Collapse
No announcement yet.

**the official 49ers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That was definitely holding. Great win for Ray though.

Comment

• Good game ravens, great super bowl win!

Comment

• That was a great game. My team lost but they put up a great showing, despite ****ting the whole 1st half of the game. I'm not too sad about it. They looked like the better team, and they were smokin in that 2nd half but they blew too many opportunities for themselves. This game could have been a showcase win for the 49ers but the Ravens played better, and smarter in the end. Congrats to Ravens.

Comment

• i aint trying to rub salt into a fresh wound

but yall better hope yall aint the new Bills

Comment

• ****ed up man, I was going for the Niners!

Comment

• Originally posted by el_mas_chingon View Post
              ****ed up man, I was going for the Niners!
              aaaaaaaand there is the jinx

get em boys!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chups View Post
                win win lose

we win atlanta, lose the superbowl

Get him!

Comment

• Win

Win

Lose

Oh well.

Comment

• Congratulations to the Ravens on their win they played a hell of a game i'm not a bad looser but there's no question in my mind that there was a pass interference and then a hold on Crabtree on the last play

Comment

• Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                      Congratulations to the Ravens on their win they played a hell of a game i'm not a bad looser but there's no question in my mind that there was a pass interference and then a hold on Crabtree on the last play
                      There's no question about it. It would have been first and goal on the one, and the refs obviously were unwilling to throw the flag to this result. The commentator of course said "I'm not saying they're told to officiate games differently in the Superbowl." I will say that, however.

Of course, we don't know whether he would have made the play or not. The thing which was irritating though was that it was clearly a designed play on 4th and goal, and Kappernick put the ball where it was suppose to be, and Crabtree was prevented via a hold to make a play on it. That entire 4 downs was sort of disheartening though. I may be completely wrong, but it seemed like they could've managed the plays a little bit differently. It just seemed like the Ravens defense was a step ahead of them on that particular series.

Comment

Working...
                      X