No announcement yet.

**the official 49ers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
    Your feelings are still hurt, clearly. All due respect, but its time for you to get over it. Its overdue, actually.

Look, he didnt do anything to hurt you, but yeah, you are hurt and you are want him hurt back on a personal level.

I dont care for Kaepernick on a personal level, but I dont want to see guys start to get blackballed over politics and more importantly, I DONT WANT TO SEE TALENTLESS QBs ruin my sundays!
    he was as butthurt as a person could be....only he was paid well.

to top his pile of shlt off, he wasnt even sincere about ''the cause''.

ruin your sundays ?!?!?!? ill ask again, what owner wants a spoiled brat running their team ? for that, why not go out and grab tebow ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
      he was as butthurt as a person could be....only he was paid well.

to top his pile of shlt off, he wasnt even sincere about ''the cause''.

ruin your sundays ?!?!?!? ill ask again, what owner wants a spoiled brat running their team ? for that, why not go out and grab tebow ?
      I just told you, its time for you to let go of 'his cause'. Its time to just talk football.

Have you ever met football players? Specially QBs? Most of them are spoiled brats who have been pampered and told they are the greatest thing on earth since sliced bread.

All this high character stuff is just to a dream they sell to fans.

Comment

I just told you, its time for you to let go of 'his cause'. Its time to just talk football.

Have you ever met football players? Specially QBs? Most of them are spoiled brats who have been pampered and told they are the greatest thing on earth since sliced bread.

All this high character stuff is just to a dream they sell to fans.
        an nfl team is worth billions. the qb is the most important person on a sports team. too much rides on them. if a classless bltch doesnt get his way, they pout and draw unwanted attention and make the TEAM look like cu/nts. and expect other teams to shake it off when the hammer falls ?!?!?

if he had a ring or 2, MAYBE.

no one wanted to ''let go'' of his cause before now. instead, they wanted to join in on it. now look at the cause and its leader. and for what....

i wouldnt want that type being the face of my team, and id be damned if i gave him a shiny recommendation to another.

this nonsense that the nfl is better with him than without

but its 2017. nfl cant start soon enough. that is if it can carry on without kap.
        Last edited by Elroy The Great; 05-16-2017, 02:19 PM.

Comment

• ''nfl had wife beaters, drunk drivers, coke fiends and a dog fighter. they all got 2nd chances.''
          ~sympathizer

but who followed them is the real question.

Comment

id like to buy a ''u''
            hahha.........I wrote B!tches gonna C*nt...........

Comment

• Originally posted by Ric-O Suave View Post
              hahha.........I wrote B!tches gonna C*nt...........
              the bold....

reminds me of a line from the horror/buddy movie ''boys next door''~

''eat my ****.''

also has a ''u''

Comment

the bold....

reminds me of a line from the horror/buddy movie ''boys next door''~

''eat my ****.''

also has a ''u''
                :bukkake::bukkake:

Comment

• Originally posted by Ric-O Suave View Post
                  :bukkake::bukkake:

Comment

an nfl team is worth billions. the qb is the most important person on a sports team. too much rides on them. if a classless bltch doesnt get his way, they pout and draw unwanted attention and make the TEAM look like cu/nts. and expect other teams to shake it off when the hammer falls ?!?!?

if he had a ring or 2, MAYBE.

no one wanted to ''let go'' of his cause before now. instead, they wanted to join in on it. now look at the cause and its leader. and for what....

i wouldnt want that type being the face of my team, and id be damned if i gave him a shiny recommendation to another.

this nonsense that the nfl is better with him than without

but its 2017. nfl cant start soon enough. that is if it can carry on without kap.

Dude, lol, why wont you let it go man?

Its just funny to see that you are still mad. You really took it to heart and I just dont see why.

I want to see the best football players to play football. I dont want to see field goal kicking contests when the starting QB goes down, or when the Browns or the Bears are on tv.

Comment

Dude, lol, why wont you let it go man?

Its just funny to see that you are still mad. You really took it to heart and I just dont see why.

I want to see the best football players to play football. I dont want to see field goal kicking contests when the starting QB goes down, or when the Browns or the Bears are on tv.
                      where was all this nonchalance as it was happening ?!?!?!?

Comment

Working...
                      X