Collapse
No announcement yet.

**the official 49ers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know it's just preseason but did you guys 4get how 2 score td's ???

Could be a long season !

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
      I know it's just preseason but did you guys 4get how 2 score td's ???

Could be a long season !
      on the real doe

the only thing that worried me was the missed field goals

Comment

• PRE SEASON football is to a REAL football fan ..........as TACOBELL is to a REAL mexican........

true story

Comment

• Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
          PRE SEASON football is to a REAL football fan ..........as TACOBELL is to a REAL mexican........

true story

Anayancin Llanes, 35, and her son Maximiliano, 4, take in the fare from the recently opened Taco Bell in Apodaca in northern Mexico. Though the menu would be familiar to Americans, tacos are called "tacostadas" in a nod to their differences with the traditional Mexican dish.

Oh well........ There went that analogy !

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post

Anayancin Llanes, 35, and her son Maximiliano, 4, take in the fare from the recently opened Taco Bell in Apodaca in northern Mexico. Though the menu would be familiar to Americans, tacos are called "tacostadas" in a nod to their differences with the traditional Mexican dish.

Oh well........ There went that analogy !
            The analogy is actually a good one, it just went over your head. His point was, preseason is meaningless as far as the outcome of the regular season and real football fans know this.

Comment

PRE SEASON football is to a REAL football fan ..........as TACOBELL is to a REAL mexican........

true story
              wait! Mexicans don't like Taco Bell, why not? them Chalupas are the BombDiggity!!!

Comment

• secondary is god awful, a passing team like the broncos, packers, colts will carve this team up.

our corners are a joke, best CB is a rookie jimmy ward whos a converted SS. chris culliver is going to be covering opposing teams # 1

bowman, aldon smith out for half the season + justin smith getting old

the offense is going to have to score a lot of pts this year, which i dont believe they can. kap is more of a game manager like smith but can run more. he relies on the D to keep them close in games

Comment

• I'm not going into complete Armageddon mode just yet, but sugar does point out deficiencies that are alarming.

I was watching yesterdays game, and while they were oooing and awwwing over the new marvel that is Levi Stadium, the product on the field was getting dropped kicked in the nuts.

Not a good way to christen the new digs.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                    The analogy is actually a good one, it just went over your head. His point was, preseason is meaningless as far as the outcome of the regular season and real football fans know this.
                    The sad part is that you had to explain it to him............

Comment

The sad part is that you had to explain it to him............
                      lol.

I am just glad this thread got bumped, I am juiced for this 9er season!!!

9er faithful stand up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X