No announcement yet.

**the official 49ers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    yo son, yall fans have been whilin out. Fighting every damn game. west coast eagles. They gonna need a jail in the basement of the new stadium.
    No lie....I think mofo's be over compensating for being known as a gay city.....ahhaha.....THUGED OUT!!!!! hahahha

Comment

• Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
      No lie....I think mofo's be over compensating for being known as a gay city.....ahhaha.....THUGED OUT!!!!! hahahha
      those cats that beat dudes up in the bathroom were a little off. then the ones at the cards game-damn son. Are you guys a rest stop for raiders fans?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        those cats that beat dudes up in the bathroom were a little off. then the ones at the cards game-damn son. Are you guys a rest stop for raiders fans?
        hahah I think we have alot of converts..........

Comment

• Originally posted by -jose- View Post
          http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...-hit-no-1-spot

Comment

• Game ain't till Dec but it's gonna be a good one.....get ready to lose your point fortune........

Comment

• It didn't have to be this hard Vs the Rams....but we got it done....

how in the world did we steal this guy back??

Comment

• Next up is denver but will patrick willis and stevie Johnson play ?

Comment

• tough ass game next week find out who we really are.

hopefully pwill can play that toe doesnt sound so serious he was questionable after it then put on street clothes. it seems to me the broncos arent as amazing this year. had a close game up until pick 6 with geno. 49ers biggest hole i think is DB's and corners in particular even tho cox has been playing well they don't have physical corners at all.

Comment

• cardinals are going to come back down to earth eventually....

play eagles, cowboys, 2x seahawks, chiefs, 49ers, lions

they play a lot of good times down the stretch

Comment

• Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
                      tough ass game next week find out who we really are.

hopefully pwill can play that toe doesnt sound so serious he was questionable after it then put on street clothes. it seems to me the broncos arent as amazing this year. had a close game up until pick 6 with geno. 49ers biggest hole i think is DB's and corners in particular even tho cox has been playing well they don't have physical corners at all.
                      Time of possession, and turnovers are going to be key.

Going to need Gore and the running game to play big next week.

Smash mouth.

Comment

Working...
                      X