This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post

You have a better opinion of why it's there than military experts? What's your experience?
    If you're so confident your guys are right, why are you pus.sying out on the bet?

Comment

Some red on the map. They don't control the cities. Let them control the empty field.
      Like I said, you can be proven completely wrong, and you will boldfaced lie about it. You have 0 honor. You're less than a man.

Go suit up for your boys in Ukraine, time is running out Robbie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing-1013 View Post

Ukraine is the 2nd biggest army in Europe. In about a week Russia has taken over about half of the eastern part of the country.

What exactly were you expecting to happen?
        You would think it’s been a year and not a week. Seems to me Russia is taking over with little problems. They’ve already taken a good chunk and it’s only been a week
        Boxing-1013 Boxing-1013 likes this.

Comment

You get information, and then corroborate it with what you can prove. That's how a smart person does things Robbie.

Keep asking me for advice though, happy to help your slow ass any time.
          Ok. Where's the proof the convoy being stuck for days was part of the plan. i'll wait.........

Comment

They have control of 3 cities in the south. Half the east of Ukraine?
            It’s been 1 ONE WEEK
            Boxing-1013 Boxing-1013 likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by ralex View Post

You would think it’s been a year and not a week. Seems to me Russia is taking over with little problems. They’ve already taken a good chunk and it’s only been a week
              There is so much propaganda out there, mainly from the west (since we live in the west) that it takes at least a few days to see what is actually true about any story or incident.

The fact that it took Russia only a few days to completely control the skies should tell anyone all they need to know, so far. But for whatever reason many people want to live in an alternate reality. Truth hurts I guess.
              ralex ralex likes this.

Comment

Ok. Where's the proof the convoy being stuck for days was part of the plan. i'll wait.........
                Well just like how the evidence of that convoy tells you that Russia completely controls the skies.

The fact that it is sitting there tells you it is waiting to move until the next phase begins. It's just common sense, and it was probably part of the strategy all along. Perhaps as a show of force, perhaps to let the people in Kiev know that they need to get out before the siege begins.

Why do you keep dodging me about the sig bet?
                ralex ralex likes this.

Comment

There is so much propaganda out there, mainly from the west (since we live in the west) that it takes at least a few days to see what is actually true about any story or incident.

The fact that it took Russia only a few days to completely control the skies should tell anyone all they need to know, so far. But for whatever reason many people want to live in an alternate reality. Truth hurts I guess.
                  Stop it. If your explanation of the 40 mile convoy was true, they are obviously behind schedule in the east. So whatever way you spin it they are finding harder than they thought.

Comment

Well just like how the evidence of that convoy tells you that Russia completely controls the skies.

The fact that it is sitting there tells you it is waiting to move until the next phase begins. It's just common sense, and it was probably part of the strategy all along. Perhaps as a show of force, perhaps to let the people in Kiev know that they need to get out before the siege begins.

Why do you keep dodging me about the sig bet?
                    But you said you get proof for your info. All i see are your opinions. Where's the proof?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kris Silver View Post

Let's skip over the fact, apples and pears doesn't even come close here. If you can't see the difference between the Afghan, Iraq wars and this one, then you are either wilfully ignorant, or failing to comprehend how whilst no parties blameless in any, they are undeniably VERY different. And most of the world agrees. It's your view point that's at odd's.

Second, I've been noticing how you talk about this war, others, people involved.

Answer this. If a Ukranian man sat starving in a bunker, fearing for his life, protecting his country from invasion as most of us would, his mother, wife, 2 children have all had to flee for their lives. He know's that Putin has ordered a military to invade and hearing of civilian deaths, family deaths.

He's just seen some of your posts, with a GIF of Putin laughing.

Are you proud of how you speak of such people and conduct yourself, and having a Putin laughing GIF?

Reeks of a human with extreme issues with empathy, appropriateness and sense of decency to me, and I think most.
                      I think my empathy is just fine and working better then yours.
                      First of all i can see both sides of the arguments , i can empathise with both sides which is more then you and which by the way is needed to understand two sides and end conflicts.

secondly nobody is against the Ukrainians obtaining freedom , the question is ,was that ever gonna happen?
                      That would never happen with the Russians and by the West still pushing them towards the EU and NATO ,i think i am right to say that the west is more than partly to blame here for the misery the Ukrainian people find themselves in at the moment.

And the really sad thing is that these people didn't have to die,
                      but we have many types like you in the West that continue to push for regime changes and democraties in places and when all is said and done , they end up 10 times worse , places like Syria ,Libya Iraq and now Ukraine.

Yeah in a perfect world there is democracy and freedom in Ukraine,
                      but guess what , the world is not an utopia and the world doesn't work like that.
                      The real emphatic thing to do would have been to say , sorry Ukraine you cannot join NATO and the EU.
                      And then a lot of bloodshed could have even avoided.
                      I don't have any lessons in empathy to get from the likes of you.

I have had my giph of Putin for many years on this website and i'm not gonna get rid of it because you don't like it.

The war in Iraq and Afghanistan were atrocious and billions around the world agree with me , where war crimes where committed , when you say the world agrees with you , you are talking about ago satin countries and it's allies but the world is much larger then that.

Comment

Working...
                      X