Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by paulf View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by Ric Flair Drip View Post
      funny how many "fans" jumping off the Jimmy G wagon...SMH stupid ass people.........
      The thing that sucks is that he was trying to mount one hell of a comeback. I give the kid a lot of credit for being a tough competitive SOB that plays with a lot of heart. He could have ran out of bounds but he was trying to get as much yardage as possible. Costly mistake.

Comment

• Originally posted by Panopticon View Post
        He could have ran out of bounds but he was trying to get as much yardage as possible. Costly mistake.
        Yeah, I don't give him any credit for that. Dumb fuckin move.

He young doe. Sitting on his ass and watching his team get run through this seasons should be a good learning experience for him.

Politics aside, if Jimmy G is really done, I'd like to see them call Colin Kaepernick. Not going to happen, but I really can't stand the idea of CJ starting the rest of the year. Maybe grab Landry Jones? Ugh.

Comment

• just came here to

Comment

• Originally posted by Panopticon View Post
            He could have ran out of bounds but he was trying to get as much yardage as possible. Costly mistake.

He went gimpy a step before he got hit, it was his mental drive that was beyond what his knee could take. I saw the same thing earlier in the game with Brieda cutting too hard and stepping wrong almost dislocate his hip. Maybe coach has got them overly motivated to win, IDK.

Tough break but the way the secondary looks, I didn't see a big year for us even with Jimmy G at the helm.

I'm an SF native & Niner fan since before the Joe Montana days (oh shyt I'm old) and I'm glad there's a thread for this.

Comment

• Confirmed. Jimmy's out for the season.

Fuck.

I hope they change their mind about not signing someone. Its too early in the season to just write it off with CJ at the helm.

Comment

• saw some talk about them trading for tyrod taylor for this season...

**** anything is better than beathard, the niners literally having a 3-13 season with CJ hes straight garbage

and like someone already mentioned, their secondary is porous to say the least. if sherman wasn't on the right side of the field last week against detroit stafford wouldve thrown for 500 yards. these guys in the backend are complete trash. akhello witherspoon, greg mabin, and jimmie ward are all horrendous in man and zone coverage (not to mention cannot tackle as well). their safeties, tartt is ok.. but always hurt. and the other safety adrian colbert is struggling just as much.

another losing year for SF
                Last edited by sugarsmosley; 09-24-2018, 03:40 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                  just came here to

Perro.....................

Comment

• Originally posted by Ric Flair Drip View Post
                    Not sure how many Niner faithfuls we got up in here but this is the spot to talk Niner football....hit it up fellas!!

Isn't that a 70s team? Have they played any decent games since 1973?

Comment

• Originally posted by ric flair drip View Post
                      perro.....................
                      ...................... :d

Comment

Working...
                      X