explaining **** to anyone who buys this level of brain-dead-dumb bull**** for?

I'm honestly curious. Why is it the morons are willing to call morons, morons, and not really explain a ****ing thing while the smart guys really try to explain something to a person who clearly lacks the cognitive capacity to understand instead of telling this woefully ill-equipped human being they are stupid?

IMO, it'd help some folks to know, recognize, and deal with the fact they are a stupid person. That only happens if the smart people learn how to be a dick. Us dumb****s is real good at it.
        speak clearly

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          Eh I don't think ISIS did it. There was an entry into Ukraine ? Hmmm
          They were on their way to attempt an entry

Odd that they tried crossing the border of two countries at war

That should be the most dangerous border crossing

So they must have had something planned

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            Eh I don't think ISIS did it. There was an entry into Ukraine ? Hmmm
            They were apparently on their way to the Ukrainian border, where Zelensky was waiting to greet them with flowers.

Nevermind that on the Russian side of the border they would need to cross dozens of checkpoints, minefields and potential artillery, but a smooth drive to Ukraine is what some comedians here believe. All planned by Ukraine, of course...

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post

They were on their way to attempt an entry

Odd that they tried crossing the border of two countries at war

That should be the most dangerous border crossing

So they must have had something planned
              All 4 of them left in the same car that they came with, same license plate, took all their weapons with them, and managed to drive almost 250 miles in 5 hours...

They were already an hour away while the FSB strongmen where still standing and waiting in front of the building thinking whether to breach it or not, watching it burn and letting people die inside.

Attackers had not much of a plan. Had they drove for a while, then ditched the car, and separated to go each escape their separate way, they probably wouldn't be found.

Russian intel services failed big time on this. That's why they're trying to blame Ukraine, to switch attention from how badly they handled this.​

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                They were apparently on their way to the Ukrainian border, where Zelensky was waiting to greet them with flowers.

Nevermind that on the Russian side of the border they would need to cross dozens of checkpoints, minefields and potential artillery, but a smooth drive to Ukraine is what some comedians here believe. All planned by Ukraine, of course...
                All 4 of them left in the same car that they came with, same license plate, took all their weapons with them, and managed to drive almost 250 miles in 5 hours...

They were already an hour away while the FSB strongmen where still standing and waiting in front of the building thinking whether to breach it or not, watching it burn and letting people die inside.

Attackers had not much of a plan. Had they drove for a while, then ditched the car, and separated to go each escape their separate way, they probably wouldn't be found.

Russian intel services failed big time on this. That's why they're trying to blame Ukraine, to switch attention from how badly they handled this.​
                A difficult but possible border crossing

“Kyiv” has launched incursions into the Russian Empire more than once

the Russian Empire is the greatest landmass in the world with 22.407 kilometres of borders

It has holes in its borders

American intelligence is suspect. They can’t conclude who destructed Nord Stream 18 months after it has happened

But knew in advance that terrorism would occur soon in the Russian Empire

and instantly declared “Kyiv” as not guilty
                Batko10 Batko10 likes this.

Comment

A difficult but possible border crossing

“Kyiv” has launched incursions into the Russian Empire more than once

the Russian Empire is the greatest landmass in the world with 22.407 kilometres of borders

It has holes in its borders

American intelligence is suspect. They can’t conclude who destructed Nord Stream 18 months after it has happened

But knew in advance that terrorism would occur soon in the Russian Empire

and instantly declared “Kyiv” as not guilty
                  Incursion? Holes in borders? This wasn't some black ops operation. These terrorists were casually riding in their car on civilian roads all the way from Moscow. THROUGH RUSSIA. NOT UKRAINE.

Why even bring up NordStream?

You're going to do all kinds of mental gymnastics just to try to blame it on Ukraine, won't you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                    Incursion? Holes in borders? This wasn't some black ops operation. These terrorists were casually riding in their car on civilian roads all the way from Moscow. THROUGH RUSSIA. NOT UKRAINE.

Why even bring up NordStream?

You're going to do all kinds of mental gymnastics just to try to blame it on Ukraine, won't you?
                    they were traveling towards UA’s direction no?

Nord Stream is cited because American intel is questionable when it comes to this conflict

I’m going with what’s most likely to happen:

Correct conclusion or wrong the Russian Empire will declare that “Kyiv” did it

the Russian Empire will escalate.

Putin the moderate is at the helm. I’m expecting his usual measured response. He seldom does anything shocking

“Kyiv” fans will post about how awful the Russian Empire is

Then back to business as usual as the Russian Empire is still winning the war
                    Batko10 Batko10 likes this.

Comment

they were traveling towards UA’s direction no?

Nord Stream is cited because American intel is questionable when it comes to this conflict

I’m going with what’s most likely to happen:

Correct conclusion or wrong the Russian Empire will declare that “Kyiv” did it

the Russian Empire will escalate.

Putin the moderate is at the helm. I’m expecting his usual measured response. He seldom does anything shocking

“Kyiv” fans will post about how awful the Russian Empire is

Then back to business as usual as the Russian Empire is still winning the war
                      You should maybe ask, why did Russian FSB strongmen wait for almost an hour and a half before breaching the building?

The attack happened within 15 minutes, and then the terrorists went back to their car and left. How many people then simply died of wounds and smoke inhalation, and then by the roof collapsing down on them.

Those "brave" ones who can cut off ears or attach electrodes to genitals. Why weren't they so brave to enter a building during an actual firefight to actually save RUSSIAN civilians.
                      They just stood there for over an hour, while people inside died, and the terrorists were long gone.

And how did the terrorists manage to drive for around 5 hours across Russia?

I've asked it several times now.
                      GrandpaBernard GrandpaBernard likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X