Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Russia bombed the s hit out of Western Ukraine and Kiev. In addition, the airfield near Lviv that was just prepared for the F16's was obliterated!!! KILL 'EM ALL! Put a bullet in their zhid president's skull and hang his body in Maidan Square!!!

Last edited by Batko10; 03-24-2024, 06:17 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prince Madison View Post

why is it bonkers me not wanting my country in NATO?
      You want to disband the greatest peace organization in the history of mankind. That’s kinda ….. shall we say interesting.
      Kris Silver Kris Silver likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Batko10 View Post
        ISIS MY ASS! These were thugs acting under the orders of Zelensky and, very likely, with the approval of the Biden regime in DC.

NUKE LVIV, IVANO-FRANKIVSK, and if necessary, KIEV!!! IF THEY ARE GOING TO FOLLOW THIS MURDERING ZHID F UCK 'EM! KILL 'EM ALL!

I am not fully updated on the terrorattacj yet so I’m probably missing something. Can you tell me what evidence you’ve got for this being an Ukrainian operation?

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post

I am not fully updated on the terrorattacj yet so I’m probably missing something. Can you tell me what evidence you’ve got for this being a Ukrainian operation?
          for the peace of mind of all Danes pray that Russia concludes it wasn’t natoKraine
          image.jpg
          image.jpg
          Last edited by GrandpaBernard; 03-24-2024, 11:06 AM.

Comment

You want to disband the greatest peace organization in the history of mankind. That’s kinda ….. shall we say interesting.
            i have a simple question, are UK more likely to be dragged into a conflict being in NATO or not being in NATO?

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
              ​for the peace of mind of all Danes pray that Russia concludes it wasn’t natoKraine
              image.jpg
              image.jpg
              I think it’s more likely an FSB false flag operation, as we’ve seen before, rather than a Ukraine led attack.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prince Madison View Post

i have a simple question, are UK more likely to be dragged into a conflict being in NATO or not being in NATO?
                Depends on your government, but you will not automatically be part of a conflict if you denounced nato article 5 that’s correct.

Comment

I think it’s more likely an FSB false flag operation, as we’ve seen before, rather than a Ukraine led attack.
                  what’s this based on?

So what does this mean? Well, according to NATO ISIS was responsible and the Russians are wrongly pointing a finger at Ukraine, and no amount of evidence will convince them otherwise, so they're not going to cut off support as they should. NATO support will continue for the time being, although particularly convincing evidence may further undermine already-shaky public sentiment in the West.

As I pointed out earlier the Russians don't "do" tit-for-tat retaliation. It keeps them out of a retaliatory escalation spiral. If anything was in fact retaliatory here it was the terror attack itself given the Russians struck GUR sites in Kiev some 48 hours prior. Putin was, however, quite clear in his speech yesterday that those responsible would be hunted down and killed, and as far as the Russians - the only people that matter here - are concerned, that responsible party was the Ukrainian government.

Given that assignment of blame the Russians can be expected to actually go far beyond a mere retaliatory strike.
                  The inevitable logical conclusion to be drawn from Putin's remarks is that this attack has foreclosed any possibility of a negotiated resolution to the Ukrainian War with Zelensky's regime.

The Russian goal now, ladies and gentlemen, is nothing short of regime change in Kiev. It will be accompanied by whatever postwar borders they care to draw.

time to undo the annexations the Soviets gifted to UA
                  ​​
                  Batko10 Batko10 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Prince Madison View Post

Depends on your government, but you will not automatically be part of a conflict if you denounced nato article 5 that’s correct.
                    the UK is the 2nd easiest nation to become a multimillionaire in

even after the British Empire died in 1997

Given that the Russian Empire has only ever gone as far west as Paris [with the help of a MASSIVE coalition]

Understandable that Madison does not give a sht if the Baltic’s are conquered

I doubt there’s much these shtty countries countries could do to help in the event that the UK was attacked

nato benefits Big Daddy America and weasel nations like Denmark

Difficult to see the Russian Empire going beyond Transnistria

Comment

so Europeans would be killing each other if not for American rule

now that’s interesting and says a lot about the continent

Comment

Working...
                      X