This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Szef View Post

No, it will be like I said. I always pay me debts.
    Nope, now or forget it. I don't trust anyone's word. I run a book, I've heard it all before.
    Let's do 2k each. Cash app works for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post

Nope, now or forget it. I don't trust anyone's word. I run a book, I've heard it all before.
      Let's do 2k each. Cash app works for me.
      That's too bad but you already agreed.

We'll go back to this when the war ends (I win) or US stops funding (you win).

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post

Bad boy Tua has called you a retаrd several times, did you mean to post this from a different account?
        So let him , he's a real man , what do you think, that i am made of sugar?

I've never made an Alt and never will just as i have never blocked anyone and never will
        man down man down likes this.

Comment

That's too bad but you already agreed.

We'll go back to this when the war ends (I win) or US stops funding (you win).

No, you either put it in hands or we have no bet. What's the issue? I'm sure you will win.

Comment

No, you either put it in hands or we have no bet. What's the issue? I'm sure you will win.
            haha ok forget it. you're a joke.

Comment

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post

I'll never forget the first time I saw El Gringo on this forum.

It was years back, he made a thread saying how awesome he felt and how exhilarating it was to knock a girl unconscious. He said she started it though.

i mean no matter what you think of women or equal rights whatever, that shouldn't be a moment of achievement for an "alpha male" lol
              In his defense.

Maybe she deserved it. Plus maybe he didn't know her personally.

That "never hit a woman" thing i believe in too. But i apply it to my girlfriends and girls I date. I dont apply it to random women I dont know.

I too told a story of KOing a girl here in this forum.

It was hilarious. It was like 25 yrs ago and I still remember every detail to this day.

EL_GRINGO EL_GRINGO likes this.

Comment

haha ok forget it. you're a joke.
                I'm a joke? You expect me to trust a stranger on the net? I collect funds from guys I know weekly and are friends with most of them. I've been screwed by "friends" that couldn't pay their debt and you want me to just trust you?

Comment

I'm a joke? You expect me to trust a stranger on the net? I collect funds from guys I know weekly and are friends with most of them. I've been screwed by "friends" that couldn't pay their debt and you want me to just trust you?

Because you're naive. Never lend money to your friends.

Our bet might get settled years from now, and I might forget about it by then . If I lose, you or anybody else who's reading this remind me about it and I'll send man down his $1000.

Comment

Because you're naive. Never lend money to your friends.

Our bet might get settled years from now, and I might forget about it by then . If I lose, you or anybody else who's reading this remind me about it and I'll send man down his $1000.
                    Im not lending **** to any friends. I run a book fool. Lol. That means when they lose, that's 90% of the time it's time to collect. Yes I've lost friends that can't pay their debts.

Comment

• Having a group dinner at this restaurant bar. Maybe a dozen plus of us plus some girlfriends.

Dinner is over, everyone saying their goodbyes or discussing where to meet up or what to do for the rest of the night. Everyone split up. Some guys are still in the restaurant. Some are out front talking. Some headed to their cars already.

One of my friends recognize a few guys at the front. Chinese organized crime guys. Words were exchanged. My friends start beating them up. There was too many of us, they had no chance.

One of the girls with those Chinese guys was from a Mafia out of Taiwan. She thought she was gonna intervene. She started punching and kicking my friends that was beating up her boyfriend.

She was screaming. Turned to her left "WTF?", turned to her right "WTF?", as she turn to the left again I laid her out.

One punch. Jumping superman punch. Chick was tall and had some giant heels on.

Biatch did a baby giraffe stagger in her high heels to the ground and was unconscious. The sound and sight of her heels when it happened was hilarious.

Funniest part is one of her girlfriends came to her aid as she was unconscious on her back. Her girlfriend tried to revive her and when she woke up she thought she was still fighting and she started punching her friend who was reviving her.

It was funny. I couldn't stop laughing but then I realized I just got out and is on probation. I did not want to get violated for hitting a giant chick in high heels.

I screamed "That's F@cked Up, someone hit the girl!"

I wasn't gonna stick around. Headed to the car to leave while those guys were still getting beat up and that girl was still trying to punch her own homegirl from the ground.

Comment

Working...
                      X