This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking at proximity and geography

I’m not seeing how being in nato would protect Iceland, Portugal, Spain, Italy, and Norway from the Russian Empire

But it’d put pressure onto them to defend Russia’s neighbors

Bad deal for the former group
    Last edited by GrandpaBernard; 03-24-2024, 12:22 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
      what’s this based on?

So what does this mean? Well, according to NATO ISIS was responsible and the Russians are wrongly pointing a finger at Ukraine, and no amount of evidence will convince them otherwise, so they're not going to cut off support as they should. NATO support will continue for the time being, although particularly convincing evidence may further undermine already-shaky public sentiment in the West.

As I pointed out earlier the Russians don't "do" tit-for-tat retaliation. It keeps them out of a retaliatory escalation spiral. If anything was in fact retaliatory here it was the terror attack itself given the Russians struck GUR sites in Kiev some 48 hours prior. Putin was, however, quite clear in his speech yesterday that those responsible would be hunted down and killed, and as far as the Russians - the only people that matter here - are concerned, that responsible party was the Ukrainian government.

Given that assignment of blame the Russians can be expected to actually go far beyond a mere retaliatory strike.
      The inevitable logical conclusion to be drawn from Putin's remarks is that this attack has foreclosed any possibility of a negotiated resolution to the Ukrainian War with Zelensky's regime.

The Russian goal now, ladies and gentlemen, is nothing short of regime change in Kiev. It will be accompanied by whatever postwar borders they care to draw.

time to undo the annexations the Soviets gifted to UA
      ​​
      As I said an FSB false flag is more likely than a Ukrainian attack because we’ve seen fab false flag before. Didn’t you read
      my post?

Comment

so Europeans would be killing each other if not for American rule

now that’s interesting and says a lot about the continent
        That’s the historical fact yes.

Comment

• Irony of a Muslim male named ISLAM saving a whole buncha people from according to the West Islamic terrorists

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post

As I said an FSB false flag is more likely than a Ukrainian attack because weâve seen fab false flag before. Didnât you read
            my post?
            desperate UA has hit civilian targets in the past

I’m not ruling out UA collaborating with these Central Asians for the hit​
            Last edited by GrandpaBernard; 03-24-2024, 12:33 PM.
            Batko10 Batko10 likes this.

Comment

• Comment

• Tasered testes for info
                image.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post

That’s the historical fact yes.
                  American global dominance won’t be around forever

best get strong

Comment

Tasered testes for info
                    image.jpg
                    Nasty torture performed, filmed and published by Russian FSB. Gross.

Comment

American global dominance won’t be around forever

best get strong
                      It’s wild that you didn’t know it’s because of nato there has been peace in Europe. You must have slept during history classes.
                      Kris Silver Kris Silver likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X