No announcement yet.

**the official 49ers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...d-ability-play

"I don't think there's any question that there are some owners who wouldn't have him in the league, much less on their team," Edwards said. "But I fully expect one [team to sign him], because it's in the best interest of the league to have him on a team."

!!!!

as if the league or any team cant function without the hypocritical cu/nt.

''i will NOW stand for the anthem (as i did when i was A STARTER) and find a different way to help the 'oppressed'. nope, i wont live among them or open up shops where they live, doe.''

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
      http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...d-ability-play

"I don't think there's any question that there are some owners who wouldn't have him in the league, much less on their team," Edwards said. "But I fully expect one [team to sign him], because it's in the best interest of the league to have him on a team."

!!!!

''i will NOW stand for the anthem (as i did when i was A STARTER) and find a different way to help the 'oppressed'. nope, i wont live among them or open up shops where they live, doe.''
      *****es gonna ****.............

Comment

• Originally posted by Ric-O Suave View Post
        *****es gonna ****.............
        i get the 1st set of *'s, im stumped on the 2nd set...can i buy a vowel ?

Comment

• Originally posted by elroy the great View Post
          i get the 1st set of *'s, im stumped on the 2nd set...can i buy a vowel ?

Comment

• I can't believe Kap hasn't landed somewhere, regardless of his politics. Just because he wasn't working out here doesn't mean he couldn't be a franchise quarterback elsewhere. Look at Alex Smith. **** look at how good Sam Bradford looks on the Vikings after being written off as a bust years ago.

People are so ****ing sensitive these days.

Anyway, this year is going to suck for the 49ers, but there's a glimmer of hope that wasn't there the past two seasons... we're like the Raiders were before Del Rio/Carr. Starting all over year after year.

Comment

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...d-ability-play

!!!!

He is better then a few other starting QBs in the NFL and better then most other backup QBs. Of course its in the best interest of the league to put its best talent on the field. You want guys to get blackballed over their social stances now?

Comment

• Originally posted by paulf View Post
                I can't believe Kap hasn't landed somewhere, regardless of his politics. Just because he wasn't working out here doesn't mean he couldn't be a franchise quarterback elsewhere. Look at Alex Smith. **** look at how good Sam Bradford looks on the Vikings after being written off as a bust years ago.

People are so ****ing sensitive these days.

Anyway, this year is going to suck for the 49ers, but there's a glimmer of hope that wasn't there the past two seasons... we're like the Raiders were before Del Rio/Carr. Starting all over year after year.
                Well Bradford still sucked for the Vikes, but I completeky agree with you.

Ryan Mallett has a roster spot. Ryan f-in Mallett !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
                  He is better then a few other starting QBs in the NFL and better then most other backup QBs. Of course its in the best interest of the league to put its best talent on the field. You want guys to get blackballed over their social stances now?
                  who wants a spoiled, prone to selfish self serving whining, wishy washy, hypocrite, who isnt as good as he thinks he is leading their team ? what kind of fans would he bring/cost ?

yes, hes probably better than hoyer. thats the price he paid when he chose to ''rebel''. when he was no longer the starter.

to think, people actually ''followed'' his ''lead''

Comment

• Originally posted by Ric-O Suave View Post
                    id like to buy a ''u''

Comment

who wants a spoiled, prone to selfish self serving whining, wishy washy, hypocrite, who isnt as good as he thinks he is leading their team ? what kind of fans would he bring/cost ?

yes, hes probably better than hoyer. thats the price he paid when he chose to ''rebel''. when he was no longer the starter.

to think, people actually ''followed'' his ''lead''
                      Your feelings are still hurt, clearly. All due respect, but its time for you to get over it. Its overdue, actually.

Look, he didnt do anything to hurt you, but yeah, you are hurt and you are want him hurt back on a personal level.

I dont care for Kaepernick on a personal level, but I dont want to see guys start to get blackballed over politics and more importantly, I DONT WANT TO SEE TALENTLESS QBs ruin my sundays!

Comment

Working...
                      X