This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post

Jeez what a ****ing crybaby loser. How are you suffering? People are losing everything their homes, family and lives in Ukraine and this idiot is crying that he'll have to pay a bit more for products from safety.
    Way to avoid his point you dumb piece of sh.it lol

The question was why are we involved in this at all? We have no business over there. Unfortunately all of our leaders are just as dumb as you. Or rather, they are probably smarter, but more corrupt. At least they have an excuse. You're just an idiot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing-1013 View Post

1) I didn't anticipate that our leaders were as dumb as people like you and Jim; and that they would a) be supplying Ukraine with weaponry on this scale; and b) encouraging Zelensky to not surrender, and in turn, get his country ravaged and his people killed.

2) On that same line, I didn't realize how evil Zelensky was, but I should have known. A simple look at his early history tells you all you need to know. He is no hero, and is as responsible for this mess as anyone.

Make no mistake - if Russia wanted to end this thing in 2 or 3 days, they could at any time. That they aren't doing that, shows they aren't going blindly after civilians.

You mock them for taking their time, ignore the fact that Ukraine as a country is getting decimated, and also with a million people fleeing per day. And mock Russia for not blindly killing civilians, while also calling them this evil empire lol.

You guys have the IQ of like middle schoolers compared to me. I don't lurk around and listen to re.tards talk politics and philosophy. Why would anyone with a brain do that? lol
      Give the Ukrainians the credit they deserve. They are a nation united. If they weren't Russia would have taken everything by now.

Comment

Way to avoid his point you dumb piece of sh.it lol

The question was why are we involved in this at all? We have no business over there. Unfortunately all of our leaders are just as dumb as you. Or rather, they are probably smarter, but more corrupt. At least they have an excuse. You're just an idiot.
        His point was he's suffering because his cornbread might cost 10 cents more.

When someone is bullying weaker people some people make it their business because it's the right thing to do, not everyone is a cowardly selfish little ***** like you.

BTW Putin disagrees, he said the US is at fault for this.
        Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 03-31-2022, 09:50 PM.

Comment

Give the Ukrainians the credit they deserve. They are a nation united. If they weren't Russia would have taken everything by now.
          Men aren't even allowed to leave the country. That's coercion.

Russia has taken enough lol. They have destroyed enough. They could kill every person in Ukraine in the next few days if they wanted to, just like we could do to Canada in a similar situation.

Comment

His point was he's suffering because his cornbread might cost 10 cents more.

When someone is bullying weaker people some people make it their business because it's the right thing to do, not everyone is a cowardly selfish little ***** like you.

BTW Putin disagrees, he said the US is at fault for this.
            Lol on the bold. You are such a fuc.king dumbass lol. Just repeating your dumbass little small-hat media propaganda.

What kind of idiot do you have to be, to think that Russia is doing this, to bully someone? That is their reason huh, they just want to bully Ukraine, for no real reason huh. You are such a dumb piece of sh.it and I'd slap you like Will Smith slapped Chris Rock if I ever laid eyes on your worthless ass.

Disagrees with what exactly? The US is very much at fault for this; there are many to blame but if you aren't a complete idiot you would understand that the west is very culpable in this mess.

I just ask that you join your army and go fight these dumbass wars that you seem to be in favor of. No more talk, we want action Robbie. Stop being a pus.sy, shut up, and suit up.

Comment

Men aren't even allowed to leave the country. That's coercion.

Russia has taken enough lol. They have destroyed enough. They could kill every person in Ukraine in the next few days if they wanted to, just like we could do to Canada in a similar situation.
              Russia have failed to do what they set out to do. Lost more troops than Ukraine, more equipment and have destroyed their economy for years/decades to come. Congrats Putin......

Comment

Lol on the bold. You are such a fuc.king dumbass lol. Just repeating your dumbass little small-hat media propaganda.

What kind of idiot do you have to be, to think that Russia is doing this, to bully someone? That is their reason huh, they just want to bully Ukraine, for no real reason huh. You are such a dumb piece of sh.it and I'd slap you like Will Smith slapped Chris Rock if I ever laid eyes on your worthless ass.

Disagrees with what exactly? The US is very much at fault for this; there are many to blame but if you aren't a complete idiot you would understand that the west is very culpable in this mess.

I just ask that you join your army and go fight these dumbass wars that you seem to be in favor of. No more talk, we want action Robbie. Stop being a pus.sy, shut up, and suit up.
                Bullies don't bully for no reason you tard. They are bullying Ukraine to do what they want them to.

The US is at fault but you claim it's none of their business? How does that work moron?

FFS.

Comment

Russia have failed to do what they set out to do. Lost more troops than Ukraine, more equipment and have destroyed their economy for years/decades to come. Congrats Putin......
                  What did they set out to do? Whatever your media daddies told you huh? lololol

Yeah they lost 100 thousand men right. You're so stupid. People like you should have no opinion on anything in this world.

Comment

Bullies don't bully for no reason you tard. They are bullying Ukraine to do what they want them to.

The US is at fault but you claim it's none of their business? How does that work moron?

FFS.
                    We are egging it on you fuc.king dumb cu/nt! Lol

By egging it on, by participating in the coup in 2014, etc etc etc, we are involving ourselves, and are making ourselves at fault for it.

And we are involved because we are injecting ourselves into the situation!! We don't have to be involved, but we are involving ourselves, and when you involve yourself in something that you have no business in - guess what? You are at fault at least partially for what goes on.

How dumb are you man? Think before you fu.cking talk for fu.ck's sake.

You are so stupid lol.

Comment

What did they set out to do? Whatever your media daddies told you huh? lololol

Yeah they lost 100 thousand men right. You're so stupid. People like you should have no opinion on anything in this world.
                      They set out to remove the "nazi" government and install a new one. That came out of Putin and the Russian foreign minsters mouths.

They've lost more men than the US lost in 20 years in Iraq and Afghanistan combined.

A complete fail on Putins part.

Comment

Working...
                      X