Collapse
No announcement yet.

**the official 49ers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bret Farve is a great....great QB...I don't like him much but I do respect the hell out of that guy....im just being real... That being said in this loss we showed we are no joke...After Gore left and we were down 10-0 everyone though we would get blown out...yet we made it a close game...a game that was snatched out of our hands only because the other team has a guy named "Bret"...our D held Peterson to 89 yrds or so..that is speaks to how good our D really is....even though this was one that should have been a win...you can't win them all...I hope Gore is going to be ok...next week we got the Rams and I hope we take out this games frustrations on them....GO NINERS!!!!

Comment

that pass by favre was beautiful .

Comment

How bout them Niners huh???? 35-0 on the Rams....I was at the game this Sunday....it was legit!!!!! sure it's the Rams but we did what we had to do....a beat down...next week the ATL comes to town...a much tougher test but I like our chances.....play off....here we come!!!!!!!

Comment

Geaux Saints, ya'll have BY FAR the weakest division in the NFL. Stop bragging about a win over the rams!

You do have a nice team though and I had your d in my fantasy league.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
            Geaux Saints, ya'll have BY FAR the weakest division in the NFL. Stop bragging about a win over the rams!

You do have a nice team though and I had your d in my fantasy league.
            Ill stop bragging bout a Niner win when you stop being king doosh bag....a win is a win...not the Niner's fault the Rams suck balls....they took care of business...not sure what gay ass lenguage you speaking but Geaux Saints I guess means you like the saints...ok can't hate on that...more power to you but we will see ya'll in the play offs.....the D the Niners are DEVELOPING right now is gonna be legit....so I guess time will tell....

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
              Ill stop bragging bout a Niner win when you stop being king doosh bag....a win is a win...not the Niner's fault the Rams suck balls....they took care of business...not sure what gay ass lenguage you speaking but Geaux Saints I guess means you like the saints...ok can't hate on that...more power to you but we will see ya'll in the play offs.....the D the Niners are DEVELOPING right now is gonna be legit....so I guess time will tell....
              a win is a win, but bragging about beating the rams is what's fukin lame.

pretty funny that you're not sure what lenguage i'm talking but your post looks so fukn dumb- king doosh bag? What are you 13 years old?

The Falcons game is your second real test. Hawks, Cards, Rams are terrible. **** the cards had a losing record vs the rest of the league last year. I can understand being excited about being 3-1 and a much improved team. You need a QB badly, and a healthy running back. Crabtree might help too.

The ATL has a real D, real running game, and a real passing game. How about 10K on that game? I got the Falcons.

Comment

a win is a win, but bragging about beating the rams is what's fukin lame.

pretty funny that you're not sure what lenguage i'm talking but your post looks so fukn dumb- king doosh bag? What are you 13 years old?

The Falcons game is your second real test. Hawks, Cards, Rams are terrible. **** the cards had a losing record vs the rest of the league last year. I can understand being excited about being 3-1 and a much improved team. You need a QB badly, and a healthy running back. Crabtree might help too.

The ATL has a real D, real running game, and a real passing game. How about 10K on that game? I got the Falcons.
                You also got the Crabs...but that's besides the point....

and no im not 13 years old....im 14....so suck my dick nugg........ and get the **** out my thread......no haters allowed.......

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
                  You also got the Crabs...but that's besides the point....

and no im not 13 years old....im 14....so suck my dick nugg........ and get the **** out my thread......no haters allowed.......
                  Posted like a true whiny *****. So no bet huh? I guess you're not that confident in ur squad to bet. Ok, I'll go find someoe that really wants to rep their team and have a conversation.

Hater........lololololo!!!! So everyone who likes another team is a hater.....hahahahahhahahajaahaj

Comment

Posted like a true whiny *****. So no bet huh? I guess you're not that confident in ur squad to bet. Ok, I'll go find someoe that really wants to rep their team and have a conversation.

Hater........lololololo!!!! So everyone who likes another team is a hater.....hahahahahhahahajaahaj
                    You got it....

Comment

im from the bay ya know i gotta rep frisco!!
                      but i also like the raiders and philly

Comment

Working...
                      X