Collapse
No announcement yet.

**the official 49ers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You had a great team. You played a great game. Kudos to you on a great season Niners fans.

Comment

• Need Wide receivers.

Bad.

Very disappointing.

Credit to the Giants.

Not having Ginn cost us the game.

Comment

• No running into the future SB champions lost you the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
          No running into the future SB champions lost you the game.
          Pretty sure it was that fumble from that goddamn Wide receiver Williams

But yeah they caused it.

Well done Giants.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
            Like I said

Giants are road warriors
            YEP!

But keep your head up SF fans, 49ers had a good year and will still have a good team come next year.

Good game.

Comment

• We lost. But to a great team. No shame in that. We had the Giants fans sweating **** for a minute, lol. Congrats to the G-Men.

Comment

• My condolences Ric .

Comment

• Originally posted by Ishak Pasha View Post
                  My condolences Ric.
                  Im feeling it hard son.....no lie..........

my initials feelings were to fukn kill this stoopid moofakn **** sucker.....

but then the more I reflected on it the more I realized its not ALL on him....yes if he doesn't give away both those balls we might have won but we also had plenty of chances to put it away before he fumbled that second ball....our "O" was getting punked all night.....specially in 3rd down....we converted 1 freaking time out of 15 tries.....ONCE!!!!!!

In OT we had a chance to go down the field and win.....couldn't do that either.......so if there is going to be blame its gotta be on Williams AND the the offense.....my man V Ditty did the damn thang....so it's hard to blame him but over all the O just couldn't get it done.....

At the end of the day though the 49er empire need not hold their head down low.....after all this was a GREAT season.......and the rest of the NFL needs to take note.....the 49ers are a doormat no more.....we coming for everyone next year.....and with a vengeance!!! we were two games away from the SUPERBOWL!!! hopefully other free agents see that the Niners are gonna be a contender now and will want to come play for us.....that will only make us better!! we need WR in the worst freaking way!! and QB with the last name Manning, Brees, wouldn't hurt either......

So yeah im pissed bout this loss but don't get it twisted.....we gonna add #6.....its not a matter of if......just a matter of when......

Comment

• I will be rooting for the underdog Giants over the Pats!

Eli, 1 Superbowl Championship more than his overrated superstar brother Peyton. I love that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chups View Post
                      I will be rooting for the underdog Giants over the Pats!

Eli, 1 Superbowl Championship more than his overrated superstar brother Peyton. I love that.

Comment

Working...
                      X