Collapse
No announcement yet.

**the official 49ers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah he suprised the hell out of me. He has a tough task this weekend, but maybe he could finally be the missing piece the niners need(a good QB).

Comment

Originally posted by joeyg512 View Post
      Yeah he suprised the hell out of me. He has a tough task this weekend, but maybe he could finally be the missing piece the niners need(a good QB).
      It sure would be nice.....then we could be true contenders in a sorry as div......Im still holding out hope for playoffs this year!

Comment

DAMN IT!!!!! so close.....yet so far........the only thing good about this game is that this team last year would have lost 45-6......true story.....I hope we get back on track soon....lucky for us we have a weak ass Div!!! I still want playoffs damn it!!!!

Comment

I hope we are ready for Tenesse!!!they looked pretty decent last week scoring 30.....we gotta get back to winning some games damn it!!!!!!!!

Comment

I think you'll beat the Titans. I see Crabtree getting his 1st NFL touchdown.

Comment

This should be a W for the niners. Tennessee looked good last week, against another weak ass team. We got this, no worries.

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
                DAMN IT!!!!! so close.....yet so far........the only thing good about this game is that this team last year would have lost 45-6......true story.....I hope we get back on track soon....lucky for us we have a weak ass Div!!! I still want playoffs damn it!!!!
                yeah man at least we played them close throughout the game an they only beat us by a rb throwing a td pass. we still got a good chance at winning the division.

Comment

Originally posted by Addition View Post
                  I think you'll beat the Titans. I see Crabtree getting his 1st NFL touchdown.
                  That be sweet!!!! kid seems to be the real deal.....except for that fumble he has looked pretty damn goood!!!!

Comment

Why did you duck my oppoen bet to all 49 fans last week Ric?

Comment

Hope niners pull back to 500 this week, they have a legit shot to take the divison.

I can't help thinking what would have happened if the niners went with Aaron Rodgers instead of Alex "my hands are too small" Smith.

Comment

Working...
                      X