Collapse
No announcement yet.

**the official 49ers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giants are a very good team....it's gonna take another great game but this is our year to shine..........less do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!! get sum!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Hell yeah. SI baby!

Comment

• It would be amazing if Harbaugh got a Lombardi trophy in his first season as head coach in the NFL. But the Pats are freaking ridiculous right now. If the Niners get into the super bowl with the Pats, I'll be on egg shells. Don't mess up the perfect record.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
          It would be amazing if Harbaugh got a Lombardi trophy in his first season as head coach in the NFL. But the Pats are freaking ridiculous right now. If the Niners get into the super bowl with the Pats, I'll be on egg shells. Don't mess up the perfect record.
          ONLY their Offense........not their D.....their D sux balls.....they will have a helluva war.....the Ravens will give them all they can handle.....that is going to be a great game too.......

Comment

• They play that cover 3 zone as their base. So if you run on them, your pretty safe. Passing will result in some difficulties, then Brady runs up the score and mistakes happen from the opposing offense trying to catch up.

Ravens, I think ultimately will screw themselves. Watch Flacco have 35+ attempts and Rice have 10 carries all game.

As for the Niners-Giants. Gonna be a fun game. Perfect match up.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Let's finish these clowns ELI!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BOXING 24/7 View Post

Let's finish these clowns ELI!!
                    YOU FEEL THAT????????? YEAH.....LIKE THAT........

Comment

• Giants got a better offense than the Niners and a way better defense than New Orleans.

But the Niners pulled out a close one during the regular season. I don't know, I'm 50/50.

Comment

Working...
                      X