No announcement yet.

**the official 49ers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by johnm View Post
    If they lose this one, I'm giving up on this season, and hoping for a good draft.
    Guess you better get your pom poms out!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO NINERS!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Slick Ric View Post
      Guess you better get your pom poms out!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO NINERS!!!!!!!!!!!
      Looked good. I hate losing Gore for the season, man. That could be bad. Not just in terms of running the ball, but he's also one of the best receiving running backs in the league. He hurts teams with the run, and the catch.

The good news is, we're deep at RB. I'm OK with Westbrook coming in. And since Westbrook will almost certainly end up hurt, I'm pretty much OK with Dixon as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm View Post
        Looked good. I hate losing Gore for the season, man. That could be bad. Not just in terms of running the ball, but he's also one of the best receiving running backs in the league. He hurts teams with the run, and the catch.

The good news is, we're deep at RB. I'm OK with Westbrook coming in. And since Westbrook will almost certainly end up hurt, I'm pretty much OK with Dixon as well.
        Yeah Gore out for the season is huge...... no bueno.........but B Dub and Dixon together should be able to pick up the slack........I hope

Comment

• pay back is a b!tch!!!!!!!!!!!!!

did ya'll see Alex Smith line???? WTF???? where the hell has the QB been all year??? yeah I know I know.....it was the Seahawks but he sure looked good.....I do wish him luck where ever he ends up next year......

http://www.49ers.com/news-and-events...3-b57fbd9a7997

Comment

• Originally posted by Slick Ric View Post
            pay back is a b!tch!!!!!!!!!!!!!

did ya'll see Alex Smith line???? WTF???? where the hell has the QB been all year??? yeah I know I know.....it was the Seahawks but he sure looked good.....I do wish him luck where ever he ends up next year......

http://www.49ers.com/news-and-events...3-b57fbd9a7997
            Coach S is out........ not gonna lie I dug the kat.....but I think I dug him more as a personality then a coach......either way got nothing but love for Coach S....gave us quite a few memorable moments......

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5958834

Bring on CHUCKY!!!!!!

Comment

• Go Rams!!!hehehehehe

Comment

• my man crabtree isn't living up to the hype .

Comment

• atleast he has 4 more TD's and more yards than last year (his rookie season). Hopefully with the new coach he can get better next season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Syd Barrett View Post

atleast he has 4 more TD's and more yards than last year (his rookie season). Hopefully with the new coach he can get better next season.
                    Kat is legit....the prob is he needs someone to get him the ball......Smith&Smith behind center just ain't cuttin it.......they gotta get rid of BOTH them clowns and bring in who ever washes out of Philly.....Vick or Kolb.....then we can see what he can really do!

Comment

• Originally posted by Syd Barrett View Post

atleast he has 4 more TD's and more yards than last year (his rookie season). Hopefully with the new coach he can get better next season.
                      Well hopefully now the front office along with Jed York can do a much better job of finding a top notch GM and a experienced head coach for da Niners so that either one of them or better yet both of them can work together to bring in the right kind of QB that better suits the style of offense the next head coach brings with him.And another thing for gods sake bring in a veteran quarterback that can win some ballgames and draft a future starting quarterback as well!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X